AK AK - Anchorage, 'Eklutna Annie' WhtFem 311UFAK, 16-23, unique jewelry, Jul'80

Lisa Rene Sprague looks so much like her and is wearing a HEAR PENDANT in her photo. Not the same but a similar style. I just can't get over the height. Lisa was 5'10 and Eklutna Annie was 4'11 - 5'3 according to Doe Network. So much lines up but I don't know if I should call it in... Should Lisa be excluded just on height?
Digital image created from study of morgue photographs to depict an estimation of the victim in life
Original

Eklutna Annie UP10217Lisa Rene Sprague MP61421
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhite/CaucasianWhite/Caucasian
Age16 - 2517
DLC/DOD1979 - 1980Fall 1978
Height5'11 - 5'35'10
WeightUnknown130 - 155 pounds
Hair ColorLong, light brown with red tint.Blond/Brown hair.
Eye ColorUnknownBrown.
CircumstancesPossibly picked up from CaliforniaLast seen in Ventura, California.
DistanceValencia-Eklutna3,335 miles (58hr)
Height seems to be the only thing really off with this match. Should we exclude her on just this? Just saw that exclusions list and Lisa in not an exclusion.
Wow, you know she really does!

Personally, I would submit it. There is always the chance of a typo or mistake, and enough else lines up. What does it hurt to have more eyes on either?

Wow, you know she really does!

Personally, I would submit it. There is always the chance of a typo or mistake, and enough else lines up. What does it hurt to have more eyes on either?
I know. What saddens me is how little widespread attention on her. I submitted her MP report to Doe Network on hopes of getting her on there. No luck yet so I'll submit through NamUs.

Normally I err on the side of not submitting if there's a lot of doubts. However, with Eklutna Annie being skeletal and a lot of the estimates being just that - rough estimates - I say it's worth calling in. There is a resemblance and nothing that can't be explained away.

Lisa Rene Sprague looks so much like her and is wearing a HEAR PENDANT in her photo. Not the same but a similar style. I just can't get over the height. Lisa was 5'10 and Eklutna Annie was 4'11 - 5'3 according to Doe Network. So much lines up but I don't know if I should call it in... Should Lisa be excluded just on height?
Digital image created from study of morgue photographs to depict an estimation of the victim in life
Original

SexFemaleFemale
Age16 - 2517
Height5'11 - 5'35'10
Eye ColorUnknownBrown.
CircumstancesPossibly picked up from CaliforniaLast seen in Ventura, California.
Height seems to be the only thing really off with this match. Should we exclude her on just this? Just saw that exclusions list and Lisa in not an exclusion.
Lisa Rene Sprague's thread:

I'll submit through NamUs on Eklutna Annie's side. Sadly, I never got an email back when I tried submitting Lisa as another Doe so I may have more luck.

Original

SexFemaleFemale
Age16 - 2517
Height5'11 - 5'35'10
Eye ColorUnknownBrown.
I know I am late to responding, but she looks so similar to her. Her proportions especially look so identical (eyebrow to eye, mouth to chin). Great potential match!

Heart pendants I think were very popular in the 1970s, so I wouldn't put too much stock in that detail. Even if the MP's height is an estimate, it's still a far cry from 4'11" to 5'3".

Heart pendants I think were very popular in the 1970s, so I wouldn't put too much stock in that detail. Even if the MP's height is an estimate, it's still a far cry from 4'11" to 5'3".
I get the height thing but does an extra rule out or potential match really hurt the case? I have also never seen a Doe and MP look so, so similar to each other.

Marcia Remick was added to the rule-out list today. 19 people have been excluded in total, they are:

Marcia Remick
Carlene Brown
Deborah Owens
Andria Bailey
Laurie Partridge
Linda Adams
Anne Manchester
Belinda VanLith
Joanna Jenkins
Aleca Manning
Renee Wade
Simone Ridinger
Sherry Roach
Roxanne Easland
Andrea Altiery
Peggy Reed
Megan Emerick
Karen Evan
Teresa Davis

Marcia Remick was added to the rule-out list today. 19 people have been excluded in total, they are:

Marcia Remick
Carlene Brown
Deborah Owens
Andria Bailey
Laurie Partridge
Linda Adams
Anne Manchester
Belinda VanLith
Joanna Jenkins
Aleca Manning
Renee Wade
Simone Ridinger
Sherry Roach
Roxanne Easland
Andrea Altiery
Peggy Reed
Megan Emerick
Karen Evan
Teresa Davis
I hope Lisa gets at least excluded soon...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back