Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? If we started excusing people because they had a hard childhood, our prisons would go empty.

I don't think anyone is excusing anyone here but rather looking for clues to their behaviour based on their childhoods

Raw: Video of reporter confronting Castro after court.

http://www.19actionnews.com/video?clipid=8859500&autoStart=true

COWARD!
thanks for posting

I know they probably do not have the $$ for bail, but bail at all??
are you kidding me???
he does not deserve the light of day ever!!
He kept 3 people from seeing the Light of Day for 10 Years!!
I cannot imagine why he would even have access to a window let alone go outside again ever!

when I went to bed last night I had to thank God those women had a nice bed to sleep in, clean sheets and being able to actually sleep without fear.
I hope they get to get out today in the sunshine!

Think how sad we get when it rains two or three days in a row, I cannot fathom 10 years of dreariness, abuse and fear!

Maybe some for the 2 guys, but the balance to the 3 ladies, as they have nothing, and will require medical assistance, such as Dental work,
many Doctors visits, group counseling, going back to school, to be able to join the work place, and the lists goes on and on. This will not be an over night fixer, and the little girl, will really need medical help, think of it 6 years old and still in a diaper, she probably is no where near the mentality of a 6 year old, so very sad.

Oh ugh. This is not the most sick and gruesome of the things that went on I am sure, but it's got to be one of the most CRUEL ! Sorry if it's been listed upstream .

'' Castro gave the women cake to celebrate 'abduction day''
Each year on the day he had nabbed them — each accepted his offer of a ride home — Castro would serve a special dinner and a cake, the cousin said. "He would celebrate their abduction day as their new birthday."

http://news.yahoo.com/7-horrifying-details-cleveland-abduction-police-report-070500501.html
This causes me such rage. I've read too many comments (different site) defending this monster because he had no control. I'm so happy he's fairly young and in good health so he can be imprisoned for many years to come. I could not sleep last night thinking of his crimes. Who defends this???:banghead:

Gina's family didn't notice it either. A lot of hispanics in that neighborhood, so that sketch resembled many of the people living there.

yeah, honestly I didn't think it looked exactly like Ariel either. The length and square shape of the face in the drawing gave the impression of a larger man. And Ariel has a very round face, even in younger photos. JMO, but I wouldn't have made the connection either. There are a lot of latino men who would more closely resemble the drawing.

I *AM* surprised that Ariel grew back the goatee considering the drawing had a goatee. I really think that's the closest connection between him and the drawing.

Great article. Says she is thinner, pale and has short hair. It will be nice for the girls to get out and go to a hairdresser and other such stuff. So many things they missed out on.

Hoping someone can sneak them out past the waiting reporters to go some places and do some things before the press post photos of what they look like now.

This will not be an over night fixer, and the little girl, will really need medical help, think of it 6 years old and still in a diaper, she probably is no where near the mentality of a 6 year old, so very sad.

FYI: I have known a couple of kids who simply didn't wouldn't be potty trained until they were this age. One finally "got it" when she was told she couldn't go to school until she was potty-trained. The second might have been the same way, and I want to say she was 7 before she was successfully potty-trained. So, I wouldn't be too quick to assume the daughter's condition at this point. They may not have had regular access to the bathroom, at least not enough so that a young child could be potty-trained. There may not have been a potty chair. Any of those things could have impacted her training.

BBM
Posted: May 09, 2013 10:27 AM EDT

CLEVELAND, OH
The case against Ariel Castro is now going to a County Grand Jury, and 19 Action News Reporter Ed Gallek has learned investigators have discussed the possibility of filing murder charges.

Police say Castro held Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight against their will for years and sexually abused them. One victim told investigators she had repeatedly become pregnant by Castro, and then he would starve her and beat her to make her lose the babies.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22205775/could-kidnapping-suspect-be-charged-with-murder

Remember that place where Jaycee went, with the therapy horses, etc., for awhile? I hope these three can go there or get similar therapy in a secluded location.

We haven't seen Michele or Gina since their release (have we?), but based on what I've seen of Michele, she seems to have that resilience that Jaycee has and I think with some time she will be fine.

I was thinking the same thing. The horse ranch would be a great place for Michelle. hopefully, a plastic surgeon is involved in her care at this time. However, structural damage would involve bone. That would be major.

FYI: I have known a couple of kids who simply didn't wouldn't be potty trained until they were this age. One finally "got it" when she was told she couldn't go to school until she was potty-trained. The second might have been the same way, and I want to say she was 7 before she was successfully potty-trained. So, I wouldn't be too quick to assume the daughter's condition at this point. They may not have had regular access to the bathroom, at least not enough so that a young child could be potty-trained. There may not have been a potty chair. Any of those things could have impacted her training.

Was it reported that she was still in diapers? Some kids have them at nap time only? Lots of reasons.
Also my kids haven't been to a doctor in 6 years, they haven't needed to go. Perhaps she is quite healthy, although on a diet of McDonalds, maybe not.

Amazing that everyone involved is eating maccas.

Hoping someone can sneak them out past the waiting reporters to go some places and do some things before the press post photos of what they look like now.

When Jaycee finally appeared she looked lovely, I hope too that they can go shopping and see a stylist before they present themselves to the world. If that is what they want. It should all be on their terms.

Who said that? He still kept her against her mother's will, even if she was his bio child.

I do not believe that is true. He is not the custodial parent. There has been no adjudication establishing him as the parent. Therefore, Amanda would be the sole custodial parent . If Amanda wanted her daughter out of the house and he refused, I would think Amanda's wishes would supersede any opinion/desire of AC. AC had no right to remove the child from the house and take her anywhere. Afterall, when questioned about the child,he never admitted being the parent.
Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members