Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

From Yellowhammer Article:
Fisher was personally implicated as having involvement with the aftermath of Blanchard’s disappearance, including having been in her car.
Fisher allegedly provided transportation for Yazeed and disposed of evidence.
Per the yellowhammer article, he said in a phone call that he had been in her car.
If AF only provided transportation for IY and disposed of evidence, does that support a kidnapping charge, or does the charge imply involvement in the actual abduction?

From Yellowhammer Article:

Fisher allegedly provided transportation for Yazeed and disposed of evidence.
Per the yellowhammer article, he said in a phone call that he had been in her car.
If AF only provided transportation for IY and disposed of evidence, does that support a kidnapping charge, or does the charge imply involvement in the actual abduction?
It would have to be involvement in the abduction itself. Anything else would be something like an accessory, or conspiracy charge.

I’m not a lawyer, but I’m pretty sure I’m right.

Technology that led to recoveries of Aniah Blanchard, Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney could help solve Alabama’s prison crisis - Yellowhammer News
This is extremely interesting! Kinda leads one to believe that maybe AF didn’t actually come forward providing information like most assumed he did (ppl assumed that by the sequence of events - arrest, no bond, remains found, now he’s got a $50,000 bond). That police got their info from inmate phone calls.
IMO he knew that the call was being monitored. They tell inmates that all calls could be used against them. I think it was his way to get the information out without him looking like he was snitching. Interesting he tells someone everything he did on a phone call he suspects is being monitored. Then says don’t go to the police. It sounded like a setup. IMO the only thing he may have bargained after they confronted him about what was heard on the call, was where the body was. JMO.

I have no words, part of me always expected this news but when you finally hear it, it always hit you worse that you anticipated. As with all tragedies in life we have to remain as positive as possible and help each other to move on. At least the family has some level of closure, im not sure what's worse a loved one missing for years and years and not knowing, or the knowing, not being in their shoes i could never truly say.

Next step is justice and hopefully we can get an answer to "WHY?" R.i.p Aniah, You have touched millions around this world already, your passing will not go in vein.

In regards to bodies being skeletonized...it is not always skeleton in the way people usually think. It basically means skin has dried up or partial skeletonization has occurred that may or may not include exposed bone. It's pretty much a "reduction" of what a body originally looked like if that makes sense. The climate of the area also determines whether or not this process happens faster or slower.

I think right now they have all hands on deck so that they can determine COD and TOD. In the article AL.com posted about the third suspect lying they stated they wouldn't be releasing COD to the public so that information may not come out until a trial occurs.

Link for reference: Man lied about son driving Aniah Blanchard suspect to Florida, records state

Thank you for reopening the thread, Tricia.
How long was Mollie Tibbetts missing before her body was found? Did they have this large a response over this many days after finding her? Wondering about the presence of so many responders and all the forensic anthropologists. I feel at a minimum they are trying to be extremely careful not to overlook anything or to be able to reassure community that the area contains nothing more as there is a lot of rumors about other missing people associated with IY.

November 25: Prosecutors confirm 63-year-old David Johnson Jr. was arrested and charged with Hindering Prosecution in Montgomery. An affidavit indicates David Johnson Jr. lied to investigators about Yazeed’s actions after Blanchard vanished. The affidavit alleges detectives discovered later Johnson III, the son of Jonson Jr., drove Yazeed to Florida and Johnson Jr. later admitted he knew Yazeed was wanted the first time officers came to the residence and that he saw Yazeed leave with his son.

Wednesday – November 27: The Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences confirms remains located along County Road 2 in Macon County belong to 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard. The positive identification comes 35 days after the quest to find Aniah began.
Forensic testing confirms remains found in Ala. are Aniah Blanchard

yazeed-fisher-johnson-ht-aa-191127_hpEmbed_19x7_992.jpg

From left to right: Ibraheem Yazeed, Antwain Fisher and David Johnson Jr.
On Monday, David Johnson Jr. was charged in Montgomery, Alabama, and charged with hindering the prosecution in Blanchard’s disappearance. Yazeed was allegedly at Johnson Jr.’s home Nov. 7 before he left for Florida, WBMA reported, citing court documents. Authorities allege that Johnson Jr. knew that Yazeed was wanted by police at the time.

Upgraded charges are expected after the medical examiner determines the cause and manner of death, Hughes told reporters.
Remains found determined to be Aniah Blanchard

Thank you for reopening the thread, Tricia.
How long was Mollie Tibbetts missing before her body was found? Did they have this large a response over this many days after finding her? Wondering about the presence of so many responders and all the forensic anthropologists. I feel at a minimum they are trying to be extremely careful not to overlook anything or to be able to reassure community that the area contains nothing more as there is a lot of rumors about other missing people associated with IY.

Mollie was missing for about a month before they found her if I remember correctly so about the same as Aniah

Just speculation, but maybe AF was in jail and called someone freaking out because at booking they took his DNA. He might have been telling them that he drove Aniah’s car and his DNA would be in it, pinning the murder on him.

IMO this explains all the confusion in the prior thread about David Johnson Jr/Sr/III...
Man lied about son driving Aniah Blanchard suspect to Florida, records state

Investigators made contact with Johnson, who records state is the father of David Lee Johnson III, an “associate” of Yazeed. The elder Johnson told lawmen he had seen Yazeed earlier in the day but said he had left the residence with an unidentified female.

The younger Johnson was interviewed in the early-morning hours of Nov. 8 where he provided a written statement admitting to knowing that Yazeed was wanted by police and driving him to Pensacola. He also told investigators his father knew Yazeed was wanted and saw him leave with Yazeed in his car.

On Nov. 10, authorities went back to the elder Johnson’s home and he admitted to knowing the first time they questioned him that Yazeed was wanted and that he saw Yazeed leave with his son.

Court records don’t reflect any charges against the younger Johnson. The elder Johnson has since been released from the Montgomery County Jail on $7,500 bond.

IMO he knew that the call was being monitored. They tell inmates that all calls could be used against them. I think it was his way to get the information out without him looking like he was snitching. Interesting he tells someone everything he did on a phone call he suspects is being monitored. Then says don’t go to the police. It sounded like a setup. IMO the only thing he may have bargained after they confronted him about what was heard on the call, was where the body was. JMO.
I agree, no one can be that stupid as to lay everything out in a jailhouse phone call and not expect police to listen in. Especially when he was probably told everything is being recorded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Royco
Back