Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singleton said they know Casey White will eventually be brought back to Lauderdale County to face the charges against him.

“He will be in a cell by himself,” the sheriff said.
“He will stay in handcuffs and shackles while he’s in that cell and if he wants to sue me for violating his civil rights, so be it. He’s not getting out of this jail again. I’ll assure you that.”

Car looks like it rolled, I think it was actually a glass moonroof and likely broke.

Couple of Marshals services trucks had dinged up front ends, they must've pushed Vicky into that small ditch at speed and the Cadillac rolled on its side. I don't think it did any complete revolutions. The Marshals might've even kept pushing to make it turn up on its side, to disorient/disable the occupants and avoid a shoot out.

Couple of Marshals services trucks had dinged up front ends, they must've pushed Vicky into that small ditch at speed and the Cadillac rolled on its side. I don't think it did any complete revolutions.
Maybe. I wonder if dash cam video will be released? From the looks of the Caddy I would not be surprised if the impact broke the moonroof. Or she blew her brains out and it broke the moonroof.

Singleton said they know Casey White will eventually be brought back to Lauderdale County to face the charges against him.

“He will stay in handcuffs and shackles while he’s in that cell and if he wants to sue me for violating his civil rights, so be it. He’s not getting out of this jail again. I’ll assure you that.”

Casey White: "Hold my beer"

Saw on another live feed from local news station when one of the ambulances left the scene, it wasn't in a hurry, so that isn't good news for the occupant, sad to say.

ETA Just saw that CW is in custody and that VW shot herself and MSM doesn't know her condition. Well, that ambulance left the scene in no rush. So this isn't good news about VW.
No emergency lights?

Great pictures, thank you.
That Cadillac was quite an upgrade from the Ford Edge.
I can't wait to hear more of the story of their escape. I am shocked they stayed in the Evansville area.

My guess of them being found within 200 miles of the LCJ was not too far off!

JMO
I'm shocked she wouldn't spring for the Holiday Inn!

Vicky was vilified from the moment LE realized what happened.

The Court of Public Opinion wanted her “fried”.

Vicky made some horrible, and seriously bad decisions. I mean, Vicky WTH?

She chose her path and it appears she chose how she wanted to go out.

Yup, bad decisions and no way out in the end. Just what we expected.

Yup, she was bad, but honestly, she took the brunt of this. It’s almost as if Casey was somewhat exonerated because he was REALLY BAD, but that was to be expected. So let’s focus on Vicky. It’s a more interesting angle.

Agree to disagree. I just would love to know what Vicky was thinking. How do you throw your life away like this.

Casey will never see the light of day again and that’s a good thing.

Not sure what the future holds for Vicky but if she survives it won’t be good. Her choice, her decision.

Just glad it’s over and no one, other than Vicky and Casey were harmed.

It could have been a lot worse.

MOO

OK tough guy. :rolleyes:

I doubt they bring him back to a jail run by Singleton. Probably will be in the next closest county or state jail.

Gunshot residue test will definitely determine who fired the gun, but I see no reason to believe she did not shoot herself. She was the one with everything to lose by getting caught. For him, the worst thing is going back to jail, a place he was already used to being. I fully believe she shot herself, and in her mind, at least, death may have been a better option than being captured and prosecuted. JMO
Yes... He probably just thinks he can plot another escape at some point. Ugh.

TX. Wondered where that came from. This all happened in my neck of the woods so I was watching local news and the PC with the sheriff. They only reported she shot herself and was in serious condition. Gosh what a Mothers Day for her poor elderly mother. Cant imagine doing that to her.
I hope the sheriff provides the mother with accurate information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaarqueiro