Alcala with girl from photos w/ pink top and brunette hair

faerieskye

On Time Out
Reaction score
ajx3p91fims41.png

Other photo of the same woman for context/extra ID-ability of the background
alcala-85.jpg

I agree it looks like it could be some type of park or a fair. But IMO the buildings in the background look like a city.

Was anyone else surprised to see a photo of this girl actually with Alcala? I can't tell if she's uncomfortable or she's trying not to crack up.

Does the background look like Disneyland perhaps? Maybe some other amusement park?
Yeah, it's in Disneyland.
Other photo of the same woman for context/extra ID-ability of the background
alcala-85.jpg

I agree it looks like it could be some type of park or a fair. But IMO the buildings in the background look like a city.

Was anyone else surprised to see a photo of this girl actually with Alcala? I can't tell if she's uncomfortable or she's trying not to crack up.
Well, when I was going through the pictures again to edit them I surmised this girl in the original pic that was released had a very familiar stance to the photographer and appeared happy. I thought of her as a friend or as a date. In the other pic she doesn't look uncomfortable to me at all. I wonder if this is the lady from CT or this is just some girl we don't know and they're on their first date.

I realized he's leaning his hips into hers and her hand is on his waist. He's not holding her waist though and his arms are staying at the back so I wonder if he's touching her butt?

Faerieskye you could be right. Probably a bit inappropriate for Disneyland, but look who we are discussing.

Do you guys think she's safe bc she's a girlfriend/date of his? Can't imagine him killing someone he knew intimately on a romantic level like that.

Do you guys think she's safe bc she's a girlfriend/date of his? Can't imagine him killing someone he knew intimately on a romantic level like that.

Tough call really. I would think he wouldn't harm someone if they could be easily traced back to him. I do think he was probably dangerous to any young female who crossed paths with him.

She looks like a relative. Might be a sister or niece. My biggest question is WHERE did this photo come from? It was not in the original photos. Who found it and where is it from?

I could not find another place to post this so I'm doing it here. Anyone else think the redhead in the photo looks like Kimberly Cozart?
upload_2020-6-15_12-40-59.jpeg
alcala-7.jpg

You guys need to start looking at missing person cases outside of Cali.. he traveled everywhere and was in Mexico at least 3 times.

People need to look at timelines of where he was when, and go from there. I already went through cases that match him, about 10 years ago. It is a mountainous job and one I am not up to anymore. :(

Oh that's not a problem for me. I don't expect you to do it since you did a lot of your work in these past years and made a book for it. I also feel like information and resources are not on my side at all. The best thing imo is to wait until someone with a lot of pull and money gets interested in this case to want to give it more attention to find things out better than we can.

Did anyone save or screenshot the photo? I am only seeing a red X now? Curious! Thank you!

Edited: I think I found it on the site you referenced. Is it this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 10.49.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 10.49.31 AM.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I could not find another place to post this so I'm doing it here. Anyone else think the redhead in the photo looks like Kimberly Cozart?
View attachment 251332
alcala-7.jpg

This young girl has a diastema. And her eyes appear to be blue? Kimberly has brown eyes, and I do not see a gap between her teeth in photos, or any mention of one in her notes. Did she have one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back