AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link for this interview? I probably just missed it because I was editing my post up there aka the novel lol.

I swear to you all - Brittney never left her home for good. She went with Donald and came back, but she never left that yard. I do not want to be right but if I am, I've been calling it for over a year now. I am not alone in this assumption either, which makes me wonder why a few of us online (who've never met this family) can suspect so strongly that Brittney was harmed at home ... that LE has never had that gut feeling too? the second that Chessie did her memorial a light bulb went off with me. She's always spoken about Brittney as an afterthought and in past tense. She never once shown hope or need to search. She fake cries in the media but if you pay attention, she is crying for HERSELF. Her words are always "me, I and then Brittney". She never speaks about how soul crushing it is to spend the holidays without her daughter, that her siblings miss their sister or even doing memorial stuff around holidays and her birthday. She did a balloon release once, right?

I want to see her in this video because it will seal the deal for me. Chessie is a bad liar but she thinks she's supreme and has everyone snowed. that meth is a helluva drug, huh?

Is there a link for this interview? I probably just missed it because I was editing my post up there aka the novel lol.

I swear to you all - Brittney never left her home for good. She went with Donald and came back, but she never left that yard. I do not want to be right but if I am, I've been calling it for over a year now. I am not alone in this assumption either, which makes me wonder why a few of us online (who've never met this family) can suspect so strongly that Brittney was harmed at home ... that LE has never had that gut feeling too? the second that Chessie did her memorial a light bulb went off with me. She's always spoken about Brittney as an afterthought and in past tense. She never once shown hope or need to search. She fake cries in the media but if you pay attention, she is crying for HERSELF. Her words are always "me, I and then Brittney". She never speaks about how soul crushing it is to spend the holidays without her daughter, that her siblings miss their sister or even doing memorial stuff around holidays and her birthday. She did a balloon release once, right?

I want to see her in this video because it will seal the deal for me. Chessie is a bad liar but she thinks she's supreme and has everyone snowed. that meth is a helluva drug, huh?

WKRG hasn't posted the video as of yet. They showed a different clip of Chessie on the 6:00 news than they showed at 5:00. Hopefully, they will post all of it soon.

WKRG hasn't posted the video as of yet. They showed a different clip of Chessie on the 6:00 news than they showed at 5:00. Hopefully, they will post all of it soon.

I bet if Perez went to visit Chessie for an exclusive, we would catch her slipping up. I really hope Andrew put the call to her and she's sitting down with him tonight for an exclusive (or maybe tomorrow). He has a knack for getting to the bottom of things and this is HIS story from the start. He's done very well and I really think he has been working with LE. :)

Let me know if you find any photographs or video, thank you!

omg. Come on Brittney show them where you are!!
I"m so nervous. I'm so sad at what they are searching for.
I"m thankful to everyone that searched today. Glad for the organizations combined efforts to find her.

You do need to see what I just saw. Especially the slip-up of words about "in backyard/behind backyard". I caught it at the top of the last hour, and I am not sure if they have either a 9 or 10 news broadcast, but if they do, it was shown right at the very beginning.

Maybe a replay link will be put on their site too hopefully.

"THEODORE, Alabama -- Authorities with two Mobile County law enforcement agencies and volunteers with a foundation aimed at finding missing children searched private property in Theodore Friday in hopes of finding signs of a Mobile mother missing since 2012.

The Mobile County Sheriff's Office, volunteers with the Klaas Kids Foundation and the officers with the Mobile Police Department's Juvenile Division searched five acres in Theodore for Brittney Wood, now 21 years old, said Ashley Rains, public information officer for MPD.

The search was called off before 3 p.m. with no signs of the missing woman, although authorities plan to continue to search the area at an unspecified date in the future, Rains said.

Friday's search was prompted by a tip to authorities that they may find a body in an area in Theodore. Rains could not provide the exact location of the search."

More at link: http://blog.al.com/live/2014/01/authorities_search_5_acres_in_1.html

It's interesting that the officers from MPD Juvenile unit are assisting KK & MCSO.

what if it's the groups way of shutting cw up? or setting her up?

Are you suggesting that in the woods behind her own mother's house would be a rather simple strategy to distract attention away from one person and towards another?

That is very interesting. I can't think of why a juvenile unit would be involved, unless they were short staffed and they volunteered. I mean, unless of course a juvie knew but I hope to G-D children didn't witness this or know of it.

Do you think it's possible a young person overheard something during a holiday family get together? Does anyone know if Chessie had a get together for NYD or NYE?

I still lean with this coming from Jennifer. She had a court hearing yesterday and it most likely put the fear of g-d into her. She didn't have a criminal history (did she?) and was very involved with her community. She's lost everything she ever worked for, thankfully. I could see her having remorse though. I do not feel any sympathy for Jennifer though, make no mistakes about that.

What time is it locally there?

I don't think she's set up, not at all. However, I could see Chessie proclaiming she was because she's used that sob story a few times already. It's always someone else's fault when it comes to the bad things that happen to her. *plays the worlds tinniest violin

Thank you Kate. I couldn't remember what time zone this is all going on and I want to catch the 10 o'clock news.

Again, if anyone finds a video of this PLEASE POST THE LINK!! I want to see Chessie's face. I'll make sure to transcribe (if there's anything) and I will screen grab close ups of her face for those of us who are intrigued with her mannerisms.

Dang Astrokitty you just totally rocked my theory world. I seriously never considered it that way.
so do you think the plan to "suicide" dh was made after cw fought w/ Brittney? or was it already in the works because he was gonna talk? or they just hated him cause he was the starter of the ring?

I bet if Perez went to visit Chessie for an exclusive, we would catch her slipping up. I really hope Andrew put the call to her and she's sitting down with him tonight for an exclusive (or maybe tomorrow). He has a knack for getting to the bottom of things and this is HIS story from the start. He's done very well and I really think he has been working with LE. :)

Let me know if you find any photographs or video, thank you!

I checked Andrew's facebook page and it appears he's on vacation.

Dang Astrokitty you just totally rocked my theory world. I seriously never considered it that way.
so do you think the plan to "suicide" dh was made after cw fought w/ Brittney? or was it already in the works because he was gonna talk? or they just hated him cause he was the starter of the ring?

I think it was an afterthought. I've maintained that Donald was killed off to create a ring leader, a murderer and case closer. He was used in death to throw LE off. It just never felt right that he was a suicide or that he was a ring leader etc. Something about it just smelt funny, so to speak.

I think that Brittney was killed in the heat of the moment. I could see her getting upset and mouthy at the wrong time. I hope that is not offensive because I do not mean it to be. I feel that way because of her facebook (before it was scrubbed) and her interactions with people she felt had wronged her. She didn't mince words, at all. It was known that she wanted out of Chessie's house and was trying to find a ride. They weren't getting along. I never felt that she was killed out of jealousy or any of the other theories. I think she and her mom got into a very heated discussion, quite possibly after returning from Donald's house. They were arguing earlier and with that going on coupled with her feelings regarding the impending LE meeting that he was facing and her involvement (victim etc) - emotions would be running high. It's highly possible that they were fighting and Brittney said "I hate you and I'm going to tell LE everything!", even if she didn't mean it. It would be enough to spook Chessie - who I feel is still using substances and definitely was when Brittney went missing.

There was no gun shots reported the night she was last seen, but I don't know if in their area it would be. I think she was killed outside, possibly as she was walking off and "leaving". The threat of her going to the cops would be enough to send Chessie over the edge, I think.

I grabbed a ton (screen captures) and BOY did Chessie not once look at the camera. Watch her eyes everyone. When she speaks about Brittney, if she felt she would know etc - Chessie looks up and away. As most of us know, that's a sign of deception and lying. She faked cry and there were no tears. She knows, she's lying. She's totally totally lying. An honest person does NOT do what she just did. If you watch past videos of her speaking (go look on youtube for the memorial) - she does the same thing when she's speaking about her theories or when she's asked point blank if she knows where Brittney is (the interview with Perez with TJ there is another example and probably the best one to date). However, when she speaks about herself - facts etc - she doesn't say "um" and she doesn't stammer, she also doesn't look up and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member