Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have any information about why there is no information about Michelle Knight? I have not been able to find any missing persons sites or news report on her case online. That she was an adult when she went missing is not a sufficient reason. Many missing adults receive a lot of attention.

What incredible news!! In this article, BBM below:

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...ens-Amanda-Berry-and-Gina-DeJesus-found-alive

"A witness who spoke Spanish told NewsChannel5's Stephanie Ramirez that he helped break down the door. He said there was a child who was about 4 or 5 years old with Berry, as well as other children inside the house. He said he recognized Berry from posters."

Other children?? My guess is at least some of them are children of the 3 women, but dare I hope that maybe even MORE missing children will be found?

I wonder what made her finally scream for help... have they been at this house the whole time? A million questions to be answered, I'm sure we'll start hearing more soon.

In the meantime it's time to celebrate some amazing news!

Does anybody have any information about why there is no information about Michelle Knight? I have not been able to find any missing persons sites or news report on her case online. That she was an adult when she went missing is not a sufficient reason. Many missing adults receive a lot of attention.

Search google, there's a lot on Michele

Tears in my eyes just looking at that picture, amazing that they were alive all this time :)

Just getting here - and this has probably been posted, but had to share it:

Epic Interview with the rescuer, a neighbor named Charles:
http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/05/shocking_horrifying_miraculous_story.php

He says no one in neighborhood had a clue that the women lived there. The guy just did regular things in the back yard, and went to bbqs with neighbors. He pulled Amanda out after kicking the door down. She told hiim to call 911 and that there were more women trapped inside.

Just an incredible story!!!

Just marking my spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I ever get to Cleveland, a new experience has topped my bucket list:

Ribs and beer with Charles R.
Watch Indians play some baseball
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

If I ever get to Cleveland, a new experience has topped my bucket list:

Ribs and beer with Charles R.
Watch Indians play some baseball
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Me too! He's my new hero!!!

This is what we pray for in every case - not one abduction solved, but three and maybe more!

It sounds like they were kept locked away in some part of the house and finally managed to get out when he was gone where Amanda could yell through the windows and front door, which she couldn't open from the inside. Charles said he had to help kick in part of the door to get her out.

Those poor kids too. I bet like Jaycee Dugard's daughters, they've never seen a doctor or dentist or been to school.

Piers Morgan was interviewing a neighbor and she said they Never saw anyone but him. Charles said the same thing.

Me too! He's my new hero!!!

This is what we pray for in every case - not one abduction solved, but three and maybe more!

Now my brain is kicking and I hope they track this guy's all known previous addresses and towns and see about any missing girls there.

They are playing the 911 call now on CNN.

Playing her call on Piers Morgan now....Amanda's voice is so small and she sounds so scared. God Bless her for being so courageous!

OMG!~ If you have not seen this interview yet, watch it now! I am laughing so hard. This guy is amazing.

Oh my God he is hilarious!!! I love him!

I hope he gets the rewards for all 3 girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conspired