AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re my last post, it says NY card was issued in 74. My mother died of cancer in 75 but she almost died twice before that. After her first scare is when my parents got my SS# bc it was needed right away should she die (for benefits). My SS# was actually issued in 1970 when I was 4 years old. So, could the later dates have to do with paper work being caught up bc back then not everything was mainstream computerized?

Sometimes people are more afraid of talking then of LE. Maybe that is why he wants no bail set. Maybe he is literally afraid for his life and his family's life. Just saying. It is just another way of looking at it.

Sometimes people are more afraid of talking then of LE. Maybe that is why he wants no bail set. Maybe he is literally afraid for his life and his family's life. Just saying. It is just another way of looking at it.

Agree! I said this when it first came out that the lawyer didn't fight for bail. So he's either afraid of someone else or he knows he'll have nowhere to go if released.

I'd like to know more about his life in Neah Bay.

Where is Sam's boyfriend Duane during all of this? There are tons of pics on FB of Sam with her friend Ashley, Sam with her Dad etc, not one pic of Duane or mention of him. Seems weird.

Agree! I said this when it first came out that the lawyer didn't fight for bail. So he's either afraid of someone else or he knows he'll have nowhere to go if released.

I'd like to know more about his life in Neah Bay.

I am in Redmond, WA about 4.5 hours away from Neah Bay. I am so freaking curious I'm tempted to drive up there and check it out. I have no idea what I would do once I got there though!

can you provide a link to that? I thought it was her purse was there. I thought her dad called her phone the next day until the battery died?

This was posted by Chrome who is supposedly an insider:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7697438&postcount=36"]http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7697438&postcount=36[/ame]

Quote:

"Again, my work in that field has been in Europe, Africa, and Asia. Most of those have turned out to be the case. I am relatively new to America and I'm not sure how crime really works here other than organized syndicates. My apologies.

Akmama, I have also asked about GPS tracking. I even sent a packet with applications you can use to track a phone unbeknownst to the user of said phone. I was then informed that the APD has the cell phone and tracking is not an option. This was the second week of the case."

Re. Ik's SS#. It was discussed earlier, maybe this thread or the one before, that he must have gotten his SS# when he enlisted in the Army.

I believe no bail was asked for because, when you request bail, it allows prosecutors to release information that the defense did not want released---- I can tell you from my experience with court and "big" crimes, (murder, trafficking etc) You sit in jail while they build their case-you have a better chance of beating the "big" case and pleading to the initial charge--

For example: A cop pulls you over for a headlight being out, and finds 3 lbs of pot in a book bag in the trunk.... you sit in jail for approx the sentence of the initial charge (headlight) and by the time its in court, the trafficking charge can't be proven, for one reason or another. Another fact, the general public needs to know is that 90%, NINETY percent, of all convictions come from an admission of guilt.... not the police proving anything in front of a judge.

This was posted by Chrome who is supposedly an insider:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7697438&postcount=36

Quote:

"Again, my work in that field has been in Europe, Africa, and Asia. Most of those have turned out to be the case. I am relatively new to America and I'm not sure how crime really works here other than organized syndicates. My apologies.

Akmama, I have also asked about GPS tracking. I even sent a packet with applications you can use to track a phone unbeknownst to the user of said phone. I was then informed that the APD has the cell phone and tracking is not an option. This was the second week of the case."

I never got an answer about the cell comment bc the popo didn't release that info to the public. I question why APD wouldn't release that info, especially to JK.

So either APD is keeping that close & even Sam's dad is in the dark about it or maybe chrome could have misinterpreted this info.

I believe no bail was asked for because, when you request bail, it allows prosecutors to release information that the defense did not want released---- I can tell you from my experience with court and "big" crimes, (murder, trafficking etc) You sit in jail while they build their case-you have a better chance of beating the "big" case and pleading to the initial charge--

For example: A cop pulls you over for a headlight being out, and finds 3 lbs of pot in a book bag in the trunk.... you sit in jail for approx the sentence of the initial charge (headlight) and by the time its in court, the trafficking charge can't be proven, for one reason or another. Another fact, the general public needs to know is that 90%, NINETY percent, of all convictions come from an admission of guilt.... not the police proving anything in front of a judge.

Ditto

Re. Ik's SS#. It was discussed earlier, maybe this thread or the one before, that he must have gotten his SS# when he enlisted in the Army.

I saw that, thanks Jane. :) I still questioned the late date though bc his SS# would definitely be needed for his parents to claim him on income tax & also for health insurance. So, I was wondering why he wouldn't be claimed on a tax return. If he was protected under a reservation that could explain it. Not sure though, only speculating. Once a child reaches a certain age they have to have a legally assigned SS# in order to be claimed, then also later on for health insurance. Reservations have protected grandfathered laws that are different so again I'm not sure but it could explain it.

Storage shed being removed from Keyes' residence, 03/30/2012

ApS73PLCQAA3syr.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/#!/alexisfdzKTVA/status/185980042264854528/photo/1/large

Question: KA owns the property where the shed was removed from, doesn't matter if IK was the only one in the shed or not - legally the APD would have to present a search warrant for removal to KA. Where is it?

Question: KA owns the property where the shed was removed from, doesn't matter if IK was the only one in the shed or not - legally the APD would have to present a search warrant for removal to KA. Where is it?

or she could have given them permission.

Didn't someone call LE and say they saw IK break into their truck at 3:00am on 2/2/12? JK said it wasn't his debit card but I've never heard it said that it wasn't Dwayne's. Maybe IK broken into Dwayne's (Samantha's) truck and stole his credit/debit card and it's possible that Samantha knew Dwayne's pin number and that's where the connection with IK comes into play.

Didn't someone call LE and say they saw IK break into their truck at 3:00am on 2/2/12? JK said it wasn't his debit card but I've never heard it said that it wasn't Dwayne's. Maybe IK broken into Dwayne's (Samantha's) truck and stole his credit/debit card and it's possible that Samantha knew Dwayne's pin number and that's where the connection with IK comes into play.

JK said ..."it was not his and he did not know who it belonged to" ----- to me that ruled out Duane.

Still...LE would be seriously amiss in not getting a search warrant for the removal of the shed, permission or not...let's hope they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitriawastuti