Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
what and why? I think Amanda will tell the truth about that.
Amanda when she is ready to talk will say who was first or maybe both?:rockon:
Either way..they are free and the men both are heroes...:drumroll:

BBM exactly! All of this talk about who was there first is driving me nuts. Does it really matter? If one of them stood across the street and did nothing then claimed they were part of it that's different, but both of these men took action and are heroes IMO, along with Amanda of course.

I feel so awful about what these 3 girls endured, but I feel the worst for Michele. Kept captive, beaten, raped and impregnated for ELEVEN years - and no one was even looking for her. Then she is finally found, and there's no one waiting for her to welcome her back. If a fund is created just for her I will make a huge contribution.

Me too.

does anyone have a video link of Gina's homecoming?

EDIT: nvm found one!

Angel's story and Charles' story can not both be true. I want to believe Charles is the hero everyone wants him to be but I've thought it was hinky all along. This news about his criminal history doesn't change what he did, if he actually did it, but it does reflect on his credibilty when trying to determine which of the two men are telling the truth.

On day one, the neighbors identified Charles as breaking the door with Amanda. Charles said another neighbor was there and told him to kick the bottom of the door. Who knows? Everyone was in a frenzy. During a crisis, no one really remembers everything and everyone can have a different account of details.

During the police audio, they comment that Amanda lives in one house and she says he lives in another. Am I nuts or is that what is said?

The neighbors with the daughters who supposedly saw the girls in the backyard stated , that recently AC would leave for a couple of days. they stopped seeing him daily. Now they wonder if the girls were starving.
Maybe so, afterall how could he afford to feed them when he lost his job in NOvemvber, the house was in foreclosure for back taxes of 2500 dollars. it was due to be taken away from him in July.

On day one, the neighbors identified Charles as breaking the door with Amanda. Charles said another neighbor was there and told him to kick the bottom of the door. Who knows? Everyone was in a frenzy. During a crisis, no one really remembers everything and everyone can have a different account of details.

What neighbors?

There is some contrary statements going around. Charles says in the Anderson Cooper interview that AC had 2 "granddaughters" that he saw playing in the back yard.
Angel and Charles statements seem to gel to me, just from different perspectives. Charles thought Michelle looked great, Angel said she had yellow teeth. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Charles description of clothing seems more accurate.

Why were the brothers released and not charged? I'm so confused in the details now.

Since she hasn't been to a dentist in 10 years, then the teeth need cleaning.

What neighbors?
Charles says that he heard a scream and saw the neighbor running across the street to the house, so he went to the house also. They tried to open the door but had to kick it in.
Probably half the street was out after the police rocked up.

There are photos of the house and some Charles memes/quotes on instagram

When Arielwas arrested at McD's OC was with him and asked if they were looking for PC. This might have made LE think the three were in on it together.
"After the three girls escaped, police arrested Castro and his brother, Onil, in the McDonald's parking lot on Clark Avenue. Police blocked in Castro's blue Mazda Miata convertible.

After they were handcuffed, Onil Castro asked police if this was about his brother, Pedro. "If so, he's over at our mom's house on Hyde Avenue," the report states.

Police responding to the address found Pedro Castro passed out in the backyard of the home wearing a pair of shorts but no shirt."

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/298772/396/Investigator-Read-details-of-captives-lives-escape

If there aren't anymore victims, then who was the girl that was there before Michelle?

Also, does anyone else remember a girl that was kidnapped and held hostage in a motel room by her friends dad? The only other thing I remember is her being interviewed on dateline or some other similar show saying she couldn't stand the smell/taste of coffee b/c he would taste/smell like it when he forced her to kiss him. This was a younger late teens blonde girl. Saw the interview 5+ years ago. Could have been a repeat.

Just saw the police sketch of the man who took Gina he looks EXACTLY like AC, how could AC's family and daughter not have noticed this?

I am new and found the board because of poor Hailey Dunn and I finally registered because I am so gripped by the plight of these three young women.

I find myself wondering about what comes next for them. How do you move forward after something like this -- I keep thinking how you might just stay locked up in your home. I had saw this terrifying show about a teenager who was kidnapped, repeatedly raped by her boyfriend's friend and then locked in a burning car's trunk and she actually escaped with very serious injuries and a lot of scarring and she talked about how she doesn't leave her home. Ever. :(

Is there others who have overcome something like this? I saw some people mentioning other cases and reading about other victims but I wasn't sure what to google to find those?

Thanks everyone for reporting all the live info in text format - at work I couldn't watch the video feeds!

The neighbors with the daughters who supposedly saw the girls in the backyard stated , that recently AC would leave for a couple of days. they stopped seeing him daily. Now they wonder if the girls were starving.
Maybe so, afterall how could he afford to feed them when he lost his job in NOvemvber, the house was in foreclosure for back taxes of 2500 dollars. it was due to be taken away from him in July.

And that could be the reason why she finally did what she did. They weren't getting food, if he talked to them and told them about the house in foreclosure they would have to wonder what would happen to them then. Maybe he even made threats.

I think she felt she had to do it soon. And probably could hear others out on the street. Knowing help was close, she had to take that chance.

I am new and found the board because of poor Hailey Dunn and I finally registered because I am so gripped by the plight of these three young women.

I find myself wondering about what comes next for them. How do you move forward after something like this -- I keep thinking how you might just stay locked up in your home. I had saw this terrifying show about a teenager who was kidnapped, repeatedly raped by her boyfriend's friend and then locked in a burning car's trunk and she actually escaped with very serious injuries and a lot of scarring and she talked about how she doesn't leave her home. Ever. :(

Is there others who have overcome something like this? I saw some people mentioning other cases and reading about other victims but I wasn't sure what to google to find those?

Thanks everyone for reporting all the live info in text format - at work I couldn't watch the video feeds!

Elizabeth Smart is living life, I think got married and advocating. I think her family is a wonderful family and she probably received great help. Yesterday CNN had someone else on, not sure of name, and they also showed Jaycee Dugard who just happened to be giving a speech in Washington. Probably many more, not sure if overcome but work on it- living life and advocating.

Try googling Shawn Hornbeck, Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Duggard

Shawn Hornbeck has started a foundation, Elizabeth finished college and married and Jaycee is a violence advocate. Yes there is recovery and life afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57