All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

Thanks for the welcome. Have been reading here for years and just got the guts to join.

Do we know who might be in Missouri? seems like an odd place to call.

816-268
City, State KANSAS CITY, MO
County JACKSON
Provider Everest Connections Corporation - Mo
Line Type LandLine

I live in MO. Everest is a cable, internet, phone provider.

Throwing out another thought.

It's possible to call your voice mail from a different phone. Say, like if Casey misplaced her phone and used Tony's phone to check for messages. This happens more often than one would think. I don't know how that would show up on her bill or if it would.

The number does not show up in Casey's cell records post 6/15 (we have these in Excel). Can someone check the logs prior to that date manually?

Actually I went ahead and dowloaded the 6/1 through 6/14 logs and manually scanned. I do not see the 9014 number.

Did you all check out the rumours thread - in the latest globe article there is interesting info from LP regarding the location where KC may have disposed of the body. Just wondering if that info corresponds with the cell phone pings

Did you all check out the rumours thread - in the latest globe article there is interesting info from LP regarding the location where KC may have disposed of the body. Just wondering if that info corresponds with the cell phone pings

That's the same statement he made on NG over a week ago and has been discussed here and on the June 27th thread. On that thread there is a map of all the 6/27 pings.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73249

He didn't give a street name. He was very vague and IIRc he stated "down in that area".

in the globe article, he gave a specific name - however the globe articles have been removed from the rumours thread due to copyright rules.

He said right off something beach road and the globe article had an arrow on the map specifically where LP said

Well, it would not be all OUTGOING calls to voicemail with duration >0. Some of the calls are her actually calling her voicemail to listen to them. You definitely do not want to miss those because she has to physically dial the phone which means she is physically at the location being pinged.

What you want to look for is the distinct voicecall-to-voicemail pattern of 2 calls, one incoming, one outgoing to voicemail, both at the same exact datetime, same duration. For these calls, she does not need to be physically with the phone.

...almost have this wrapped up.

Has anybody created a map with all 58 cell towers she pinged? Looked around a little but didn't find one.

If not I'll do one, wanted to check first though.

Has anybody created a map with all 58 cell towers she pinged? Looked around a little but didn't find one.

If not I'll do one, wanted to check first though.

If someone has all the tower data handy I will do it.

BTW - Just posted July 2 in the other thread.

Bond,

You're amazing. Can't wait to see the new analysis!

Lil

OK...the good news...

...have finished the pivot table for frequency of each tower pinged by date. Looks interesting.

...the not-so-good news...

I found a small data quality problem w/ the ping location data. Looks pretty minor, but, anyone using the beta spreadsheet needs to be aware. I'll work w/ TexasLil on a fix.

FWIW, I was able to take a quick look @ the profile of whose calls she let's go into vmail. As was cleverly suggested by another poster, this tells you something. I was looking for a period when/if there was a change in the usual characters she let go into vmail. Short story...nothing jumped out immediately, however, I either have another data quality problem OR the girl NEVER let Tony go into vmail...:waitasec:

If someone has all the tower data handy I will do it.

BTW - Just posted July 2 in the other thread.

Hey - Georgia PI.

Prolly not news to you, but, I found the 'adjacent' towers I mentioned to you @ the following site: http://antennasearch.com/

So, rather than try to stick the adjacent-unpinged towers on a map, maybe it's best to wait until there's a better consensus on a short list of locations before doing this sort of bounding. It'd just eat up your time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back