All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lynne's deposition is even halfway true (i believe it's totally true) Britney has been messed up completely by this man. i hope she can be protected now.

the tale of this modern day Machiavelli, Lutfi, is shattering. :mad:

I am in the belief that SL is not to blame for her bout with a mental illness... but he is to blame for exacerbating things to his advantage... he surely helped in furthering it. Things, mentally, seemed to be snowballing for her for a couple of years, now... and then Lutfi became a prominent figure in her life and it turned into a huge dangerous avalanche. I think he menacingly took advantage of her struggles with life and a mental illness... then he rode it for everything it was worth, it seems, by putting her situation on the express line to hell. As for questioning why her parents are just now stepping in: she is an adult... she started cutting off ties with them when they tried, last year, to make her get help by coaxing her into a rehab center. At that point there probably wasn't much they could legally do without direct proof of her being a complete and utter danger to herself and others. Up until last week, no medical personnel had officially said that she needed to be in the hospital because she was too sick to handle herself. (remember, her first mental lockup didn't stick and she was let out). Once the medical side said she was gravely ill, then and only then did her family have something legally concrete to stand on, IMO.

I can't fault her family for not legally stepping in sooner... she may be their child, but she is an adult that was able to do as she pleased and there wasn't much they could do about it. A lot of families struggle through this same situation every day, where they see their loved one deteriorate mentally. They fight like hell to get their loved one help through commitment, to only find that until their loved one is a danger and shown not able to take care of themselves: pretty much their hands were/are left tied.

A lot of the time the issue doesn't end like this (Brit committed and her family granted control), where the family finds the ability to legally step in: there are so many suicide/death stories out there where families tried to help their loved one, to only find their pleas shot down by the legal system because things weren't severe enough in medicine's eyes to warrant a commitment. So... thank goodness this isn't one of those cases.

I agree she seems to have been mentally ill for some time before he appeared on the scene and he took advantage in a very cruel way.

I don't really know what all is medically wrong with her but just by reading this you can totally see that she is not all there.. The way she talks is like a 5 year old child. I can't help it I feel really bad she is really messed up. Kevin had every right to fight for his babies the way he did and like I already said I am so greatful he did that. I wonder if Britney can ever be ok again or is this like some kind of brain damage?

Declaration of James Spears regarding conservatorship:

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0205_spears_dad_wm.pdf

Well, well, well... guess who is shopping their story around? surprised? not I...

Since the Spears stood up to his machinations, I so hope they lob a slander/defamation suit against him, if he tries to make good on his threat to trash them in the media.

Hopefully, nary an outlet will pay him for his story...

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-06-sam-selling-his-story

Oh I figured he would sell Britney out. He needs to be paid you know! I just can't believe there are people out there in this world that are actually like this. I am in shock reading Lynne's statements about Lufti. In disbelief.. I believe her I am just saying that I just never knew people really did this kind of stuff... Ugh I wonder what is medically wrong with Lufti because he isn't 'right' either.. (either that or I am very very naive)

I don't really know what all is medically wrong with her but just by reading this you can totally see that she is not all there.. The way she talks is like a 5 year old child. I can't help it I feel really bad she is really messed up. Kevin had every right to fight for his babies the way he did and like I already said I am so greatful he did that. I wonder if Britney can ever be ok again or is this like some kind of brain damage?

Mental illness (and bipolar is manageable) often appears hopelessly permanent. If Britney wants to be okay and follows some simple instructions, she can recover. It's not easy, but it's doable. My continued prayers for her and her family.

As we knew he would, PerezHilton.com has learned that Osama Lutfi is shopping a tell-all interview.

And he's hoping for a big pay day!

"He's already reached out to a few of the entertainment news shows," a TV insider tells us. "He's trying to broker the best deal."

Don't be surprised if Entertainment Tonight and The Insider pay him for an interview they stretch out over a week, like they did with Britney's paparazzo boy toy, Adnan Ghalib.

Additionally, Osama spoke on-the record with Rolling Stone for their cover story on Spears.

And, what he tells them is quite surprising!

"We've been doing dictation, she's been telling me her story, and I've been writing it all down," Lutfi tells the mag. "It would make a great book!"

We're sure it would, you shady backstabber.

www.perezhilton.com

That's really sad and really telling. I cannot imagine the kind of life she has had to live. Everwhere she goes there is a mob around her...she can't even go buy clothes without everyone trying to get pictures of her or trying to talk to her ect. I know she is in the public eye and that is to be expected but it has to be a miserable life. With or without the mental illness...shoot it is probably enough to help drive you right of the edge.

Lutfi admits to giving her drugs...

*snip*

Lutfi tells Us that he gave Britney "a handful of pills" before her parents arrived. "I said these pills are working wonders, they are miracle pills," he recalls. Spears, Lutfi says, agreed that the meds were helping her sleep.

According to her mom they weren't working...she was agitated.
He's a real piece of work.

Lutfi admits to giving her drugs...

*snip*

Lutfi tells Us that he gave Britney "a handful of pills" before her parents arrived. "I said these pills are working wonders, they are miracle pills," he recalls. Spears, Lutfi says, agreed that the meds were helping her sleep.

Wasn't it reported that she hadn't slept in the few days before her parents arrived?:waitasec:

Well it wasn't working since she hadn't slept in what I've heard is 3-5 days. Funny how Lynne and her friend experienced the same symptoms when they were around him. And Sam seems to think psych meds are to be handed out like candy. Brit is lucky he didn't kill her. I hope somehow he can be charged with at least assault.

Yes, but we don't know what the pills were. I think that mom is trying to say at some point that they suspect that even she (mom) and her friend Jackie were possibly drugged by Osama in the wine that they had at his instance. They claim that neither of them were able to sleep. Its possible that Osama was trying to keep Britney up for days at a time knowing that lack of sleep would make her emotional state even more fragile than it would normally be. A lack of sleep over an extended period of time is more dangerous than just about anything. Personally, I went through a period of time when I would sleep at max about four hours a night, and that was while I was taking Ambien every night. Its only now that I'm no longer working outside the home that I'm able to even relax enough to get much needed sleep. If Osama was drugging her with pills that would keep her awake, that certainly would explain a lot, IMO!!

He definitely had control over her. I wonder if he told her to act crazy, wear a ping wig, and talk with a British accent.

I would like to know exactly when she met him and just how much he contributed to her "mental illness". She may have had prior issues, but when she first filed for divorce she was not acting crazy. The head shaving, imo, was the first sign something was wrong. Prior to that Britney just seemed to have diva syndrome, not mental issues. Thinking of all the alone time this guy had with Britney makes me wonder if he caused all of this mess. Why did he tell her she could see her kids Wednesday? Did he drug her before those court appearances? I think we will hear alot more about this whole situation. I'm starting to wonder if Sam is the one with serious mental issues.

ETA...I also looked at a few older videos on TMZ, I always thought Britney was just quiet with no expression around the paps, but now looking at them again...it's obvious she was drugged.

Cheetah I wonder the same things. I've even wondered if he has threatened Britney or the kids in some way to have even more control over her. She seems to want to be with her kids but something has gotten in the way of that. Sam seems jealous if anyone else comes into Britney's life...or more like frightened that he would be found out. I don't know but I guess as time goes on, Britney gets better, more things will be revealed about her relationship with Lufti. I just wish we really knew at what point he came into her life. Before all the craziness started or after. I have heard Oct. then I heard Nov. but on the restraining order her mom stated he had said he'd been in the family for a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018