Alabama man pours boiling water down baby's throat, October 9, 2022

cocomod

Reaction score

Alabama man allegedly poured boiling water down baby's throat while out on bond for domestic violence charge​

A man in Alabama allegedly poured boiling water down his 1-year-old baby's throat while he was out on bond in relation to a domestic violence charge.

Eugene Lamont Sneed, 23, was out on bond in relation to a 2020 domestic violence charge when he allegedly poured the boiling hot water down the throat of his daughter on Sunday, who is only 1, according to FOX 17.

“I get in the apartment and my whole my, my baby face is just messed up,” Lett explained. “Her whole head, her left shoulder is just like ooh! I couldn’t even stand to look at her I couldn’t even keep calm, I couldn’t even maintain my body for real for real.”

Prosecutors revealed that once the father poured the boiling water into the child’s throat it caused internal injuries and facial burns. Now the Mobile County District Attorney’s office has revoked Sneed’s bond as his domestic violence trial was set to take place later this month.

Jail records show that Sneed was booked on Friday and charged with aggravated child abuse. A judge denied bond for Sneed, and his arraignment is on Oct. 17.

“I get in the apartment and my whole my, my baby face is just messed up,” Lett explained. “Her whole head, her left shoulder is just like ooh! I couldn’t even stand to look at her I couldn’t even keep calm, I couldn’t even maintain my body for real for real.”

Prosecutors revealed that once the father poured the boiling water into the child’s throat it caused internal injuries and facial burns. Now the Mobile County District Attorney’s office has revoked Sneed’s bond as his domestic violence trial was set to take place later this month.

Jail records show that Sneed was booked on Friday and charged with aggravated child abuse. A judge denied bond for Sneed, and his arraignment is on Oct. 17.
And let me guess.... the original DV charge for which he was out on bond involved the child's mother? Just a guess.

What a vile sick <modsnip> I honestly can not believe someone could be so evil to a child. The father can’t be human imo
I'm in complete agreement with you.. I can't wrap my head around any of this. Everything about it repulses me to the core. Who could do this to such an innocent life?

Last edited by a moderator:

"The bill creates a class of children 6 years and younger that the crime of aggravated child abuse would be a class A.”

A conviction could be punished by up to life imprisonment. The change makes aggravated child abuse of a child under six comparable to attempted murder."

The most recent story I saw was that the baby is in ICU with serious internal injuries and facial burns. Baby in ICU
I really, really, really hope the child makes it but there's no doubt that she's going to be permanently scarred by this incident—both physically and mentally—for the rest of her life. This man deserves so much more than the sentence he's going to receive.

"The bill creates a class of children 6 years and younger that the crime of aggravated child abuse would be a class A.”

A conviction could be punished by up to life imprisonment. The change makes aggravated child abuse of a child under six comparable to attempted murder."
Thank you for this info. I really hope they pursue attempted murder charges because this story is absolutely revolting and I can't really imagine anybody being sympathetic to him.

Thank you for this info. I really hope they pursue attempted murder charges because this story is absolutely revolting and I can't really imagine anybody being sympathetic to him.
I don't think they will change the charges, unless of course the baby doesn't make it. This law (Winston's law) makes the penalty for aggravated child abuse (which is obviously easily provable) equivalent to attempted murder (which you would have to prove intent). So it's a slam dunk case, with the longest possible time in prison. Moo.

I don't even know what to say. That poor little one. I dislike humans more days than not and I am sure it is directly correlated to my following crime against children.

This is a very very sick, vile excuse for a father. Life in prison is not enough, but I guess it will have to do.

How does someone even think of such a horrid thing to do to an innocent baby, let alone actually do it? If that was my daughter's 'baby daddy' I'd be in jail myself right now.

No. How could anyone do that to a baby? How could anyone even think up something so horrible, much less actually DO it. I'm sickened. Let me in a room with him because I feel like I could tear the piece of you-know-what apart with my bare hands I'm so angry. That poor baby had to have been in so much pain. Dear God.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough
Back