Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they have phone pings yet, or I hope they will soon. I'm curious as to his whereabouts that day.
I'm sure they downloaded his phone right away, which is much faster than getting data from a cell phone provider (which they also would have requested). I think there's a good chance that's helped them focus their search.

I'm sure they downloaded his phone right away, which is much faster than getting data from a cell phone provider (which they also would have requested). I think there's a good chance that's helped them focus their search.
It scares to to think about what they know we dont. They do know something you can tell.
Also can we talk about the marks on baldy suspect?
They looked like rug burns but like they happened at different times.
Did he hide Audrii some where his head would have gotten skinned ?
I dunno ,trying to help here . Time seems important in this case.
Link to a head shot

It scares to to think about what they know we dont. They do know something you can tell.
Also can we talk about the marks on baldy suspect?
They looked like rug burns but like they happened at different times.
Did he hide Audrii some where his head would have gotten skinned ?
I dunno ,trying to help here . Time seems important in this case.
Link to a head shot
That particular mugshot was from an arrest in late September of last year, so the cuts on his head can't factor in here.

My thought on this is that if he had already done something to AC, he was trying to meet up with the mother so he could kill her, too, so they would both be missing. That might make it appear as if the mother had kidnapped her daughter and taken off, due to the custody issue. JMO.
Agreed. Had his plan succeeded, I’m sure he would have participated in news interviews and searches, and speculations about where mother and daughter could be.

As far as his Facebook messages about the secret meeting, he would simply say that it was a mistake but he never dreamed it would cause an abduction.

I was thinking this morning, if they believed or had hope she was alive surely they'd have kept him out and tracked his movements in the hope he would take them to her?
Probably. I think unfortunately and tragically that they know who and what they’re actually dealing with.

ETA: Additionally, if they believed she was hidden alive somewhere, they would be wasting valuable resources and time with all the water searching, while the child may be starving to death somewhere in a cabin.

Last edited:
FEB 19, 2024
... authorities said a car belonging to a man arrested on Friday may have been involved in the disappearance.

[...]

Detectives believe his dark blue 2003 Chevrolet Suburban was involved in Audrii's disappearance and are appealing for anyone who saw it on Thursday or Friday to report it ...

FEB 19, 2024
... authorities said a car belonging to a man arrested on Friday may have been involved in the disappearance.

[...]

Detectives believe his dark blue 2003 Chevrolet Suburban was involved in Audrii's disappearance and are appealing for anyone who saw it on Thursday or Friday to report it ...
I wonder how much help they will receive in the form of ring cameras and cctv.

FEB 19, 2024
[...]

Authorities haven't confirmed McDougal's connection to the case. But Audrii's mother, Cassie Matthews, says she believes McDougal is friends with Audrii's father.

She says Audrii's dad would have McDougal living on the property with them, and would babysit Audrii, all information she says she found out after her disappearance.

[...]

She [neighbor, DK] says she saw Audrii walk to the bus stop every morning around 7 a.m. She says her dog alerts them, Audrii walks by, and that Audrii stops to pet the dog daily. She says the last time this happened was Wednesday afternoon.

"That would have been Valentine's Day. She was walking by, giving my dog love, and I told her happy Valentine's Day," she said.

She says Thursday morning was different. Audrii never walked by.

The walk from Audrii's home to the bus stop is just over half a mile. DK's home is at about the halfway point. Audrii's family reports she left for the bus stop at 7 a.m.

Somewhere between Audrii's home and DK's - she disappeared.

[...]

FEB 19, 2024
[...]

Authorities haven't confirmed McDougal's connection to the case. But Audrii's mother, Cassie Matthews, says she believes McDougal is friends with Audrii's father.

She says Audrii's dad would have McDougal living on the property with them, and would babysit Audrii, all information she says she found out after her disappearance.

[...]

She [neighbor, DK] says she saw Audrii walk to the bus stop every morning around 7 a.m. She says her dog alerts them, Audrii walks by, and that Audrii stops to pet the dog daily. She says the last time this happened was Wednesday afternoon.

"That would have been Valentine's Day. She was walking by, giving my dog love, and I told her happy Valentine's Day," she said.

The walk from Audrii's home to the bus stop is just over half a mile. DK's home is at about the halfway point.

[...]
Thank you for sharing this information. But does anyone else have issues with this part: Did she actually disappear on Thursday morning before 7 am? I had assumed the suspect lied and altered the timeline, but this article says, “family” saw her leave before 7 on Thursday.

IMG_8042.jpeg

The walk from Audrii's home to the bus stop is just over half a mile. DK's home is at about the halfway point.
Audrii’s family reports she left for the bus stop at 7 a.m.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this information. But does anyone else have issues with this part: Did she actually disappear on Thursday morning before 7 am? I had assumed the suspect lied and altered the timeline, but this article says, “family” saw her leave before 7 on Thursday.

View attachment 484466

Audrii’s family reports she left for the bus stop at 7 a.m.

To think this young girl walked a half-mile every morning by herself just makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann