Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the child *advertiser censored* charge fits perfectly with a male who would abduct a small child.

My guess is that he was desperate to abduct a girl, and ventured outside his preferred age range based on availability.

Could be. I am just not convinced. If what you theorize is true. Then I have no hope this baby is alive. That would explain the statements that others are involved. So the poi's steer away from themselves.

Indeed. And if so, we know what that means.

By what about “others”? Accessory after the fact?
Can we hold out hope that these charges really are unrelated to Cupcake and that they're used to hold these two? I'm chilled to the bone thinking not though...child *advertiser censored* and kidnapping + a missing 3 year old girl = too much coincidence. Makes me ill.

Yes. Local people identified him instantly.

I feel like also worth noting that everyone who knows him IRL was apparently pretty shocked and couldn't believe he would be involved in anything like this.

So I assume it's safe to say they'd be surprised to hear he had child *advertiser censored* on his phone then too?

Can we hold out hope that these charges really are unrelated to Cupcake and that they're used to hold these two? I'm chilled to the bone thinking not though...child *advertiser censored* and kidnapping + a missing 3 year old girl = too much coincidence. Makes me ill.

Nope.

Sorry.

Meaning: Cont. Of course it’s related. That’s the motive. Whether it’s by him or someone else. These are THe two words I’ve been looking for since day 1 to assess potential MOTIVE.

I haven’t even looked at this woman yet but just sayin, “ CP” is the main word, whether for themselves (likely as I said about females an couples, etc), or someone else.

Yes. Local people identified him instantly.

I feel like also worth noting that everyone who knows him IRL was apparently pretty shocked and couldn't believe he would be involved in anything like this.

He was identified almost immediately on Sunday night based on the photos released. You’re right about people that know him. Shocked at why he was detained but not shocked he was into something sketchy.

I’m afraid almost all the relevant speculation has come true.

He was identified almost immediately on Sunday night based on the photos released. You’re right about people that know him. Shocked at why he was detained but not shocked he was into something sketchy.

I’m afraid almost all the relevant speculation has come true.

For real. The local community are pretty damn amazing sleuths. They dug all this up so early and pretty accurately.

Sorry if this has already been asked - have we seen or heard from this cousin? If so, I missed it.
Nothing that I've heard about in msm.
And I think I'm caught up with the posts.

We would REALLY like to hear from Cupcakes mom. We would like to be supportive and encouraging... and we would like to ask her some questions ... did she drop Cupcake off at the party? Who was watching Cupcake? Does she recognize either of the POIs? Did she report Cuocake missing? What time was that? Does she have any idea who might be responsible?
Same !

As far as I know, just the brief news blurb where she said this little girl would only answer to her nickname .

Just thought about this ; what if something happened at the gathering (party or game or whatever); and she was accidentally fatally injured.
And someone disposed of her ?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members