Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be frowned upon, but the saddest part of this whole thing to me, is hearing in the press conference that he had no remorse for her death.
I think he may have been in shock, too. Think of being freed from prison, caught, witnessing the death of your co-conspirator, etc. While I agree he's abnormal, I also think he has some human reflexes. JMO

IDK it’s probably just a coincidence but I have pondered whether he admitted to the murder of CR to get out of prison knowing he was in for 75 years. Knowing he would be transferred to co. jail to meet with lawyers. Better chance of escape, which failed once and was successful the secong time.

Jmo

Could he have read about CR’s murder while in prison.

Jmo

CW does seem like an unlikely candidate to be a hitman. Not so much he wouldn't kill for money, but he stands out and if spotted near the crime scene would be easy to describe. Plus would you want that monster having something like you paid him to kill someone to hold over you and possibly extort you for more money or you're next.

One of the LE individuals at the press conference made the statement that the calls regarding the car abandoned at the car wash, were NOT about the Alabama couple, just the abandonment. Even James, when interviewed by Brian Enten, indicated he "did not want to call 911", and just called the police office". Think about that.... IF there was a strong reason to assume it was them, who WOUNDN"T call 911???

I personally believe we do have a case of James getting his "15 minutes of fame" handed to him by Brian. If Brian had not spotlighted him, I'm not sure that he would have actually been given reward money....

However, I still think there will be partial reward given to him, because of the publicity, his general involvement, and the subsequent release of the surveilance videos. (But we have to remember, he only reviewed those tapes YESTERDAY).

Respectfully, the car wash manager was able to describe the car that VW allegedly picked CW up in at the car wash. I would say that was a pretty big tip, and yes, he only saw the tapes yesterday, or the day before, but had he not seen them and reported what he saw, I see no reason to believe that the two would have been apprehended yesterday. I see nothing to indicate that the car wash guy was looking for his "15 minutes of fame", or even reward money. I think he was merely doing what many others don't do, see something, say something. JMO

Only she knows. She was threatening suicide knowing they weren't going to back off. Also, was that confirmed. I thought CW made the call.
I’m not sure. I thought I read up thread that she had her finger on 911 but I’m in England so am skipping a few posts to keep up. Be good to clarify anything if it comes out.

Isn't it amazing to have such an interest in True Crime and few to share it with IRL, which doesn't really stop me ;)

O/T, but I think we all have that one friend who knows how 'weird' we are when it comes to websleuthing, but will always ask us when some case makes national news, "Did you hear about...." . LOL. Like there is a chance that we don't probably already know more about it than the station or website they heard about it from.

Last edited:
VW autopsy is this afternoon, questions should be answered after that. Did they give a time for next presser?

I wonder if they will have another presser soon, since CW will be returned to Alabama quickly, and we may have future pressers by the US Marshalls task force in Alabama, with information included in them that is from Indiana findings.

I don't think there will be a presser just for the coroner's findings when it is released, which usaully takes some time. Perhaps just an initial press release in Indiana without a press conference.

The Sheriff in Indiana (Wedding) said that there would be no charges against CW from Indiana, he is facing enough serious charges in Alabama to take care of him, something to that effect. So probably no future press conferences, just my guess.

We don't know that. We only know what the sheriff stated about CW's remarks and demeanor. Casey has spent his life avoiding or not having the capacity for empathy and deep caring, IMO. But that's just an opinion. He may cry himself to sleep every night. How would we know?
Agreed. Hearsay is hearsay. Was simply implying that it was the saddest thing I’ve heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nunyabiznazz