AL AL - Milton Frost 44, landlrd rptd missing Mar 2 aft more than month, 2007 beige/tan Honda Azera, Kings Mill Rd, Oakman, Jan 2024, *Active Search*

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1711617903693.png
1711617967484.png

On March 2, 2024, the Walker County Sheriff’s Office received a missing person report from the Oakman community regarding Milton Daniel Frost from Frost’s landlord.

The first issue that the Sheriff’s Office faced was that the reporting party waited over a month since the last time Mr. Frost was seen to file the missing person report. Regardless of this fact, the Investigations Division was notified and immediately began a proper examination of the case details.

Due to the diligence and protocol the Sheriff’s Office has established pertaining to missing person cases, whether foul play is suspected or not, investigators will follow all suspicions and leads that they are notified of. These leads have resulted in a great deal of manpower and hours being exerted around the clock in trying to find Mr. Frost.

Since the time the report was made, the Investigative Division has been assisted by Patrol, narcotics agents, the aviation unit, S.W.A.T., as well as surrounding agencies and K-9 units. The efforts of these units have led to the following:

-Over 40 witness interviews
-6 search warrants executed
-At least 15 accumulated days of foot searches
-3 uses of the aviation unit helicopter
-2 uses of cadaver K-9 units
-10 drone flights
-8 phones data-extracted
-5 incidental arrests during the investigation

-Many sleepless hours from the investigative division dedicated to locating Mr. Frost
This continued effort from the Walker County Sheriff’s Office will not stop until Mr. Frost is found. We will continue to search, we will continue to inquire, and we will continue to flood the community until the truth of this situation has come to light. To that, we ask for that same community’s assistance in finding Mr. Frost. The Sheriff is offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to finding Mr. Frost. Monday, the FBI will begin assisting with the search.

Milton Daniel Frost is a white male approximately 44 years old. He is 6’01”, weighs 185 lbs, has blue eyes, and brown hair. Frost was last seen in the Kings Mill Rd area driving a beige/tan 2007 Hyundai Azera displaying an Alabama tag 64DY501.
If you have any information, tips, or leads, please do not hesitate to contact the Walker County Sheriff’s Office via phone at (205) 302-6464 or through our Facebook Messenger.

We appreciate anything that could help us find Mr. Frost and bring peace to his family and this county!

<RSBM for focus>
The first issue that the Sheriff’s Office faced was that the reporting party waited over a month since the last time Mr. Frost was seen to file the missing person report. Regardless of this fact, the Investigations Division was notified and immediately began a proper examination of the case details.

The wording indicates the Sheriff’s Office is not pleased by the delay in reporting (who would be?), but I’d be interested in knowing more about the landlord relationship.

Were they actually sharing living quarters and would likely at least see each other frequently? In that case, referring to oneself as the “landlord” may be distancing language. Or was Mr. Frost renting a traditional apartment-type unit from the landlord, and the landlord grew concerned due to overdue rent? Then it makes sense to me that it would take a month to report a renter missing, especially if the person didn’t always pay rent promptly.

I’ve rented in a variety of scenarios. In many, I would hope someone would report me missing earlier than my landlord.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back