AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to find it curious that WH, BW's dad, isn't making more of a public stink about BW's still missing status.

Earlier, he seemed to have blown a fuse and, since then, has gone completely silent - as far as what I have read and not read.

ETA: I realize that SH seems to have taken the role of spokesperson for them both but I still just find it curious that WH doesn't appear to be more active - maybe he is and his actions are just not broadcast?

She is in Trouble!
JMO

Why haven't LE released an APB or widespread hunt for her? Or, any/regular press conferences with information?

LE have been largely silent about BW. Yes, LE have contributed statements to the press but LE seems to have taken a passive rather than active-push publicity stance on BW's case.

Why haven't LE released an APB or widespread hunt for her? Or, any/regular press conferences with information?

LE have been largely silent about BW. Yes, LE have contributed statements to the press but LE seems to have taken a passive rather than active-push publicity stance on BW's case.

I Think LE has who they want. I dont think they are going to do a huge manhunt for her. I do believe her entire family thought it best for her to vanish. Now they cant use her in all these court cases for ill bet she is the one LINK to every one of them. JMO

I think DH was the head honcho I believe BW was his sidekick. He chose the drastic way out she took the other road, both are gone.

I do not think DH would harm Brit! But thats just my opinion.

If your theory is correct, and it very well may be, including the part about the "entire family" having knowledge of BW having fled alive and well, I wonder if that knowledge is the real reason a Zealous BW supporter/seeker stopped participating?

If your theory is correct, and it very well may be, including the part about the "entire family" having knowledge of BW having fled alive and well, I wonder if that knowledge is the real reason a Zealous BW supporter/seeker stopped participating?

I think that is correct!

I don't think Brittney's Dad or Stepmom or her child have any idea where she is. If the rest of the family know, that would include WWH, I guess? Which would mean WWH has been protecting Brittney in hiding all this time.

WWH doesn't strike me as the protective type, where younger members of the family are concerned.

I am beginning to find it curious that WH, BW's dad, isn't making more of a public stink about BW's still missing status.

Earlier, he seemed to have blown a fuse and, since then, has gone completely silent - as far as what I have read and not read.

ETA: I realize that SH seems to have taken the role of spokesperson for them both but I still just find it curious that WH doesn't appear to be more active - maybe he is and his actions are just not broadcast?

I don't think his rants were helping the cause (even though I understood his frustration). IMO it's best that is wife handles the communication. She is much better at it, that he is.

Maybe this iceberg is better described as a House of Cards?

- each dependent upon one another
- all intertwined, supporting one another
- each hiding something known to the others, or so it seems, whatever that something may be
- and yet unclear number of cards/people involved

Sorry if this has already been posted, wanted to share the good news ASAP.

Dustin Alton Kent, Wendy Wood Holland, Donald Paul Holland, Jr., Randall Scott Wood and Derek Thomas Wood will appear in Judge Reed's Baldwin County Courtroom on Wednesday, January 16th at 9:00 AM.

I would post a screen shot from alacourt but I seem to have lost that permission again. Sorry. Maybe someone else who has that ability will be able to help.

I don't think his rants were helping the cause (even though I understood his frustration). IMO it's best that is wife handles the communication. She is much better at it, that he is.

BBM - Yes, I agree.

But, his passion could be honed and used in productive ways. If he's not messed up in all of this as well, he could be a very effective probe, if used properly and if he so chose. JMHO.

Perhaps he could write a letter-to-the-editor type of submission to a local media station (of course, fully proofed and edited by someone with a level head).

I'm just finding his silence curious.

Sorry if this has already been posted, wanted to share the good news ASAP.

Dustin Alton Kent, Wendy Wood Holland, Donald Paul Holland, Jr., Randall Scott Wood and Derek Thomas Wood will appear in Judge Reed's Baldwin County Courtroom on Wednesday, January 16th at 9:00 AM.

I would post a screen shot from alacourt but I seem to have lost that permission again. Sorry. Maybe someone else who has that ability will be able to help.

Here ya go:

Attachments

• court.PNG
    court.PNG
    73.6 KB · Views: 2,258
BBM - Yes, I agree.

But, his passion could be honed and used in productive ways. If he's not messed up in all of this as well, he could be a very effective probe, if used properly and if he so chose. JMHO.

Perhaps he could write a letter-to-the-editor type of submission to a local media station (of course, fully proofed and edited by someone with a level head).

I'm just finding his silence curious.

I wonder if he is being silent. Or if MSM just aren't talking to him because they know they won't be able to print anything he says? I'm just thinking that he is so forthright about who he thinks is involved in Brittney's disappearance, it would be difficult for any media to run the story without risking litigation.

Everybody facing charges could yet be found completely innocent.........did I mention I saw a pretty pink pig flying by me today?

My hand is up for Brittney.

I've quietly lurked and tried to keep up but it was hard. But I really got ticked when I found out about the connection to a certain sports figure.

(Not blaming him or implicating him, just the seeming lack of concern from their side of this and my opinion that MSM likes to protect their precious university.)

I don't think Brittney's Dad or Stepmom or her child have any idea where she is. If the rest of the family know, that would include WWH, I guess? Which would mean WWH has been protecting Brittney in hiding all this time.

WWH doesn't strike me as the protective type, where younger members of the family are concerned.

I think Brits Dad stepmom and every other person in that town knows what was happening. They may not know where she is but I do think they know she is out there.

JMO

I think DH was the head honcho I believe BW was his sidekick. He chose the drastic way out she took the other road, both are gone.

I do not think DH would harm Brit! But thats just my opinion.

Please clarify for me.

'His sidekick'.

Meaning she was involved in the criminal activities and needed to flee before all this came down???

My hand is up for Brittney.

I've quietly lurked and tried to keep up but it was hard. But I really got ticked when I found out about the connection to a certain sports figure.

(Not blaming him or implicating him, just the seeming lack of concern from their side of this and my opinion that MSM likes to protect their precious university.)

What does the University have to do with anything?
She wasnt a student there.

Id like to say some things and I cant but I dont see this young lady the same way as alot of you do.

I just feel there was alot going on in this girls life and most of it wasnt good!

JMO

Please clarify for me.

'His sidekick'.

Meaning she was involved in the criminal activities and needed to flee before all this came down???

I think involvement yes! I thought this all along!
Hes dead shes gone!

I do not think he killed her!

I wonder if he is being silent. Or if MSM just aren't talking to him because they know they won't be able to print anything he says? I'm just thinking that he is so forthright about who he thinks is involved in Brittney's disappearance, it would be difficult for any media to run the story without risking litigation.

Everybody facing charges could yet be found completely innocent.........did I mention I saw a pretty pink pig flying by me today?

Yes, agreed - that's where the need for honing, proofing and editing would most certainly come into play.

Hopefully, the revelations on Wednesday, whatever they may be, will put all of this, and questions as to BW's whereabouts, to rest. My fingers are crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose