All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~

Thinking of you lil cutie....

Kyron_Horman_062510_059_2_540x405.jpg

:heart:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/Photos%20of%20Kyron/Kyron_Horman_062510_059_2_540x405.jpg

Happy Easter, Kyron!

Wish we knew where you were on this day you love.

You are so much missed. You are so much loved.

Will never stop thinking of you, watching for you, hoping for you.

Love you, sweet boy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Easter little cutie. While I watched my 8 year old son hunting for eggs, I thought of you and how you should be out there hunting for treats and eating chocolate until your tummy aches! :)

I was in Seattle this weekend and even saw a Huskies Easter basket! How perfect that would be for you!

You are always thought of Kyron. :heart:

I've never made a video before but I've wanted to for a long time for Kyron..
These are all my own pictures..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Ic3efMPMQ[/ame]

Hoping and praying for you, Kyron, and for your Mom and Dad too.

This has got to be one of the saddest stories I have ever heard and I myself am shocked that they still have very few leads in this case. I do not know what goes on in the psyche that makes a person take a child although they aren't calling this a kidnapping are they? So what is it then a runaway seven year old? Where did he run away to? The YMCA? I do not even want to imagine what these childen go through and I hope to God they find this poor boy alive. I have family near there and was told that a friend of thiers had very vivid dreams of this case that they feel may be psychic messages. Upon calling the detectives she was informed that they do not work with psychics and then they hung up on her. Soon after the phone call however the authorites began searching the area in the dream. The people that do this kind of thing are very manipulative and have the advantage of being a step a head. I wish the best of luck for this family and hope they can find a way to get three steps ahead of whoever did this.

Sorry mitake in my message hey do have several leads bu appears none are solid leads. Heck why don't they just google earth maps they must have a way to go back in time and see. Isn't there security cameras at the school? Did he get taken in the shuffle after the science fair? If so why didn't the teacher report him missing from class? If it happened before he got on the bus then there is a time frame, and they must have all of that recorded right? Heck I can watch my friends barbqueing across town on google earth live. IDK in this day and age it just shouldn't happen.

Kyron,
I'm praying that if you are with the Lord, you can help us mere mortals get justice for you. You had a long wonderful life ahead of you and someone took that away and that's just not right.
If you are chasing frogs in heaven, I know you are experiencing more joy and love than we here on earth can even imagine and I smile for you. But, there are people here hurting and need to know you're okay.
Help us, Kyron.
We will never forget you.

redeyed-tree-frog_683_600x450.jpg

Heavenly Father,

You see all and know all. I pray for justice and mercy and that all would look to You in this situation. Comfort all those involved who love and miss Kyron. I pray that you will quicken this case, that Kyron will be found or that what has happened will be known soon. Your will be done.

In Jesus holy name,
Amen.

I was thinking of you today and painted this Sun Flower painting for you.

Hoping for this little sunflower to shed a little light on this case. I put a little butterfly in it for hope and new beginnings.

Attachments

• Sunflower for Kyron.jpg
    Sunflower for Kyron.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 6
I was thinking of you today and painted this Sun Flower painting for you.

Hoping for this little sunflower to shed a little light on this case. I put a little butterfly in it for hope and new beginnings.

Absolutely gorgeous Bern! My 8 year old son and I planted 8 sunflowers in our yard for Kyron. They all are growing and look like they are going to be huge! I will post pictures when they bloom :heart:

Absolutely gorgeous Bern! My 8 year old son and I planted 8 sunflowers in our yard for Kyron. They all are growing and look like they are going to be huge! I will post pictures when they bloom :heart:

What a great idea! I don't do well with flowers, I paint much better and then I can't kill them. UGH! LOL

Thinking of Kyron... your sunflowers will be blooming very soon!

images

"For with God NOTHING will be impossible" Luke 1:37

Praying for the search for Kyron and his family today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43
Back