Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
any thoughts on what this means?

Michelle’s mother, Barbara, recently flew in from Naples. Barbara, who was interviewed by WKYC, said that Michelle was currently being treated for a mental-health condition. "By my understanding, she is having methro, methamphetamine—I can't even pronounce it—mental problems and there are some other problems, too, with her."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...otten-victim-cleveland-s-michelle-knight.html

Was Castro feeding Michele Meth? Possible!

Here is the actual video of that interview, doesn't sound like she ever said the actual word "methamphetamine" to me. Seems to be searching for the word and finally says mental.

http://www.wkyc.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2364712103001

I clearly heard mental problems. I think Michele is the one with asthma? She may well be experiencing an exacerbation (worsening) related to stress and anxiety. These conditions can cause the release of histamines that trigger an asthma attack in those who are susceptible. Poor girl. I don't think her mother ever bonded to her. I would be hysterical if I hadn't seen my child yet. The mother has a flat affect and my take medications that cause this. She seems emotionless.

DNA Shows Cleveland Suspect Is Girl's Father, State Says

The Attorney General's Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) received a sample of Castro's DNA late yesterday afternoon, and forensic scientists worked throughout the night to confirm that Castro is the father of the six-year-old girl born in captivity to one of the kidnapping victims.

"Castro's DNA profile was also compared to other DNA profiles submitted to the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS). Castro's DNA did not match any other Ohio cases, however national results are pending through the FBI."

More at link http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/05/10/182819562/cleveland-kidnapping-suspect-could-face-thousands-of-charges

I clearly heard mental problems. I think Michele is the one with asthma? She may well be experiencing an exacerbation (worsening) related to stress and anxiety. These conditions can cause the release of histamines that trigger an asthma attack in those who are susceptible. Poor girl. I don't think her mother ever bonded to her. I would be hysterical if I hadn't seen my child yet. The mother has a flat affect and my take medications that cause this. She seems emotionless.

Yes, I am not sure the mother is in such great shape herself. By the looks of her and hearing her talk it sounds she has had a very rough life too. I don't think she had the support in her life that the other 2 families did so for now I am not going to judge her.

Could everyone please go back to page 11 and read Summer Breeze's post again about not focussing so much on Michelle's family and possible health problems? Thanks!

One thought that came to me just now: imagine you are locked up with someone in a small room, probably a desolate, dark room, 24/7, for years? That person can be your best friend or even your partner, husband, wife, but it's almost garanteed that there will be tensions when one is always locked up together.

That's a whole new aspect of the torture they went through ...

If Michelle's cousins statement is true that she had the body of an adult but the mind of a child, he could simply in his sick mind not want any "defective" baby

Michelle's whole family( mother included) needs to STFU and stay off tv. Michelle's cousin has no right to say something so awful publically. it does explain why she doesn't want anything to do with them, except her brother.Shame on them.

Michelle delivered and saved Jocelyn's life, seems pretty smart to me.

The state's NE Ohio crime lab is rushing to process Castro's DNA. It should be ready and entered into the CODIS database tonight with any results available in the morning. Because Ariel Castro had never been convicted of a crime, his DNA wasn't in the database, until now.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...me_lab_rushing_to_tes.html#incart_maj-story-2
It will be interesting to see if he's implicated in any other crimes.
I'm so ready to hear if he's implicated with any other cases.

I'm going to try to say this as nice and respectful as I can~ Barbara, Deborah and anyone else so inclined to put more of the spotlight on Michelle, her past and/or her present right now, please step back, sit down and be quiet. When she is ready to speak she will. If she never is so be it. These three ladies deserve all of us to be on their side, respectful and kind. I will believe Michelle or someone she would choose as her spokesperson as to her life before, during and after this horrendous ordeal, not anyone else. She deserves some privacy and peace now.

MOO

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/10/ohio-man-ex-kin-say-beat-them-kept-mannequin/

what is also really bad about this story is he terrorized his first family, they all wound up leaving and sadly his ex-wife died, one daughter is in prison.

So, he's left alone, what would anyone think he would do??
Of course, do it AGAIN and worse the second time!!
I'm not so sure why some people were shocked or did not suspect something if they knew about his evil past?
Evil typically does not just stop.
Totally baffling.

Putting aside for a moment how angry I am at what Ariel did, I am also angry at those who KNEW what he was capable of, and KNEW there were locks all over his house. Even if they couldn't imagine he was doing something as bad as this, they must have known something was going on. Why didn't anyone speak up!

Prosecutor: 'Child kidnapper operated a torture chamber and private prison'

They're also poring over evidence, including more than 200 items seized from Castro's Seymour Avenue home. Among them are writings authorities believe were written by the suspect, said two law enforcement sources closely involved in the case.

Those contain "specific detailing of actions and reasons behind actions" tied to the women's abduction and their kidnapper's behavior toward them, one of the law enforcement sources said. The author cites his own history of abuse by family members as justification.

The source -- who described the "pretty lengthy" writings as "more of a diary" -- said they included talk of suicide, though that's just one of many aspects.

BBM - Let's hope this sicko kept a detailed diary of every little thing that happened in that house! If he kept records of beatings, miscarriages, and God knows what else, those would help the prosecution, right? Nothing more damning than his own written confession!

Putting aside for a moment how angry I am at what Ariel did, I am also angry at those who KNEW what he was capable of, and KNEW there were locks all over his house. Even if they couldn't imagine he was doing something as bad as this, they must have known something was going on. Why didn't anyone speak up!

I was thinking the same thing. AC got lucky that his friends and family were either too scared to say anything or too blind to notice! :banghead:

In a CNN video with Anderson Cooper, Martin Savich (sp) pointed out that AC always entered the house from the back and had blocked off the backyard to prevent seeing into it. Although many of the windows of the house were boarded up, so were the windows of adjacent abandoned houses. There's no punishment legally available for what this demon did. The prosecutor says he'll use AC's diary along with the girls' statement and charge him separately for every day they were there and for every offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk