Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news!!!!!!!

Curious about where she was found, and of course about what happened to her, but I can wait.

The ultimately important issue is that she is alive.

JMO

Carlee Russell, missing just over 48 hours, has been found safe.

The 25-year-old nursing student returned to her Hoover home shortly before 11 p.m. Saturday.

Paramedics and police were called after she reportedly showed up at the house she shares with her parents.

Hoover Chief Nick Derzis said Russell showed up at her parents house alone. She is being taken to a hospital to be evaluated.

Thank God! Soooo happy she is safe and returned home. Praying she is ok and all goes well for her.

Well we do need to know if a child was wondering on highway.
If it is personal then the thread should close.
I think it will be exactly as you describe. Personal and the thread be closed. I do hope Carlee sees how much love and support she has with all that has been done to find her and can build up on that love and support.

I think it will be exactly as you describe. Personal and the thread be closed. I do hope Carlee sees how much love and support she has with all that has been done to find her and can build up on that love and support.
Agreed, If LE thought this was an abduction or foul play they would have alerted the public asap.

This definitely sounds like a mental health break.

It would be an insanely risky and bizarre tactic to place a child on the side of a busy interstate on the offhand chance a young attractive woman stops to help. People could call the police, the child could be run over, cops could spot the child and so on. And trust me, 459 is extremely busy. Nobody else saw a kid. Definitely don't think this is trafficking.

There are plenty of examples of people going through mental health breaks that see things that are not there and some even call 911 reporting it.

I would be checking the woods nearby.....
It would indeed. There are unconfirmed reports of tipsters who said that this was not a toddler, but a little person. Just throwing that in. I wonder if law enforcement has asked the public for dashcam videos. The road seemed very busy during the incident. You make a good point about risking the use of an actual toddler. If there was a toddler/little person, I wonder why no one else bothered to stop...

Hi everyone, I’m in Australia and just curious about airports in the area?

How far is Troy?

I’m speculating based on statistics relating to human trafficking and kind of fast forwarding to possible scenarios.

Also obviously hoping there is a positive end to this story & good luck & thanks to all searching.

I hope she didn’t endure anything too horrific. Safe means alive usually, even when kids are found at hotels they seem to use this verbiage, but I really hope she is far beyond that and that nothing too awful happened to her.

STOP with the bickering, personalizing, victim blaming and speculation grounded in facts not known at this point in the case. ETA: Bringing race, politics, religion or sexual orientation into a discussion that has nothing to do with any one of these things turns into an argument very quickly. You will receive 2 warning points that remain on your user account indefinitely.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I’m in Australia and just curious about airports in the area?

How far is Troy?

I’m speculating based on statistics relating to human trafficking and kind of fast forwarding to possible scenarios.

Also obviously hoping there is a positive end to this story & good luck & thanks to all searching.
Don't know about Troy but she's been found alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93