GUILTY AL - J.B. Beasley & Tracie Hawlett, both 17, murdered, Ozark, 31 July 1999 *ARREST in 2019* #5

Yes!!!

Lady Justice is alive and well in Alabama!

Edit: We need t-shirts for alerting the community

Last edited:
Shirt in response to all the people protesting with "Coley Strong" T shirts
Thank you, that’s exactly what I meant and probably should have been clear on my reference to the t-shirt. Not likely to occur in this case but didn’t want to risk stirring up conflict, I seem to be doing that a lot lately with my unpopular opinions- attempting to redeem myself. ☺️

How about T shirts saying "Coley Strongly Guilty".
How do I get one?
Sometimes I’m a little too passionate about this case. Followed for years, witnessing the struggle of her sister, Jacqui Burgoon Herring to get answers and fight to keep the case relevant in the media. She battled criticism along with misinformation and hurtful rumors against her sister but never gave up on identifying the person responsible. Not seen a recent interview, unsure if she views the conviction as finally achieving justice for the two victims but there must be some satisfaction in knowing the person responsible will at long last be held accountable for the damage and pain he caused.

His wife said there wasn't enough African American jurors . 4 of the 12 were. She then stated it was truly a "Modern day lynching"
I recall the report that there were two lawyers present who hoped McCraney would be acquitted so they could file a lawsuit against the state. Mrs. McCraney may have been counting on a large payday. The two lawyers left "in disgust" after seeing the defendant's testimony.

I recall the report that there were two lawyers present who hoped McCraney would be acquitted so they could file a lawsuit against the state. Mrs. McCraney may have been counting on a large payday. The two lawyers left "in disgust" after seeing the defendant's testimony.
Do you mean the 2 lawyers werent really in the know of the case and when they listened to the defence they decided not to even defend him? Im juts a little confused sorry. thank you for explaining with me.

Do you mean the 2 lawyers werent really in the know of the case and when they listened to the defence they decided not to even defend him? Im juts a little confused sorry. thank you for explaining with me.

My understanding of the report by one of the TV stations covering the trial was the two lawyers after seeing McCraney's testimony knew he would be convicted. They weren't on the defense team. They were hoping to file a civil suit if McCraney had been acquitted.

One wonders who paid the two lawyers to be there.

My understanding of the report by one of the TV stations covering the trial was the two lawyers after seeing McCraney's testimony knew he would be convicted. They weren't on the defense team. They were hoping to file a civil suit if McCraney had been acquitted.

One wonders who paid the two lawyers to be there.
Probably no one paid them. They were just a couple of "Ambulance Chasers".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay
Back