Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United States and VFW flags fly outside the Alvin VFW Post #5237 Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2024 in Alvin

According to a Facebook post, VFW 8568 in Polk County held the event, which was open to the community, beginning at noon.

"Audrii loves the VFW and has spent many days making us laugh and learning to dance. Our hearts are breaking," the post said. "We love you sweet girl."

Last edited:
IF Audrii was killed on the 14th, and the "last seen" on the 15th was a ruse, would the grandmother and father not have questioned why she was not home on the night of the 14th.?

I also wonder whether there's been any development regarding sightings of McDougal's vehicle on the 14th. I guess we don't know, but hopefully police have something on that.
I believe the dad works away a week on/off. He may well not have been there

Did the witness spot his vehicle at the Lake/Dam area? Maybe stopped on the bridge? Mcdougal smartly placed himself in the area, by saying "he was fishing when he found out Audrii was missing".

Hopefully one of those homes located on the corner where the bus stop is located, has a camera. His vehicle may have passed by, but she didn't exit.
Bbm.
I was hoping for the same !

McDougal has a long criminal record with more than a dozen convictions, including attempted indecency with a child and enticing a child.

“We sonared a lot of water today. We searched a lot of areas,” said Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller.

Texas Equusearch used sonar detection in Lake Livingston looking for any signs of Audrii.

“All I can say is, we know where she’s not put it like that,” Miller said.

It would be great to hear something from either of them. I know that nobody reacts the same way during tragedies like this, but the silence from her caregivers is disturbing to me. IMO.
They have likely been told not to say anything, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they've chosen to kept silent. The police often tell them when to and when not to say something. Besides, the mother was very vocal on SM initially.

They have likely been told not to say anything, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they've chosen to kept silent. The police often tell them when to and when not to say something. Besides, the mother was very vocal on SM initially.
Very true. Mom told the media (KHOU) they found a backpack, the following day TxDPS had to address that in a press conference. May have been something they wanted to hold back from revealing to the public.

Also, Audrii didn't go missing on Cassie's watch. Isn't difficult to imagine Dad/Gma may be experiencing some pretty heavy guilt right now, JMO.

Something I don't quite understand, why was he arrested for an unrelated charge? I know it was obviously convenient to be able to lock him up without blowing this one but how did they have this available to them? Or is it likely he has been evading them for another crime and finally caught up with him?

Something I don't quite understand, why was he arrested for an unrelated charge? I know it was obviously convenient to be able to lock him up without blowing this one but how did they have this available to them? Or is it likely he has been evading them for another crime and finally caught up with him?
The police must have searched for a reason to detain him so he couldn’t flee and so they can interrogate him rapidly asap in order to save Audrii….either thru checking for past warrants, or observing him assaulting ,or interviewing the family and friends and being told of an incident that would qualify as aggravated assault. Well done, officers!

That’s a good question, as we don’t know the circumstances regarding that charge. The offense date is listed as two days ago though, so from that it appears this is a new charge, and not some previous one they had a warrant for.

From what I was able to ascertain, this charge had been sitting there, so when Audrii disappeared it was a convenient way to interrogate him and place him under detainment.

It was pointed out that if they’d acted on it sooner, he would not have been free to do this to Audrii. :(

Although @MassGuy says differently. o_O

From what I was able to ascertain, this charge had been sitting there, so when Audrii disappeared it was a convenient way to interrogate him and place him under detainment.

It was pointed out that if they’d acted on it sooner, he would not have been free to do this to Audrii. :(
We do see that sort of thing a lot (holding someone on previous warrants), but I’m surprised here because it’s an extremely serious charge, carrying up to 20 years in prison.

If true that this was from a previous event, perhaps the victim only now came forward.

Thank you, lots of plausible scenarios though. I do hope that in particular it wasn't a missed opportunity that could have saved her.

If it was a freshly reported incident I do hope that the victim is being kind to themselves, I can't imagine the what ifs that are likely running through someone's head if this was the scenario.

That's horrible. Why would they fail to put that crime on the registry. Something else to check on in your state. I was surprised at the differences between TX & MA (where I live).

Texas
  • indecency with a child
  • sexual assault
  • aggravated sexual assault
  • prohibited sexual contact
  • compelling prostitution
  • sexual performance by a child
  • possession or promotion of child *advertiser censored*
  • aggravated kidnapping if the crime was committed with intent to abuse the victim sexually
  • burglary if the burglary was coupled with sexual assault of aggravated kidnapping
  • unlawful restraint, kidnapping, or aggravated kidnapping
  • a second conviction for indecent exposure
  • any crime under the Uniform Code of Military Justice that meets the requirements of these previously mentioned crimes (note: you must be an active member of the military)

Massachusetts
  • indecent assault and battery on a child under 14;
  • Indecent assault and battery on a person with intellectual disability;
  • indecent assault and battery on a person age 14 or over;
  • rape;
  • rape of a child under 16 with force;
  • rape and abuse of a child;
  • assault with intent to commit rape;
  • assault of a child with intent to commit rape;
  • kidnapping of a child;
  • enticing a child under the age of 16 for the purposes of committing a crime;
  • enticing away a person for prostitution or sexual intercourse;
  • drugging persons for sexual intercourse;
  • inducing a minor into prostitution;
  • living off or sharing earnings of a minor prostitute;
  • second and subsequent conviction for open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior, but excluding a first or single adjudication as a delinquent juvenile before August 1, 1992;
  • incestuous marriage or intercourse;
  • disseminating to a minor matter harmful to a minor;
  • posing or exhibiting a child in a state of nudity;
  • dissemination of visual material of a child in a state of nudity or sexual conduct;
  • possession of child *advertiser censored*;
  • unnatural and lascivious acts with a child under 16;
  • aggravated rape; and
  • any attempt to commit a violation of any of the aforementioned sections pursuant to section 6 of said chapter 274 or a like violation of the laws of another state, the United States or a military, territorial or Indian tribal authority.
  • Aggravated Indecent Assault and Battery on a Child under 14 (G.L. c.265, s.13B1/2) and a repeat offense (G.L. c.265, s.13B3/4)
  • Aggravated Rape of a Child under 16 with Force (G.L. c.265, s.22B) and repeat offense (G.L. c.265, s.22C)
  • Aggravated Rape and Abuse of a Child (G.L. c.265, s.23A) and repeat offense (G.L. c.265, s.23B)
  • Enticing a child under 18 via electronic communication to engage in prostitution, human trafficking, or commercial sexual activity (G.L. c.265, s. 26)
  • Trafficking of persons for sexual servitude (G.L. c.265, s. 50)
  • Trafficking of persons for sexual servitude upon a person under 18 years of age (G.L. c.265, s. 50(b))
  • Second or subsequent violation of human trafficking for sexual servitude (G.L. c.265, s. 52)
  • Engaging in sexual contact with an animal, (G.L. c. 265, s. 77C)

View attachment 484034

Enticing a Child - which in Texas does not mean you have to register as a sex offender - sadly.

Sorry but I have to say that I am so sad at all these kids with terrible adults surrounding them, taking advantage of them and the situations they are forced to be in. Kids have no control over their living circumstances whatsoever. No plea bargain please. If this guy harmed her just put him directly on the guerney and do us all a favor and if anyone else is involved or has knowledge, prosecute to the full extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125