AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in a comment, under one of the articles posted here, where someone was saying who (allegedly) the victim of DH's is.

Doesn't DH have 3 children with WWH? A girl and two boys? I know WWH spoke of having the boys with her, but where was their daughter? And, why would she bring the boys by if they aren't supposed to be near him (given the investigation into the allegations of sex abuse). :waitasec:

I could be completely off in my thinking as I've been sick and trying to catch up.

We aren't supposed to sleuth the victims. Strict orders.

You're right, though, it is sick, regardless who the victim is.

One thing that bugs me about the truck stop is, there are cameras at every single convient store in the country and at truck stops. If se was at that truck stop they could easlily check the tapes and see......... wait......what if they do have her on tapre alive and well at the truck stop and thats wy they are saying DH suicide is not related, maybe they ave her on video but that she walks out of camera view and they believe she caught a ride with a trucker..... would they tell the family if they had her on video or would they let the family continue spinning thier wills searching?

I'm pretty sure they would tell the family and they wouldn't be doing searches. During Saturday's search, Mobile PD actually closed off a street to search. If they knew she left the area, they wouldn't be doing that, unless they have more money than sense.

BTW, I guess you all noticed I'm not in bed yet. But I'm going....soon!

If it doesn't compromise LE's investigation into BW's missing person case and you don't name the person who was with WWH then I would think it would be ok...

I'm sure we would have our hands smacked if I am mistaken.

BBM - I think Baldwin LE are either smokin' the meth they have confiscated or they are pulling someone's leg.

My initial report that MWK was with WWH when she found DH was incorrect. A friend of WWH's was with her and made the call to 911.

I don't see this as sleuthing anyone, still just trying to figure out how this may or may not be related to BW's disappearance.

I have one more question and if it was already answered here...I am sorry. There was days of reading here :). I saw in late April on a post on BW's wall that her brother TW had left the house and in the post he would not tell CW where he was. Had he come back home since BW's disappearance? Do they know who allowed him to "hideout" at their house? Also do we know what her other brother DW was in jail for?

:floorlaugh:
I have one more question and if it was already answered here...I am sorry. There was days of reading here :). I saw in late April on a post on BW's wall that her brother TW had left the house and in the post he would not tell CW where he was. Had he come back home since BW's disappearance? Do they know who allowed him to "hideout" at their house? Also do we know what her other brother DW was in jail for?

Are you referring to TJW? I'm not sure where he went at that time, but he's in juvie now for drugs. I'm not sleuthing, just providing family background to provide insight into BW's home life.

Her brother DW was picked up for a minor drug charge & was recently released from jail with time served. Again, only providing background on BW's background and home life.

If this is improper, will a mod please edit or delete and please tell me how to know if I'm crossing a line? Thanks.

We aren't supposed to sleuth the victims. Strict orders.

You're right, though, it is sick, regardless who the victim is.

Thanks! I wasn't sleuthing anyone just remembered a comment by someone on the article. Just making sure. I've been out for a few days and don't want to do the wrong thing.

There's a fb page that's a 'prayer chain' for BW. Her friend who made the flash card video for her just posted a sweet message that gives a "best friend's" insight into the likelihood that BW is hiding. I hope it's okay to share...

******* posted in BRITNEY NICOLE WOOD PRAYER CHAIN
3:15am Jun 25
; Tonight all of your love ones will be gathered around to pray for you and to figure this horrible case out... the more and more the days go by, it makes me sick to my stomach.. But if I'm not strong for you.. I will feel like I let you down, and I refuse to let my girl down ! We been threw everything together.. you're family girl, well basically. (We always told people we were) ♥ And nothing would make my whole entire day, month, year, LIFE better than seeing your beautiful smile in person again, and to actually KNOW you're safe.. Somethings not right and we will get down to the bottom of it.. just takes patience and time.. but mainly allot of patience.. I'm praying Derek and Tj are doing okay.. They're my bros you already know.. and Payton misses her momma.. speaking of this subject, You would NEVER just up and leave your Mom, dad, Payton ANYONE without letting atleast SOMEONE know where you are... Everything happens for a reason, and young wise man once said.. I honestly believe you're okay ♥ deep in my mind.. I just picture you laying on a beach hiding from 'Hurricane Debby' and you'll be headed on your flight back to reality with us.... I don't know what I would do if something really bad has happened... I honestly will never be the same person again... I just got FAITH, and faith goes a LONNNNNGGGGGG way baby girl... Stay strong and we love you so much...

Thanks! I wasn't sleuthing anyone just remembered a comment by someone on the article. Just making sure. I've been out for a few days and don't want to do the wrong thing.

I'm trying to be careful, but it's really hard to muddle through this case without some discussion of the players. You may have noticed I sometimes ask in my posts if I'm following protocol because I'm still not sure how to walk that fine line.

:floorlaugh:

Are you referring to TJW? I'm not sure where he went at that time, but he's in juvie now for drugs. I'm not sleuthing, just providing family background to provide insight into BW's home life.

Her brother DW was picked up for a minor drug charge & was recently released from jail with time served. Again, only providing background on BW's background and home life.

If this is improper, will a mod please edit or delete and please tell me how to know if I'm crossing a line? Thanks.

I dont think we are sleuthing them. I hope we arent. I was just trying to bring to light that there was indeed a person based off FB post willing to let one of BW's brothers stay with them and not tell CW where he was. It appears that BW and her brothers may not have had the most law abiding friends and that there is maybe a possibility that BW is being hid out by a friend. This is just a sad case to me. I know BW does have some good loving and caring family. However there are so many stories of drugs, sexual charges, suicide...etc all at one time. I truely hope BW is ok and really has just run to get away from it all ...if only for just a little time.

I'd edit her name out. google search picks everything up quickly & she may get picked up (in the same search results) with all these other criminals & RSO, which would suck.

There's a fb page that's a 'prayer chain' for BW. Her friend who made the flash card video for her just posted a sweet message that gives a "best friend's" insight into the likelihood that BW is hiding. I hope it's okay to share...

posted in BRITNEY NICOLE WOOD PRAYER CHAIN

3:15am Jun 25
; Tonight all of your love ones will be gathered around to pray for you and to figure this horrible case out... the more and more the days go by, it makes me sick to my stomach.. But if I'm not strong for you.. I will feel like I let you down, and I refuse to let my girl down ! We been threw everything together.. you're family girl, well basically. (We always told people we were) ♥ And nothing would make my whole entire day, month, year, LIFE better than seeing your beautiful smile in person again, and to actually KNOW you're safe.. Somethings not right and we will get down to the bottom of it.. just takes patience and time.. but mainly allot of patience.. I'm praying Derek and Tj are doing okay.. They're my bros you already know.. and Payton misses her momma.. speaking of this subject, You would NEVER just up and leave your Mom, dad, Payton ANYONE without letting atleast SOMEONE know where you are... Everything happens for a reason, and young wise man once said.. I honestly believe you're okay ♥ deep in my mind.. I just picture you laying on a beach hiding from 'Hurricane Debby' and you'll be headed on your flight back to reality with us.... I don't know what I would do if something really bad has happened... I honestly will never be the same person again... I just got FAITH, and faith goes a LONNNNNGGGGGG way baby girl... Stay strong and we love you so much...

Breaks my heart.....

You, too. ConcernedOutsider. Can you edit the friend's name out of your quote? Thanks.

I dont think we are sleuthing them. I hope we arent. I was just trying to bring to light that there was indeed a person based off FB post willing to let one of BW's brothers stay with them and not tell CW where he was. It appears that BW and her brothers may not have had the most law abiding friends and that there is maybe a possibility that BW is being hid out by a friend. This is just a sad case to me. I know BW does have some good loving and caring family. However there are so many stories of drugs, sexual charges, suicide...etc all at one time. I truely hope BW is ok and really has just run to get away from it all ...if only for just a little time.

I think the crucial difference in this situation with BW is that she could hide & still contact her mom, dad, or someone. But she hasn't. She has never in her life gone anywhere near this long without calling home. Her brother may have stayed somewhere and not told his mom where, but she could call his cell phone & he would pick up. Kwim?

I think the crucial difference in this situation with BW is that she could hide & still contact her mom, dad, or someone. But she hasn't. She has never in her life gone anywhere near this long without calling home. Her brother may have stayed somewhere and not told his mom where, but she could call his cell phone & he would pick up. Kwim?

Definitely know what you mean... my hope though is that for some reason she is scared and doesnt want to contact anyone right now. I know for her that would be unusual but we can hope!! I saw some of the friends on fb and knowing what we know about some of her family. It seems like she was around potentially dangerous family and friends and I really dont want to think the worst :(

Adding to that... in the same post that was referenced; BW jumped all over her brother and told him to call their mother so she would not worry about him.

That statement was not made by a child who would not be very concerned about the impact their absence would have on their mother.

Adding to that... in the same post that was referenced; BW jumped all over her brother and told him to call their mother so she would not worry about him.

That statement was not made by a child who would not be very concerned about the impact their absence would have on their mother.

I think you are soooooo right.. the post from BW's friend above breaks my heart. I hope she is in hiding, but i dont think anyone could resist calling their friend after reading that. Maybe today.. BW.. call her please!

That's what I was thinking. Plus that where Klasskids based their first search, so reporters might assume that's where everything took place.

The only report I could find with an LE source saying it was Fairhope:

"Wood was last seen on May 30, when she told family members that she was heading to the Styx River area to visit her uncle, Donnie Wood. He later shot himself at his home near Fairhope, according to police."
http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/searchers_look_for_missing_tee.html

Read the BBE

It says: at his home NEAR Fairhope

Not in Fairhope!

That's the question we're really confused about. Well, I am, anyway. ;)

I believe the little yellow house they showed on the news was Styx river
house they even showed the swing!

If yiu go to WWH's FB and click on older posts there is a video of her teaching
her son to ride without training wheels and it kind of shows the house in Fairhope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value