Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@oviedo - this is why I include the date with my media posts.

It appears to me this warrant was last night.

One thought is they've been watching Stallworth, and were able to produce probable cause for warrant for this location.

Also, if complex/apartments uninhabitable since Sept after fire, I wonder if apartment was only recently padlocked by manager, and previously accessible to tenant on Sunday.

If complex abandoned and they snuck inside -- who would hear them...

Maybe already answered -- I've not followed media closely for this case.
Thanks @Seattle1 im just in shock if this is the FIRST time they have searched their apartment - that’s a big miss if so IMO

I just saw... Heartbroken! I don't have words... Why? I know there is no adequate answer to that question... but, WHY? I still had some hope that she was being held somewhere alive, but not the case.. discarded like trash! Beyond terrible... :(:(:(

RIP Sweet Girl!
Same...am absolutely devastated. Has taken a bit to sink in.

I truely thought she would be left somewhere alive....

Devastating for the family. Heart goes out to all who are dealing with their loss.

RIP Little one :(

And they just now searched it? Really?
I know. I wonder if LE still thinks others are involved- remember the Chief did say he thought there was other individuals. Perhaps while the first two varmints were in jail, someone else had her for a few days, and when he got out, well......I don't want to finish that.

I hope someone gets

I don't think your prayer stick will work on this:( This is my first outcome since joining and I am not handling it well. I love hard and grieve hard. My husband is not thrilled with me being here. He thinks I will give myself a heart attack.
LBM

Please take care of yourself, @peppertheyorkiepoo !

For the most part, I stay away from the children's cases and this is why.
I am at the point where I do not want to know what happened to Cupcake -- I just want the monsters to fry. :mad:
Sometimes the truth is unbearable.

I wonder if we will ever find out the motivation, my guess is not unless someone takes a plea.

Derick has been in custody for a week now and as far as we know she or PS haven't said much at all. Otherwise charges would have come before now. I think they know how trials go and know how to avoid further incriminating themselves. I'm hoping BPD and the FBI has loads of evidence to get a guilty verdict.

Still confused on motive. Seems to me that both of them have motives, but I can't see them doing this for both of their motives combined.

Maybe since Derick had a trial coming up next month that she wanted someone else to feel the same loss she has felt? Crazy, but I could see her mind thinking that, IMO.

Maybe she wanted a kid to "raise" for the next month or so until her trial? Then panicked with all the news coverage?

Of course the more obvious answer is for PS's benefit, but I think that kind of depends on the details of his history and arrest last week, which of course we don't know all of it yet.

Maybe they were paid to take her for revenge against someone in KM's family?

Wow, that close to where she was kidnapped? Wasn't it cruel enough that these varmints did whatever they did to her, then murdered her, then they put her in a dumpster near where she was kidnapped? They can't be human.

@Drc40 said:
Sounds like they have a lot of info. We’ll find out about motivation soon enough.
Dumpster located near Tom Brown Village but not in the landfill...
^^^bbm

Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney was found in a landfill over a week after she went missing, Alabama police say. Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith announced at a news conference Tuesday night that Kamille's remains were discovered in a trash bin taken to a landfill in Birmingham”
^^^sbbm

Conflict in print MSM.

Police Chief Smith announced remains discovered in bin taken to landfill.

It's often protocol for LE to isolate dumpsters at landfill collected from certain areas specifically to search content before content mixed together in the landfill. ^^bbm

MOO

I don't know why I'm always "surprised" when Profoundly wicked people who commit crimes like this against children also dispose of those children like useless pieces of trash, yet somehow there's a small part of me that's somehow shocked. As if murdering the most innocent thing on Earth isn't enough, they always seem to have to finalize it in the most vile, disrespectful way possible as well.

Then at some point during trial (for those who are caught) we're undoubtedly forced to hear about their bad childhoods and the abuse or misfortunes they had to "endure" as part of their defense. Well, at least you weren't kidnapped, murdered and thrown away like trash, you disgusting piece of non-human waste.

He said they had stopped the trash from going to landfill.
Sounds like they knew early on that she wasn't going to be found alive.

I hate saying this, but do I ever hope that her DNA is all over his vehicle and wherever they took her after. I want these two nailed to the wall with no doubt what so ever in the jury's eyes.

I think there’s going to be a lot more info coming out. There’s a connection somewhere. Why chance walking thru a heavily occupied housing complex? So many things going thru my head right now. Forget death penalty. Put them both in general population and have at ‘em.

The Chief has not waivered so far in his assertion that there is no connection between these perps and CC’s family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member