AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM, BBM - coffee disclaimer! still workin on my caffeine and my entire family including me have bronchitis, sinusitis, earinfectionitis (see what i did there?) etc.... so I may be especially foggy brained... but wanted to just take a look at this closer....

Jennifer Kessee, Orlando Florida, 2006? I'll look her up....

OH I see now its' the case where there was surveillance video of a man walking in white pants and black shoes but his face was exactly behind the fence posts in each shot the surveillance camera got. Someone on tv on either CNN or HLN showed that photo the other day and was talking about it but I have no idea why. Interesting I've never heard of that case or seen that shot anywhere but here in IK's thread, and a couple of days ago on the same news channels that now are covering IK's new timeline and video releases so relentlessly. The past two days every time I watch CNN or HLN, there's Iz, larger than life, staring at me gleefully loving the attention (ok well you know what I mean, I'm sure he would've)...

SO anyway, let's see here.. she disappeared on 1-24-2006 and video showed her car which is a 2004 model - a Chevy Malibu. Well, that surely isn't the "older" car, it was brand spankin new at the time. But that's ok, let me look further.

But I can't find anything about her going missing on a cruise. Is that what happened? That's what I thought your post was saying.

Well anyhow lets look again at his cruise history as well as his Orlando travel dates and also where he was on 1-24-06:

Orlando - 12/17 - 24, 2009
Cruises - Took a Celebrity Cruise on the Orlando trip in 2009, took another cruise (Carnival) out of New Orleans after killing Sam Koenig in 2012 (Feb. 2 - 11)
Location on 1-24-06 - (Oregon on 12/3/2005, then Washington on 2/11/2006) - unaccounted for

Well that was fruitless on my part, LOL oh well it was worth a shot

1st let me say I'm very sorry You and the family are sick...Get better soon!!!

GGE; This is the case that caused me 2 totally sleepless nights...when they 1st released Keyes photo before they really knew he had killed Samantha...I know that man, You know you know him....it just went on and on and on in my mind to the point I actually got nauseated and had to get off the computer that night.....On the 2nd night in the wee hours of morning I came to the computer and SLAP I suddenly remembered all they had to go on was that survalience video and that was only known about a few days after her going missing...I sat here for hours on hours zooming in, still shot...and etc....I finally found a photo of Keyes where his hair was cut in the weird style like this POI....then I started going in various sites and read what they were discussing....I do know they have had the walking analyzed and it is a some type of military stance or march and then in time they feel the way the upper body is held with head not turning at all, eyes directly ahead that is some form of military stance also....Much discussion went on about the shoes...and finally a Vet posted one day and he said there was no doubt in his mind, not even a little chance of doubt that those are army boots, and he said that he wore them everyday for over 20 years and he could spot a pair of army boots a mile away
About the car, I don't care what model it was, the car had some wear on it, you can tell by the grainy video and from a photo of them putting it on a truck to tow in, the car seemed older....Also cadaver dogs were brought in and only traced her scent from car to her door....NOTE*** a lot of construction was going on at her condo unit and Jennifer had complained that some of the remarks were making her really un-comfortable to say the least and CONSTRUCTION WORKERS were able to spend nights in empty condo's because this was new and not many people lived in the unit that Jennifer had bought!!!
The sweater they found in her hamper was a size MEDIUM and almost everywhere you read on Keyes, he was muscular but of medium build

Jennifer, her boyfriend and his family had been on a weekend cruise and she disappeared right after they came home...her bags were not even un-packed, so on the timeline (even though not the correct year) Keyes was familiar with Orlando...he took a cruise from there to St. Croix....
I feel Keyes could have easily been on this same cruise, had stalked her and maybe followed her that night to her condo, or he could have been one of the construction workers working on her condo unit

IMO only, This POI walking by the fence looks very much like Keyes at his younger years and he had the same exact hair cut at one time in his life

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...pattern-in-prostitute-murders/article1357612/

Ottawa police warn of pattern in prostitute murders

GLORIA GALLOWAY
OTTAWA — The Globe and Mail
Published Thursday, Jan. 05 2012, 9:38 PM EST
Last updated Thursday, Feb. 07 2013, 12:39 PM EST

Charles Bordeleau, the force’s assistant chief, said there have been six unsolved killings of prostitutes in Ottawa since 1990, and detectives have noticed what might be a link between an unspecified number of them. He would not name the victims.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/01/02/prostitution-canada-police-repression_n_1179237.html

Across the country, 171 female prostitutes were murdered between 1991 and 2004, and that 45 per cent of those cases went unsolved, a 2006 Statistics Canada report found.

But because many such killings go unreported, that number is "almost certainly lower than the real figures," a House of Commons sub-committee concluded in 2006.

Per google maps;
Constable, NY to Ottawa CA:

Trans-Canada Hwy - 90.8 mi, 1 hour 47 mins

ON-401 W and ON-416 N - 129 mi, 2 hours 13 mins

Rte 138 E and Trans-Canada Hwy - 140 mi, 2 hours 22 mins

Constable NY to Montreal, CA:

Rte 138 E - 62.9 mi, 1 hour 24 mins

Autoroute du Souvenir/Autoroute 20 E - 70.0 mi, 1 hour 25 mins

Autoroute 30 and Rte 138 E - 67.4 mi, 1 hour 25 mins

Also has it been released what EXACT cruise ships and lines he traveled on and when, I've read on many "cruise bruise" type sites about many robberies/rapes/murders/people thrown overboard etc that happen on cruises - which usually have no real "police" on board to investigate. Would not be suprised if Keyes is responsible for disappearances or deaths on cruise ships.

Also has it been released what EXACT cruise ships and lines he traveled on and when, I've read on many "cruise bruise" type sites about many robberies/rapes/murders/people thrown overboard etc that happen on cruises - which usually have no real "police" on board to investigate. Would not be suprised if Keyes is responsible for disappearances or deaths on cruise ships.

Yes, it's all in the timeline in the link in my signature - here ya go -

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9754897&postcount=923"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AK AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???[/ame]

Well anyhow lets look again at his cruise history <snip>

Cruises - Took a Celebrity Cruise on the Orlando trip in 2009, took another cruise (Carnival) out of New Orleans after killing Sam Koenig in 2012 (Feb. 2 - 11)

Here are the details on the 2009 cruise out of Orlando:

December 17, 2009: Alaska Airlines flight (Anchorage, Alaska to Orlando, Florida). Went on Celebrity Cruise, visiting San Juan, St. Croix, St. Kitts, Panama, and St Johns.

December 29, 2009: Alaska Airlines flight (Orlando, Florida to Anchorage, Alaska).

SBM - even better - he's dead.

Ah my mistake, mistyped for some reason I know he killed himself earlier this year....still wondering why, probably as some kind of final F YOU to everyone probably, sick sick evil guy.

I do think he killed more then 11 and is just giving up "random kills" that he wasn't emotionally attached to, unfortunately I don't think we will ever know how many, just like Bundy and GRK, etc. I'm assuming the FBI has corroborated certain info and believe he was being "truthful", quite the puzzle...

Well, I've spent most of the day searching through NH/VT/MA missing persons, trying to match someone to that 4/9/9 date. I have found absolutely nothing. It occurred to me that this woman could have been a prostitute he picked up and then killed and buried (thus no missing persons report), but how does that fit with an older model car and possibly wealthy grandmother? Doesn't that sound like a person someone might miss and file a report on?
Given the tight time frame of this part of this trip, I have to agree with GGE that she had to have been abducted from either NH, VT or possibly MA.
Manchester seems to have some prostitution problems:

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/police-reporter-ran-prostitution-ring
MANCHESTER
Police: Reporter ran prostitution ring
Prosecutors allege he used Craigslist

The Associated Press
Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kevin Provencher advertised his prostitution ring's services on Craigslist and other websites and rented hotel rooms in Andover, Mass., and in New Hampshire where the women would have sex for money, prosecutors said. He set up a similar operation in Canada, Essex Assistant District Attorney Michelle Defeo told the Union Leader, the newspaper for which Provencher has worked as a sportswriter for more than two decades.

http://www.manchesternh.gov/tabid/1177/EntryId/262/Three-Arrested-in-City-Prostitution-Sting.aspx

Three Arrested in City Prostitution Sting
2/7/2009 5:46 AM

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news...chester-police-say-spike-in-prostitution.html

One last thing - Why did he fly into Manchester repeatedly? It is a small airport, not terribly convenient to Maine - where you would presume he was heading from there. Bangor has a international airport, at it is only about 1-1/2 hours from his family, Manchester is about 5 hours. I find that curious.

IMO the female victim from the east coast buried in NY isn't the same person as the fair-skinned female who has the wealthy grandmother and drove an older car.

I think he pieced out his info more, JMO, I think he gave a little about several people rather than a lot about one person, IYKWIM

I was thinking about him going to Montreal for prostitutes rather than NYC or something and then I had a thought - I wonder if he was vain enough to not want to "work" in the same area as the LISK, not wanting to have someone else's totally different style be wrongly attributed to him.

just a random thought

I was thinking about him going to Montreal for prostitutes rather than NYC or something and then I had a thought - I wonder if he was vain enough to not want to "work" in the same area as the LISK, not wanting to have someone else's totally different style be wrongly attributed to him.

just a random thought
He is vain enough to want to "carve" his own path so to speak, but he also might not want to pay New York prices..
Wondering if there was something particular about the Montreal hookers that IK liked/wanted?
Did he seek French speaking street workers for some reason, or did he stick to English ones?

He is vain enough to want to "carve" his own path so to speak, but he also might not want to pay New York prices..
Wondering if there was something particular about the Montreal hookers that IK liked/wanted?
Did he seek French speaking street workers for some reason, or did he stick to English ones?

For some reason, did everyone discount the fact that it's legal in Montreal?

IMO the female victim from the east coast buried in NY isn't the same person as the fair-skinned female who has the wealthy grandmother and drove an older car.

I think he pieced out his info more, JMO, I think he gave a little about several people rather than a lot about one person, IYKWIM

I don't think it is either GGE, I think he is talking about 2 different females

I'm going to clip 4 photos, these are from the Nov. 29th meeting of Keyes and investigators, this is when Keyes either got really mad at them for showing these, or perhaps one of them really got to him...3 days later, supposedly dead

Attachments

• Keyes interview Nov 29.jpg
    Keyes interview Nov 29.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 169
  • Keyes #3 Novermber photo.jpg
    Keyes #3 Novermber photo.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Keyes #4 novermber photo.jpg
    Keyes #4 novermber photo.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 2nd Keyes Nov picture.jpg
    2nd Keyes Nov picture.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 172
http://www.timescolonist.com/news/no-victoria-cases-linked-to-u-s-serial-killer-police-say-1.591769

" The RCMP and Victoria police said Friday there are no unsolved missing persons cases that coincided with an American serial killer&#8217;s visit to Victoria seven years ago.

&#8220;We do not have any outstanding missing persons cases from 2006,&#8221; said Bowen Osoko, Victoria police spokesman.

Similarly, the RCMP have found no correlations with any cases anywhere in B.C., including the Island, said RCMP spokesman Darren Lagan.

The FBI reported Thursday that 34-year-old Israel Keyes made a trip in April 2006 to Victoria from his home in Neah Bay, Wash.

During that visit, Keyes rented a boat from Island Boat Rentals on April 22 and stayed at a Travellers Inn on Douglas Street on April 23."

more at link

I'm going to clip 4 photos, these are from the Nov. 29th meeting of Keyes and investigators, this is when Keyes either got really mad at them for showing these, or perhaps one of them really got to him...3 days later, supposedly dead

Darn, I knew if I actually clicked to look at those bigger I'd get sucked in and be determined to go look at the video myself on my bigscreen tv. If you have a laptop computer that has a HDMI port on the side then you just buy a HDMI cable at target or best buy or walmart or whatever and plug one end into the computer and the other end into the HDMI port on your tv, then switch the input on your tv from your cable box to your HDMI port, and then whatever is showing on your laptop screen is shown on your tv screen too.

This way you can put these interview videos on full screen on your laptop, then plug it into the tv and hit play and stand up close to your tv (right smack dab in the "YOU"LL RUIN YOUR EYES!" zone) and stare at those photos.

Which I guess is what I'll be doing later today!

Anyway, here are your screenshots a bit bigger:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

For some reason, did everyone discount the fact that it's legal in Montreal?

Sorta legal.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Canada

Prostitution in Canada is legal, but most surrounding activities, such as public communication for the purpose of prostitution, brothels and procuring are offences under the law.

While the prohibition of the activities surrounding the sex trade makes it difficult to practice prostitution without breaking any law, the act of exchanging sex for money has never been illegal in Canada, a situation which has created and continues to create confusion and controversy.

bbm: digndoodle, I feel a little naive to have to ask, but: I've noticed several times you have used wording that indicates you may doubt that IK really is deceased. Can you tell me, in a nutshell, why that is?

just a random thought

That could very well be, but it could be something much more simple. Montreal is probably the closest large, cosmopolitan city to IK's upper NY State place. Tupper NY is a 2.5 hour drive to Montreal and a 5 hour drive to NYC (and a 5.5 hour drive to Boston).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
-nyx-