AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

oh, my

waiting....:please:.....waiting.....:please:....waiting.....:please:

oh, my

waiting....:please:.....waiting.....:please:....waiting.....:please:

Right there with you...my finger hurts from googling her name and refreshing. One of her friends did comment on one of the news stores...I do not think I can link what she said... it was under this FB page under the poster posted that is the long list of posts on right.https://www.facebook.com/#!/wtvmnewsleader9

Right there with you...my finger hurts from googling her name and refreshing. One of her friends did comment on one of the news stores...I do not think I can link what she said... it was under this FB page under the poster posted that is the long list of posts on right.

please link the news story

Thanks!!

Rolltidemom,

Thank you so much for all your updates. I know your heart is hurting but for you to take time to come on here and update us is really appreciated. We want an official, thorough investigation done and we want her family to be told the truth. But most of all we want Lisa reunited with her family.

Once again, thank you!!

score

Thank you to everyone here that has taken their time to help!!! It is appreciated more than I know how to show!!!!

Thank you to everyone here that has taken their time to help!!! It is appreciated more than I know how to show!!!!

any new updates? Are the police interviewing neighbors? Have they used search dogs?

We are so waiting any update you can give us....

Thanks so much!!

any new updates? Are the police interviewing neighbors? Have they used search dogs?

We are so waiting any update you can give us....

Thanks so much!!

I have not heard of anything new tonight. There was a group of her friends that did their own search today but I have not heard back from them. I am sure if they found anything I would have heard. I don't think the police are doing much of anything. Now that the news media have taken notice we are hoping that changes immediately! Lisa's Mom is going there Thursday to light a fire. I promise to update you guys as soon as I hear anything new.

Going on 3 weeks missing, I am actually shocked that LE has done nothing.....very disturbing...Do you know if the friends tried to talk to LE. I would love to know what reasons they coud have at this point for doing nothing!

Going on 3 weeks missing, I am actually shocked that LE has done nothing.....very disturbing...Do you know if the friends tried to talk to LE. I would love to know what reasons they coud have at this point for doing nothing!

I hope I can link a FB page here only because it is the official "missing" page for her. You can see some things that are going on here. One of her friends said she called LE. I hope she gets a return call. Her Mother calls LE everyday and not once have they returned her calls, or emails. The reason they say they haven't done anything is because they do not have probable cause to believe there was foul play. I think they honestly either don't care or they are so far up the husbands behind they believe his story of her walking away.
https://www.facebook.com/lisaaltimari.wallacemissing

I did just receive info that the Sheriff's office is now involved with Lisa's case. Maybe things will turn around now and we can bring her home!!

I hope I can link a FB page here only because it is the official "missing" page for her. You can see some things that are going on here. One of her friends said she called LE. I hope she gets a return call. Her Mother calls LE everyday and not once have they returned her calls, or emails. The reason they say they haven't done anything is because they do not have probable cause to believe there was foul play. I think they honestly either don't care or they are so far up the husbands behind they believe his story of her walking away.
https://www.facebook.com/lisaaltimari.wallacemissing

Please do not think I am in anyway saying her mother or her friends are not doing anything. I am just COMPLETELY disgusted with the LE. Perhaps for a few days there is no probable cause...but going on 3 weeks missing and no activity on any of her credit cards, FB, phone....there is something very wrong....EVEN if she did "walk" away on her own....at this point something is wrong!

Also can someone let the person/people know whoever is doing her missing page..I know there is a way you can set it up so they do not have to answer friend requests.....and anyone can go on and comment. Not exactly sure what the difference is. I am sure someone on here know..does that make sense?

urggggghhhhh....

I can't look at the FB page because I am not a member of facebook......

OMG! I can’t believe it has been 3 weeks and so little has been done by LE! After reading the whole thread tonight, it appears LE is JUST getting involved! If I was her mom I would be absolutely losing my mind over the time that has been wasted!

However, it is where we are so I am trying to get all info together:

It has been reported:

On Thursday 10-24 she and hubby decided to separate.

Friday 10-25 she went to work. That night husband went to a local bar, Legends, 1.9 miles from their home. Lisa spoke to a friend that night saying she was concerned about husband out drinking.

Husband states that he “closed the bar” at 2am and got his truck stuck on the way home.

Sat 10-26 he states that at 8 am he left the home to get his truck and Lisa and baby were at home.

Lisa’s coworker came at 8 to pick her up for work and no one answered the door.

Husband states he returned at 1 pm to find Lisa packing. He states she packed a camera, a charging cord, 2 dresses and 4 pr of shoes.

He states he then took the baby to his mother’s house and when he returned Lisa was gone.

Lisa has/had some serious medical issues in the recent past.

Lisa’s mom has reported little to no interest from LE until very recently.
As many have stated the husband’s story makes little sense.
My husband wouldn’t know what clothes I packed unless HE packed them/got rid of them himself.
Are we to believe that after a recent discussion about separation, he comes home and finds her packing and is unemotional enough to take note of the EXACT items she is packing?

Lisa’s mom reportedly says there were no markings or ruts where his truck was supposedly stuck.

Some have said some of the items he reported her taking were actually still in the home.

I think the last time anyone who can be trusted spoke to her was when she spoke to her friend on Friday night. Something must have happened between then and 8 am when the coworker came to pick her up. He may have even still been in the home at 8 am when the coworker arrived but didn’t answer the door.

IMO they need to speak to those who saw him at the bar. What was his demeanor? Was he alone? With friends? With another woman as rumor has it? When did he leave? Did he leave alone? Are there any cameras showing when he left? Who he left with?

Talk to her friend. What time did they speak? What was her demeanor? Did she speak of any immediate plans to leave?

Was his truck in the drive when the coworker showed up?

Are we to believe he left to get his truck in the morning, knowing his wife was leaving for work at 8 am, and left the baby there? Who did he think would watch the baby after his wife left for work?

HUGE hinky meter here. This husband needs to be brought in ASAP for some serious questioning!

God bless you Lisa and all who love you. I pray they have answers soon.

I am contacting Elizabeth White with WTVM. She is a top notch reporter and hopefully she will help

This situation is quite shockingly unbelievable. Everyone posting here knows perfectly well that something is very wrong, yet police are sitting back acting like everything is as it should be. Something is seriously wrong with the police department ... every single one of the employees should be investigated for failure to perform their basic duties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back