All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

I'm starting to think that Andy F might just be one of the other two cops that are perhaps involved. Remember that article way back where it was said that there were two other guys from LE involved? No one has been able to find out anything about him! Hmmmm??? :waitasec:

ETA - TexasLil - Are you referring to Andy F? Was the "P" a typo or are there two Andy's???

No Panther, This is an Andy P who is in addition to the Andy F. we identified earlier. If you google the number you'll see the full name.

sniped: Brought over from the last thread

Courtesy of Georgia PI

The Following Ping Maps have been created.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Following Ping Maps have been created and can be found at the link below.

Ping Map for June 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 17, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 18, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 19, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 20, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 21, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 26, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 27, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 28, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for July 10, 2008 - Discuss that day only

(Maps for June 22 thru June 25 are in work)

Anthony Case Sticky Threads

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

While these ping dates are helpful the dates I would really be interested in dissecting would be prior to Caylee going missing to determine just where Casey really was going everyday. I think that info would be very important in determining what happened. Question to the pings? Do we know what radius value each ping has, from any given tower? I know we can look at the map and say oh well this pinged near the anthony house so she must have been there, but I would like to draw a circle around each tower (for myself) to see what other possibilities are there that says ok we know for certain that she had to be within this range of radius with her phone at this given time. :waitasec:

No Panther, This is an Andy P who is in addition to the Andy F. we identified earlier. If you google the number you'll see the full name.

Thanks Texas. I've looked it up. When were calls made to this number???

Thanks Texas. I've looked it up. When were calls made to this number???

So far I see one outgoing call to this number on 6/10. It appears he never returned the call. I am still working with Eliza to get 6/11 through 6/14 converted so I can't say if there were more at this point.

Can anyone point me to a comprehensive list of phone numbers matched with names? Thanks!

TexasLil,

Do we need to add Andy P. to the Maps, I have gotten a little behind while doing the maps.

Or is this just an addition to the phone list.

Ping Maps for June 15 through July 9 are posted in the other thread.

TexasLil,

Do we need to add Andy P. to the Maps, I have gotten a little behind while doing the maps.

Or is this just an addition to the phone list.

Georgia PI... we can definitely add to the maps.. could prove to be interesting but may not. Here's the address:

909 Islander Ave, Orlando, FL 32825

Follow this link and look at photo 32. It shows a Blackjack phone in front of KC on a table next to the budlight. The photo was dated 6-3. What was the model of the phone that was taken from her? If this is her phone and it is not the one taken from her then it may be associated with another number because remember all the ping data shows only 1 EMEI number.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nthony-evidence-092608,0,7037788.photogallery

Follow this link and look at photo 32. It shows a Blackjack phone in front of KC on a table next to the budlight. The photo was dated 6-3. What was the model of the phone that was taken from her? If this is her phone and it is not the one taken from her then it may be associated with another number because remember all the ping data shows only 1 EMEI number.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nthony-evidence-092608,0,7037788.photogallery

But that picture was from June of 2007. Casey said she just got her BlackJack.

I have looked at the first through the 14th and there are cell pings and numbers that where not called and pings not visited after the 15th.

Long ago I was trying to put more emphasis on the "caylee alive" time.

I have a feeling that some really don't want to look at these numbers and pings as it may raise quesitons as to what else may have happened.

I have looked at the first through the 14th and there are cell pings and numbers that where not called and pings not visited after the 15th.

I have a feeling that some really don't want to look at these numbers and pings as it may raise quesitons as to what else may have happened.

any specific dates you're referring to?

any specific dates you're referring to?

I don't have it in front of me, but the 9th sticks out in my head. seems she was further north than ever and also couple of numbers on that day.

on from AZ I think.

Bullet,

I do feel there is some significance in looking at these dates as well. Eliza and I are in the process of converting those logs to Excel as we speak. At this point we have up to the 11th and working on the rest.

The oddest thing I've seen so far is June 10th:

She starts out near Tony's apt. at 12:47 p.m., heads up to the Altamonte Springs area and then back at Tony's by 3:01 p.m.

I don't think we've identified anyone she knew living in that area and it's definitely off the beaten path for Casey. IIRC Tony stated Casey took him to the mechanic to pick up his car on the 9th. However, I'm thinking he may have been mistaken and he really picked up the car on the 10th. However, he also stated Casey picked him up after classes that day.

Has anyone else looked at this?

picture.php

Bullet,

I do feel there is some significance in looking at these dates as well. Eliza and I are in the process of converting those logs to Excel as we speak. At this point we have up to the 11th and working on the rest.

She starts out near Tony's apt. at 12:47 p.m., heads up to the Altamonte Springs area and then back at Tony's by 3:01 p.m.

I don't think we've identified anyone she knew living in that area and it's definitely off the beaten path for Casey. IIRC Tony stated Casey took him to the mechanic to pick up his car on the 9th. However, I'm thinking he may have been mistaken and he really picked up the car on the 10th. However, he also stated Casey picked him up after classes that day.

picture.php

Thanks a bunch Texaslil. Maybe it was the 10th and I was mistaken. I know she had a somewhat different routine on the 2 weeks prior to the 16th. She had alot of (what I call downtime) on her personal cell phone during those two weeks and also some strange pings and a few numbers that haven't showed up again.

Bullet,

picture.php
For what it's worth, I've always suspected that the real "fight" occured on the 8th and that KC took off with Caylee on the 9th. I'm not sure (need to check) but I'm quite sure that she spent the night with her at RM's house on the 9th and 10th. It will be interesting to see the information we have for that week.

Off to check...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back