AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used the stolen card in AZ and NM. I always interpreted this statement by LE to mean that AZ and NM LE helped by providing the ATM footage of IK.

I live in NM and we are always seeing footage from ATM robberies on the news, lol, and they are so blurry I don't know why they bother...but hope that in this case they were actually useful.

JK's last letter, this evening, is just so terribly heartbreaking. Will it be posted here? I am just so glad he is surrounded by those who loved Sam.

He used the stolen card in AZ and NM. I always interpreted this statement by LE to mean that AZ and NM LE helped by providing the ATM footage of IK.

Me too.. Here's the timeline again (it was probably posted at some point before)
http://www.ktuu.com/alleged-israel-keyes-timeline-ktuu-20120327,0,1779920.story

So two withdrawals in Anchorage on 2/28 and 2/29.. then he waits a week. Another withdrawal in AZ on 3/7, another in NM on 3/8, then 2 in TX on 3/10 and 3/12.

Still so many questions!!

Document filed yesterday. It doesn't seem to reveal anything but hopefully someone with more knowledge can comment.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
vs.
ISRAEL KEYES,
Defendant.

No. 3:12-cr-0041-TMB

DISCOVERY CONFERENCE CERTIFICATE
This document certifies that the defendant, through counsel, requested
discovery from the United States, pursuant to Fed. R. Crim. P. 16, and the UnitedStates provided initial discovery to the defendant on April 5, 2012.
The parties met on April 5, 2012 and discussed discovery. All parties are in
agreement with how the production of discovery is proceeding.

Attachments

• Keyes Discovery Conference Certificate.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 48
The letter was indeed heartbreaking, his emotions and love for Sam just poured from the page.

James also announced that a private cremation & service will be held tomorrow morning (Easter) for Sam. They are asking for privacy for the ceremony and will be announcing a public celebration of life event early next week.

Pics posted on FB of family & friends gathered early this morning.. Really heartbreaking.
She should be there with her family. It's just not right. :( I hope they can find some peace together today.

I was listening to Joel Olsteen this morning-- and he made me realize that if Sam WAS here, all of THOSE people would not have been brought together. Because of Sam, new love was discovered, revealed and accepted, and love was grown...all because of Sam. Because Sam is not here, respect and compassion were born between and for people who never would have received respect or compassion. I can't explain it as well as he did, but even an awful tragedy breeds and fathers life. I get it.

Sam will never ever be forgotten, and her life was not forsaken, it was only the mother to 100's of new lives and pure, honest love. Rest in Peace Samantha. I am honored to have made your acquaintance even though it was under such awful and non-understandable circumstances. I thank you so much for what you have given me, and cannot wait to thank you in heaven, I owe you so much.

I was listening to Joel Olsteen this morning-- and he made me realize that if Sam WAS here, all of THOSE people would not have been brought together. Because of Sam, new love was discovered, revealed and accepted, and love was grown...all because of Sam. Because Sam is not here, respect and compassion were born between and for people who never would have received respect or compassion. I can't explain it as well as he did, but even an awful tragedy breeds and fathers life. I get it.

Sam will never ever be forgotten, and her life was not forsaken, it was only the mother to 100's of new lives and pure, honest love. Rest in Peace Samantha. I am honored to have made your acquaintance even though it was under such awful and non-understandable circumstances. I thank you so much for what you have given me, and cannot wait to thank you in heaven, I owe you so much.

True, but it is a shame that Samantha had to be slandered for two months, her dad also, and that he had to come out and give a history of Samantha's past, in an attempt to quell the rumors, etc...it was pretty dreadful. I thought the scenarios being raised were beyond bizarre and that it was pretty clear she had been taken against her will from the start. I hope her family can just forget about all of the negativity and just remember Samantha. JMO

I didn't see it as negativity. If you think its negative that she smoked pot, thats your problem. If you see it as negative that she had a few lovers in as many years, thats your problem. If you want to judge someone, thats not my problem. I know I was trying to think of scenarios that she may have ended up in-- and you cant do that with out knowing what people feel she was like.

I feel like JK lied to me about Samantha, and I appreciate people telling their truth.

A missing persons past is instrumental in finding them when they are a runaway, and just because someones father says their kid didn't run away, its something that needs to be considered. I personally don't feel like he was slandered, He slandered CB publicly which kicked off the personal fight between Sams ex and himself.

I didn't see it as negativity. If you think its negative that she smoked pot, thats your problem. If you see it as negative that she had a few lovers in as many years, thats your problem. If you want to judge someone, thats not my problem. I know I was trying to think of scenarios that she may have ended up in-- and you cant do that with out knowing what people feel she was like.

I feel like JK lied to me about Samantha, and I appreciate people telling their truth.

A missing persons past is instrumental in finding them when they are a runaway, and just because someones father says their kid didn't run away, its something that needs to be considered. I personally don't feel like he was slandered, He slandered CB publicly which kicked off the personal fight between Sams ex and himself.

Thanks BeeBeeOh, Precious Samantha had a history of putting herself in harms way, so it's only natural we wondered if her past followed her. We still don't know what happened. May she rest in peace.

There were theories all over the net about her being in on it, her being a drug dealer, an informant, a thief, you name it. I am not talking about theories here at WS, which are always at least rationally thought-out and posted, I mean the various nasty stories all over the internet. JMO

Correct me if I am wrong:

she was a drug dealer, she drove CB to sell pot...per JK

being an informant is only slanderous if you are on the one she's telling on

and her close friend Mike P is the one that called her a thief.

I tried to embed it but obviously I don't know how.

http://youtu.be/Z1cCYPzi2BM
I hope I post this right. Sam had really grown into such a beautiful woman. She was taken too soon.

YES!! I was saying this last night as I looked at the photos of her through the years! She matured so sweetly, and went from such a happy kid to such a fun-looking and stylish teen... I was so amazed how great she has learned to "do her hair" and her creative make-up techniques...she really seemed to enjoy being a girl...ykwim?!

Just caught up. I'm so so sad.

:rose: RIP Samantha :rose:

very, very sad news :-(

Rest in peace Sam...

(and hats off to LE for being able to recover her!)

Alaska Airline is the main airline that flies in and out of Anchorage. Delta is second. Alaskans are very savvy when it comes to using or buying airline miles for vacations since it's so remote. Here's what Alaska Airline offers for Mexican Cruises:

http://ak.cruisesonly.com/promotion/mexico-cruises.do

I don't see why he would travel to Texas for a Mexican cruise. All the cruises depart from California.

The gulf of Mexico is on the eastern side of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean. The country is a (large) peninsula and some of the most beautiful areas of Mexico are not on the California/Baja side. There are many cruises in the Gulf of Mexico, so that is not at all odd. IMOO.
mmexico.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member