AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

I was so hopeful that some would start talking once trials started, guilty verdicts started coming in and sentences handed down. Been hard to come and post with no information on Brittney, even with the convictions. I feel so horrible for her family and had held out some hope that there was an ounce of not even decency or humanity in the defendants but maybe an ounce of self concern that they might start talking for their own benefit.

Thoughts and prayers that something comes to light.

I see that JG Moore is booked in the Baldwin County jail today. It shows the charge against her but does not say that it's a court date. I don't know how to link this one. You can see it on the BC sheriff's office - jail view.

Not a day goes by without thoughts of Brittney and those who are so deeply hurt by her disappearance; you deserve answers :heartbeat:

I see that JG Moore is booked in the Baldwin County jail today. It shows the charge against her but does not say that it's a court date. I don't know how to link this one. You can see it on the BC sheriff's office - jail view.

Not a day goes by without thoughts of Brittney and those who are so deeply hurt by her disappearance; you deserve answers :heartbeat:

Oh thank you, I'm off to search there now. JM is my last hope for any new details regarding Brittney. I'll never get over this case, it is just so hard, can't imagine how bad it is for those that love Brittney.

A few threads up it was mentioned that Chessy never mentioned Brit on the day Brittney went missing. I can't as a mother comprehend this. Let me age myself for ya'll. I gave birth to a little boy on March 14, 1973. Jeffrey crossed over on March 15, 1973. On those dates he is the only thing on my mind. Now granted I have learned to live with this, however those are my son and my personal days.

Brittney you are not forgotten.

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

This link work? Bond amount is $75000.00?

Ok, I spoke to a person by the name of AL from FOX10. (news room) He looked at the site and said we need to look at the specific court case number. He did that and said there was a "c", to him that states it was some type of court appearance. He did say he'll check into it and do an update if necessary. Thanks for finding that!

Willow, so very sorry for the loss of your baby boy, Jeffrey.

The link works for me...thanks for posting it!

ViewImageFull (1).jpg

The first picture above is her current mugshot. This one is from 11-2013. She looks different, older.

Thanks for the updates.

Trial dates set for child sex ring defendants

Posted: Jul 16, 2015 1:15 PM ED

MOBILE, AL (WALA)

Snip-

Trial was set for March 28, 2016 for Chessie Wood the mother of Brittney Wood who has been missing since May 2012. Chessie Wood is free on bond.

William Brownlee was not in court. He is serving a prison sentence for a conviction in Baldwin County for sodomy and sex abuse. The judge set Brownlee's Mobile trial for January, 2016.

Mendy Kent was also not in court today. She's being held in the Metro Jail on sex abuse and sodomy charges. Her trial was set for October of this year.

James Cumbaa is free on bond. He, and Nelton "Butch" Morgan will go on trial in January.

More at link - including video
http://www.wtoc.com/story/29565023/trial-dates-set-for-child-sex-ring-defendants

ETA - nothing on Jennifer Moore

FYI, the above article has been updated, almost completely different. Worth a second read. The video is even different. Chessie's lawyer speaks.

Snip-

The five remaining defendants in a child sex ring investigation in Mobile County have rejected the latest offers for plea deals from the District Attorney's office.

That was revealed in a court hearing in Mobile Thursday morning.

All of the defendants in the case have ties to Brittney Wood, the 19 year old young woman who disappeared three years ago. Wood's disappearance happened just before the arrests of several of her relatives in connection with a child sex ring involving both Mobile and Baldwin counties. One of the defendants is Wood's own mother.

Chessie Wood, the mother of Brittney Wood didn't have anything to say after her hearing Thursday morning. It was her lawyer who did the talking.

More at link - including updated video -
http://www.wtoc.com/story/29565023/trial-dates-set-for-child-sex-ring-defendants

How is it possible that no one has given information on Brittney? I really thought that with all of these arrests she would be found.

I don't know if this link has been posted but its clear and made sense to me :p

http://wkrg.com/2015/07/16/breakdown-wood-family-sex-case-pictures/

Thanks. Google search located the image used in the video at this link. Wendy is missing & Scott makes it twice.

f8f3513aa4724ce8acd20cb4cfccabee.jpg

WKRG content photo:
https://mgtvwkrg.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/f8f3513aa4724ce8acd20cb4cfccabee.jpg?w=660&h=371&crop=1

From link above:

Jennifer Moore
Relationship: Friend of Wendy Holland
Trial: Arraignment Baldwin County, August 26, 2016

More court dates at link-

http://wkrg.com/2015/07/16/breakdown-wood-family-sex-case-pictures/

Thanks Lash. FWIW, Jennifer is still in jail.

MOORE, JENNIFER GONZALES (W/ FEMALE / DOB: 5/14/1981 )
Booking No: BCSO15JBN004585 MniNo: BCSO99MNI049003
Booking Date: 07/14/2015 17:14:36
Age On Booking Date: 34
Bond Amount: $75000.00
Address Given: 25420 WATERWORLD RD ROBERTSDALE, AL 36567

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

Thank you Gliving :)

I thought maybe JM got out on bond, but I think the article is inaccurate in a few areas. Glad she's still in jail :). IIRC, RSW is still awaiting sentencing. As well, it was originally reported awhile back Chessie's court date was 10/5. This article now shows this date for Mendy. ??????

As always, hoping for Britt to be found and for answers for baby P, Steph, Wally, Andy, & family. ❤️

Two defendants in child sex ring investigation reject plea deals
Posted: Aug 27, 2015

James Cumbaa was the first to walk up in Judge Stout’s courtroom.

Patterson made an offer to lower all charges and reduce prison time to 10 years with five years’ probation, which Cumbaa rejected. His trial is set for next August.

William Brownlee is already serving 20 years in Baldwin County for a conviction in the same investigation.

Judge Stout gave him until October 1 to accept a deal that would allow him to use his prison time in Baldwin County as credit towards his time in Mobile County.

Morgan’s attorney filed motions to dismiss herself from the case and to reduce Morgan’s bond.

Judge Stout will make his decisions on those motions sometime on Friday.

Morgan also rejected his plea deal. His trial is set for March.

Mendy Kent, who is charged with Sex abuse and sodomy, was also set to attend this status hearing, but her attorney couldn't make it. Her trial is set for next October.

Read more: http://www.fox10tv.com/story/298982...investigation-reject-plea-deals#ixzz3kaG4Z3RW

Please forgive me. I have just now noticed this case, which is incredibly interesting. I have tried to catch up, but there are well over 1500 posts, and I even tried to read all the fact pages. I really did! But...what are the *facts* in this case that would make it impossible that Brittney used her own gun to shoot her uncle and then disappear of her own accord? I hope this is not against TOS somehow. I can't get a grip on the timeline of her disappearance vs. uncle's death. Please don't throw rotten vegetables at me.

Please forgive me. I have just now noticed this case, which is incredibly interesting. I have tried to catch up, but there are well over 1500 posts, and I even tried to read all the fact pages. I really did! But...what are the *facts* in this case that would make it impossible that Brittney used her own gun to shoot her uncle and then disappear of her own accord? I hope this is not against TOS somehow. I can't get a grip on the timeline of her disappearance vs. uncle's death. Please don't throw rotten vegetables at me.
While many of us would like to believe that scenario to be true, because it would mean Britt is alive, there aren't enough facts known either to rule it out completely, or to make it plausible. Personally, I've come to accept the position shared by the lead investigators that Brittney is dead. They do know the facts, and something led them to that conclusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll
Back