Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell Condolences Thread

Sorry for my delayed response here. We said goodbye to my sister and placed her FREE in her final resting place as well as released balloons on the 2 year anniversary of my 17 yo's death....while we released the balloons for Taylor (my girl), I also included one for AJ.
View attachment 73360
Sending love and wishes for peace to those who love AJ. Anjelica, rest easy, baby girl.
~North Topsail Island, NC~

We are here with you PG. May God bless your loved ones in the after life and continue to watch over you in this life.

:candle: :praying: :prayer: :angel: :angel2: :peace: :heartbeat: :beats:

:balloon: :floating: :balloons: :rose: :daisy: :spring: :hug: :grouphug:

Hawaii

How beautiful. It sounds like you had a rough and emotional day today yourself. Hugs. :hug::hug:

Thank you so much. It was a very hard day....but a very peaceful day as well....if that makes sense at all! I can use all the hugs I can get, so thank you.

We are here with you PG. May God bless your loved ones in the after life and continue to watch over you in this life.

Thank you so much. This is such a great group of amazingly kind, caring and compassionate people. I feel at home here...Thank you ALL for being YOU and for doing what you do - being the voice for those who can no longer do it for themselves. Much, much respect.

Something that hit me so very hard was this, from AJ's twitter:

I can't wait until I can walk outside and actually see green grass..

She was excited for spring, and she didn't get to live to see it. It just breaks my heart. Fly high, AJ.

Something that hit me so very hard was this, from AJ's twitter:

I can't wait until I can walk outside and actually see green grass..

She was excited for spring, and she didn't get to live to see it. It just breaks my heart. Fly high, AJ.

I had the exact same reaction, today. Truly heartbreaking...

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take

Angel of God
My Guardian Dear
To whom God's love
commits me here
Ever this day
be at my side
to light, to guard
to rule and guide.

Amen.

Prayers for AJ to comfort her on her journey
from Alexandria & Woodbridge, Virginia
Honey, we all love you!

Spent time with my own teenage daughter today. Even went grocery shopping with her. Cases like this makes me realize how short life can be, and as difficult as teenagers can be with their hormones, wanting to become independent, wanting to carve their life out, etc., they often push the parents away as they spread those wings. I just pray that my kids realize that as they spread those wings, they might fall, and in those times, I'll be there to help raise them up to spread those wings again. Not often they want to share their free time with parents instead of a boyfriend, or friends, etc. I'll take every moment they are willing to share!

AJ and her family and loved ones has been on my mind most of the day. Prayers continue.

More thoughts and prayers from NC. And so thankful Zach has let us in to get to know and love his daughter, share in his grief and hopefully give him strength xoxo

Love from KY.

But you will never be able to tally all of those sending their love and best wishes to Angelica and to her loved ones, as most will stay quiet and in the background.

Love from KY.

But you will never be able to tally all of those sending their love and best wishes to Angelica and to her loved ones, as most will stay quiet and in the background.

Very true. Those who have posted are just a few drops in the huge bucket of love being poured out. :)

Last call for the roll call. I'm compiling the final tally to be posted in about 30 minutes. Almost 140 have participated so far from 33 states, 7 specific countries, and 2 from Europe (no country listed). Such a beautiful outpouring of love for AJ, her family and friends from you wonderful Websleuthers! :loveyou:
And thank you, Lilibet, for such a beautiful idea!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back