AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Dusty babysitting children gives me pause. After all the charges against DK have now revealed what he was up to, I don't understand anyone supplying money for his legal defense.

Given what we have seen ...

Why hasn't someone been able to trick one of these W numbskulls and/or
friend boneheads into giving up info / confessing?

It doesn't seem like it could be that difficult. JMO

Numbskull-bonehead.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/zanstorm13/Numbskull-bonehead.jpg

Could it possibly be that they have no idea where she is?

Why was it so important for Brittney to babysit for Chessie that night? Why did they fight about it? Because CW was desperate to go out, or desperate for Brittney to be in a certain place?

I guess I'm asking if it was possible someone wanted to find Brittney that night, and Chessie had already told them where she thought Brittney would be?

Imagine what jurors will hear coming out in the trials........

This is just my own opinion. Football has nothing to do with what happened to Brittney, or Derek, or any of the victims of those arrested. It just so happens some football player has a strange relative, as many of us might have a weird uncle or aunt.

Some people earn Honors, and some people earn Jail Sentences.

Bravo! Thank you!

Could it possibly be that they have no idea where she is?

Yes, that continues to be a possibility. Slim possibility, IMO.

However, if CW, in particular, has no idea where BW is or what happened to her, why did CW appear to drag her feet to do anything in the early days (eg search, raise money, etc); collude with WWH to erase messages off BW's cell phone account; take a somewhat hostile approach to those offering guidance to get the word out; offer ever changing stories about BW's departure; and feign ignorance about all the the abuse charges that were to come including the allegations by, in CW's words, "my victim"? JMO

IMOO, CW may have no idea where BW is currently, but I would bet the farm that CW knows pretty darn well what happened to BW. And CW's latest statements are that BW is deceased. Is she lying about that too? Yes, she could very well be. :hypno::nuts:

All JMO, IMO, MOO, MOO, MOO!

There's the trial of the newlywed bride pushing her husband off the cliff going on for just this one week. It's a Federal case, so no cameras or coverage in the courtroom. It's very hard to follow without enough info of what's going on in that trial. I want to understand and see people's faces when they say things.

For all of us who have followed this case so closely, I really hope we will somehow be able to hear all the details of the trials. I'd definitely attend if I lived there or in a nearby state. I suspect we will get limited info.

Don't let us down, best reporter Andrew.

Who let the cat out of the bag?
Chessie was my first guess because it came right after her other interview. I could see her happily trading pics/info for some $$$.

"Nobody asks us what we know." Quack stupid publication....

Here's some hard questions to answer. This may require pencil and paper.

How many people, within the eleven arrested, do you think know what really happened to Brittney, and Where she is?

How many people, within the eleven arrested, do you think know what really happened to Brittney, and Where she is?

MOO
I think 2 know what really happened and where she is.
And, 2 probably have a distorted version of the truth.

I'm not sure how many, but I think two know for sure. I think DH knew too.

Pop quiz, eh? OK, I'll play.
None of the 11 arrested know both.

I think there's one that knows what happened but then went home & posted on FB. That person's part was done.

I think one was lied to on the what but knows where.

Were any of the 10 wearing monitoring devices so they can be crossed off the who knows where possibilities? Remember Derek is the only one surely that doesn't know what or where since he was in jail when Brittney vanished. The more we learn, the more we learn how much we don't know.

I think there's one that knows what happened but then went home & posted on FB. That person's part was done.

I think one was lied to on the what but knows where.

That's interesting.

Yes, Derek was in jail. There's others who wouldn't seem likely to be involved.

Gee, I asked some hard questions that I'm struggling to answer.

Leaning towards two or three people know some parts of what happened, and where. One may know every single thing, or maybe not.

I wonder if sometimes, people don't want to know too much if they expect to be grilled in an investigation. On the other hand, the more people who know where would add more chance of betrayal if they point the way to clear evidence later. See, my thoughts are firing all over the place.

My answer for tonight is :drumroll: I can imagine two females and one male.

I'll sleep on it.............................................................................:eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member