AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. It sure does look like the Styx River area and does not look like the neighborhood where I believe she lived with her husband before her arrest in this video.

Jennifer Moore arrest shocks neighbors Posted Nov 5, 2013.
http://youtu.be/OSLU90pe8BM

I just erased my original post because I'm not positive of my facts about the names of the roads around Styx River. Did call one of the other locals from here and left a message. I always referred to the road across from the Oasis center as 'styx road'. This is the road one drives down, at the end you can park your car and take one of their buses up to a location to be dropped off for tubing, end up back where your car is parked. After reading Brittney's forum I understood it to be actually Water World Rd (not styx rd).

The reason I'd really love to get the names straight in my head is twice last year I did walk the area and look around for anything, just anything that would bring us closer to finding Brittney. And, if I can get the exact location of where DH was staying I would love to start there and drive from ping to ping location. If nothing else but to add this information to our timeline.

I think most of you WS'ers do a fantastic job putting together timelines for those that need us. (like Brittney)

We're still here Brittney, and we will continue to add detail by detail. You deserve it.

Maybe JM is no longer allowed around minor children, including her own.

Still wondering why CW doesn't have such a restriction.

Maybe JM is no longer allowed around minor children, including her own.

Still wondering why CW doesn't have such a restriction.

Or maybe her family does'nt want her around minor children...
I hope freedom feels compelling. So fantastic, she will do anything to stay out.

Has the property where DH was staying ever been searched for Brittney? Like the yard of the house, etc? And private property very nearby? And the property where Jennifer is now staying (if it's not the same place DH was staying)?

I assume no because it's private property. I wish there was a way for LE to search it. CW kept focusing on her yard. But maybe it isn't her yard that needs to be focused on, but someone else's yard.

Has the property where DH was staying ever been searched for Brittney? Like the yard of the house, etc? And private property very nearby? And the property where Jennifer is now staying (if it's not the same place DH was staying)?

I assume no because it's private property. I wish there was a way for LE to search it. CW kept focusing on her yard. But maybe it isn't her yard that needs to be focused on, but someone else's yard.

Yes, the place in Styx River was searched. Once at the beginning and once a few weeks ago. I personally believe Britt could be there, somewhere in the area, but nothing has been found. I have always felt that the old Waterworld water park needs to be checked again and again. I believe if she left the Styx River area she left in a trucker's truck and taken out of state. JMOO

How big is the old water park? Was it a theme park? (oh, page six!)

Happy Easter, Brittney. Wish you could be home with baby P to enjoy it.

Thinking of Steph, Wally, P, Andy, and all who love Britt today.

Who all was in CW's house when CW said BW walked out of CW's front door or left CW's yard? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592