Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 5:30yesterday Audrii was reported missing.

Investigatior's are speaking with POI's right now, asking the public to report tips.

Actively following leads, putting a reward together. FBI is part of the team.

Boats are in the water searching, along with dogs right now.

Won't talk about why they are at the marina right now.

Just announced @ press conference:
- FBI & Texas Rangers are involved & assisting.
- They are at the Bowders Marina due to "actively following leads"
- Boat and dogs are currently at the location
- Audrii has NOT been found.
- No person of interest in custody but there are "persons of interest"

How did her parents not know until 5:30 at night that she never made it school? I'd think the school would have called them?
I'm about 2 hours way from where this is occurring in Texas. My 11 year old can miss an entire day of school and I am not notified unitl the evening. Even then, it's an automatic recording that tells me she missed one or more classes and I need to bring a note for it to be excused. If this was my child, I wouldn't have known until at least 4:15 when my husband picks her up from school and she wasn't there (granted, I drop her off every morning at the school so I would have at least known she made it that far)

I noticed they made sure to note "persons" of interest, plural.
They said "person" and a reporter asked about it being just one, to which they replied with "personS of interest."
I took that to mean the slip up was probably accurate, “person” and he corrected to “persons” to keep things vague.

Trinity County Sheriff Woody Wallace

Please share!!!
Amber Alert Audrii Cunningham
AMBER ALERT POSSIBLE ABDUCTION
Age Now: 11
Height: 4'1
Weight: 75 lbs

Audrii was last seen at around 7 a.m. on Thursday in the 100 block of Lakeside Drive in Livingston, according to the amber alert. Details about the circumstances of her disappearance were not immediately released. The amber alert did not include any information about a possible suspect. Audrii is described as an 11-year-old white female with blonde hair and blue eyes, She was last seen wearing a black hoodie with white lettering, black pants and black high-top tennis shoes. She also has a camo backpack.

If you have any information, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office 936-327-6810
Source: https://bnonews.com/.../texas-amber-alert-audrii.../
#Missing #MissingPeopleInAmerica #FindAudriiCunningham #Help #Texas

McDougal is the man who supposedly dropped Audrii off at the bus stop.
Massive red flags all around, you cant nott see IMO

I'm certainly not pointing fingers at anyone here, the only person or people to blame for anything bad happening are the perpetrators. I'm wondering if they might have a chaotic or not very structured family life at home. Maybe it was less organised than a lot of us would consider an ideal family life or environment. I might be totally wrong, I don't know anything about the family at all, I'm just thinking about how things can go unnoticed for longer than we might think etc. MOO

So hopeful for swift, solid evidence

TRANSCRIPTION OF PRESS CONFERENCE

16TH FEBRUARY

LIEUTENANT
- I want to update the media and the community about what we've got, thus far. So around 5.30 pm. yesterday, family reported Audrii missing when she didn't get off the bus. Investigators learned that she didn't get on the bus yesterday morning, further prompting concerns. So the family reached out to the Polk County County Sheriff's Office. Sheriff's Office contacted Texas Department of Public Safety and an amber alert was issued soon after it was requested yesterday. Investigators are actively speaking with persons of interest in this particular case.

They're asking for any information that can help find her and that information can be submitted by calling the Polk County Sheriff's Office, submitted through our iWatch Texas app., or if it's of an emergency nature calling 911. At this point, no tip is too small. So if you've got information that you think could be helpful, absolutely asking you to help.

Investigators also are actively following leads in this case, as well. They're also working with Crimestoppers so that they can try to get a reward put together. I also want to mention that the FBI is also assisting in this investigation, as they do with several amber alerts. Our Texas Rangers are here assisting with the investigation, along with the Polk County Sheriff's Office, San Jacinto County Sheriff's Office. This is really an all hands on deck case.

REPORTER - What led investigators here today?

LIEUTENANT - We're actively following leads, and so that's exactly what we're doing here now. We've got boats that are in the water and we've also got dogs that are down there as well. Our hope is that with all the equipment that we're bringing in here, that we can bring her home safely.

REPORTER - What are some of the people of interest?

LIEUTENANT - Right now, we're not getting into that, this is still a very active and fluid investigation and so investigators are actively involved in getting information that will help bring Audrii home.

REPORTER - Have you found any physical evidence at this location?

LIEUTENANT - At this point, we can say investigators are actively following leads, but we can't go any farther than, that at this point, we're trying to protect the integrity of the investigation as most we can. The priority right now is bringing Audrii home.

REPORTER - Is the lead strong enough for you all to be here for several hours? We've seen a dog given some item to sniff and that dog immediately took off - can you kind of share what you all have seen to keep you here for several hours?

LIEUTENANT - Yeah, so there are several different pieces of information that we are looking at. To say how long we're going to be here really is difficult to say at this point. I know that we are going to continue this investigation, be here for as long as we need to do until we have exhausted all the leads that we've uncovered here.

REPORTER - Is this the only location you all are actively searching?

LIEUTENANT - This investigation remains ongoing and so there are a lot of different things at play right now, but I can definitely say investigators are here, concentrated in this area following those leads.

REPORTER - So Audrii has not been found?

SHERIFF - No.

REPORTER - The initial info say they believe (inaudible) can you guys explain why that might be the case?

LIEUTENANT - Again, we don't want to go any farther than what we've gone thus far. We want to protect the integrity of that investigation, but that's the reason why we're asking for the public to send information in that they think could be relevant in helping get Audrii home safely to her family.

REPORTER - Obviously, we know you don't want to go into details of the investigation but the neighbours who have been out searching since last night have started speculating about someone might have taken her last seen, possibly seen, in a vehicle with someone yesterday 6.30, before that 7'oclock bus pickup - is there anything you can say on that matter?

LIEUTENANT - I know there's a lot of information that's out on social media about this. I don't want to speculate, I don't want to go into that. That's the role of our investigators right now and I can tell you that they all have their heart and soul into bringing Audrii home right now. And I want to protect the efforts that they're doing right now to solve this case.

REPORTER - Are there any persons of interest in custody right now?

LIEUTENANT - No, no, at this point we're not... we know we've got active leads that we are following and certainly a person of interest but that's as far as we'll go on that.

REPORTER - A person.. so 1 person of interest?

LIEUTENANT - Well, persons of interest.

REPORTER - Did the family give any any information as to why the kid didn't get on the bus?

LIEUTENANT - No, and they may have, I'm not aware of that and so that's what I can tell you - it was a concern for the family that she did not get on the bus, it was unexpected and that's the reason why she didn't get off the bus and investigators learned, family learned, that she didn't get it increased the concern.

REPORTER - Have you spoken with the father?

LIEUTENANT - Investigators have done that and they continue to be involved with the family as well.

REPORTER - From what I understand about the community, the school specifically, if the student doesn't arrive at school a notification is sent to the parents. Are you aware if a notification was ever sent to a parent that Audrii never made it to school yesterday?

LIEUTENANT - That will be a question for the school district. I don't want to speculate on what they may have done but I will definitely reach out to them for information.

REPORTER - I assume the family has been cooperative with the investigation?

LIEUTENANT - Yes, yeah, the family has been very cooperative. Everybody here, the entire community out here, has been nothing but cooperative and helpful and so I know our prayers, collectively, are that we bring Audrii home soon.

REPORTER - Do you believe this is an isolated case, or is there an ongoing threat to the community?

LIEUTENANT - No, we don't believe there's an ongoing threat to the community, at this point. Our focus right now is on Audrii and bringing her safely home to her family.

I noticed they made sure to note "persons" of interest, plural.
They said "person" and a reporter asked about it being just one, to which they replied with "personS of interest."
Well despite what the Texas DPS Officer said in the pressor regarding POI's - Trinity County Sheriff lists a photo and name of a POI in this post - Log into Facebook

So there's that ...

On Friday afternoon, law enforcement officers from several agencies converged near Lake Livingston off of FM 3278.

In an update around 1:30 p.m., Texas DPS Lt. Craig Cummings said investigators were actively following leads, which is why they were gathered at the location. They are searching the water by boat, and they also have dogs searching the area.

Lt. Cummings also said that investigators were speaking with some persons of interest.

The Polk County Sheriff's Office is being assisted by the Texas Ranger Division, Department of Public Safety, Livingston Police Department, Texas State Guard, and several local fire departments.

So if I understand correctly, this tattooed guy gave Audrii a lift to the bus stop and supposedly dropped her off there. After doing so did he leave right away and Audrii was snatched by someone else, without anyone witnessing that?
I think not.
Was this a regular thing, that this Don person would drive Audrii to the bus stop?
Is he related to the family? A neighbor?

from the PC transcription above:
"REPORTER - Obviously, we know you don't want to go into details of the investigation but the neighbours who have been out searching since last night have started speculating about someone might have taken her last seen, possibly seen, in a vehicle with someone yesterday 6.30, before that 7'oclock bus pickup - is there anything you can say on that matter? "

If it was reported that Audrii was last seen at 7 am near her residence, how does it fit that the bus pick up time was also 7 am? Or is that time an error, that she was "possibly" (last) seen at 6:30 am in a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes