Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this Monster never experiences another peaceful moment in his life! Never able to sleep, never able to trust that he will be safe!

Michelle Knight is so tiny. Tiny but mighty!

i do recall when these 3 (+1 child) that it was Michelle who found it so difficult to speak out..Man oh Man She's come along way hasnt she..She has embraced the "Healing Process"..and I so LOVE that the Judge went out of his way to Thank her personally at the end of this whole thing :drumroll:

I cant help but think that the only reason these young women survived was because they all had bonded and cared for each other...otherwise..AC could have just offed each one at a time...then move off to the next one..and so on.....AC has absolutely no concept of his heinousness...Walking, Talking example of a "Criminal Mind" focus on himself entirely....and no one else :banghead:

Salut AC...Rot and then go to He$$..where Judgement will be far worse than any "Mortal" punishment :seeya:

A great big shout out to all you lurkers - come join us in the conversation and tell us what you think of todays proceedings.

He got what he deserved. Although he will be living in better conditions than he subjected his victims to.

i do recall when these 3 (+1 child) that it was Michelle who found it so difficult to speak out..Man oh Man She's come along way hasnt she..She has embraced the "Healing Process"..and I so LOVE that the Judge went out of his way to Thank her personally at the end of this whole thing :drumroll:

I cant help but think that the only reason these young women survived was because they all had bonded and cared for each other...otherwise..AC could have just offed each one at a time...then move off to the next one..and so on.....AC has absolutely no concept of his heinousness...Walking, Talking example of a "Criminal Mind" focus on himself entirely....and no one else :banghead:

Salut AC...Rot and then go to He$$..where Judgement will be far worse than any "Mortal" punishment :seeya:

I totally agree. I can't even imagine how much worse it would have been if they didn't have each other.

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Thank goodness the women and child were spared a trial and the legal matters are over with swiftly.

How long was Michelle alone? Was it 1 year? God, she is simply amazing.

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I just heard Marc klass on HLN say how blown away he was when she said that...She apparently sent a letter to his foundation :facepalm:

Whoa...Why do I have tears streaming down my face now ????:blushing:

Ohhhh I think now that I know this sicko will be gone forevermore..I can put my anger aside now and allow my emotions to come thru...

II cried when Marc said that!

Did the monster really say that the girls were not inexperienced? Had several sexual partners before he took them? Tack on another 1000 years for that comment!!!!! :burn:

I had a back procedure a couple of days ago but HAD to get on here and say how incredibly proud Michelle should be of herself. I admire her so much!! So strong, faithful, beautiful, and such an inspiration! I wish her all the happiness and peace in the world. She will have a bright future. Pillar of strength and beacon of hope. :heartbeat:

AC- is the biggest . He IS a monster. Worst of the worst. All the excuses in the world won't help where he is going...first to prison and then to h#ll. His days are numbered.

Just how does Castro suppose he will 'manage' his impulses in prison.....I ask. The devil before our eyes. Evil evil evil.

I'm hoping some of his fellow prisoners help him to manage them - obviously against his will and very frequently. Of course, they can claim it was consensual!

Just a pity he won't serve every one of those 1,000 years ....... and that still wouldn't be enough. I hope he suffers every minute of every day.

As for Michelle's statement, it was amazing. So glad it was her who got to turn the tables on him, and mock him .... I love that she said he will die a little bit each day, whilst she will begin to live again.

Her friendship with Gina seems very strong, and I can't believe that this tiny woman would take the brunt of the sexual assaults to spare Gina. Total hero in my eyes. I hope their friendship continues, and they can have amazing experiences together now.

Amanda seems to be an amazing mother, shielding her little girl from everything. So glad AC was told he has no chance of seeing her again, or of contacting the women.

Now hopefully he will be forgotten about, as he is not worth remembering and not worth another minute of anyone's time.

Finally, love that judge!

Kudos to these brave young women. I have no doubt their futures will be as bright as they can be given the horrors they suffered. May AS suffer greatly :stormingmad:

I haven't followed this case very closely, just quick updates on the news but I just watched the video of Michelle's statement in court, what an incredible human being. I'm so glad she did that I think it will help her heal immensely.

Prayers for these girls and their families.

What did he say about his parental rights?

Did the monster really say that the girls were not inexperienced? Had several sexual partners before he took them? Tack on another 1000 years for that comment!!!!! :burn:

BBM: said every self-excusing rapist ever. :vomit:

So, what was this 'other side' that was supposed to come out to show that he is not the monster everyone is saying? Rot in jail, MONSTER.

BBM: said every self-excusing rapist ever. :vomit:

So, what was this 'other side' that was supposed to come out to show that he is not the monster everyone is saying? Rot in jail, MONSTER.

Maybe the bit where he claimed he was a good father to the little girl whose mother he raped. The same little girl who never saw a doctor or went to school, who never got a day out with her mum in 6 years.

But, he's a great dad because she never saw the women chained up apparently.... like that makes it alright? :banghead:

I think he might be waiting a while for his "Dad of the Year" award.

What did he say about his parental rights?

If I heard it correctly, he told him he could file, but that would be a different court and that this court rules that he could have no contact with the child because she is a victim. He was very clear that contact included writing to the victims from prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror