Anthony Spokesperson -MB- Resigns *UPDATES*

Kidfinders and MB should pack up their circus tent and leave town. They are seriously bordering on disrespect for a poor dead child. The blatant exploitation has to stop.

:clap:

What possible good does this woman serve? She is void of any feelings, compassion, or truth! I don't understand. I don't understand how Lee was impressed with this woman.

How is she helping the Anthony family? Really, how has she helped? She has helped them to perpetutate their charade of an alive Caylee? She helped themto continue to live in a world of denial and lies? How does that help? Would a friend offer that type of help?
I do really hope that this new attorney does kick her to the curb, she is a waste , a huge waste.

Local 13's up to the minute updates.

Sunday, Dec. 14
5:05 p.m.
The weekly Caylee Anthony vigil at Eastside Baptist Church has been cancelled. Kid Finders and Anthony spokeswoman Michelle Bart says she will be at Eastside Baptist church at 7:30 p.m. to make a statement. Bart says she will not be there on behalf of the family.

Did not see anything posted on this yet. If so feel free to move.

Sunday, Dec. 14
The weekly Caylee Anthony vigil at Eastside Baptist Church has been cancelled. Kid Finders and Anthony spokeswoman Michelle Bart says she will be at Eastside Baptist church at 7:30 p.m. to make a statement. Bart says she will not be there on behalf of the family.

I wonder if that is because of her last statement? Maybe Conway has jettisoned her?

Sunday, Dec. 14

Who is she speaking for?

Knowing her, she's speaking on behalf of...hearing herself speak.

I'll bet she got canned. Be interesting to see what manner she delivers this in..bitter, angry, conciliatory, etc...

Last week was their last vigil until the new year and that was annouced at that time. Ugh, she spoke for them today and I can't help but wonder where they found this character.

I'll bet she got canned. Be interesting to see what manner she delivers this in..bitter, angry, conciliatory, etc...

I bet that was the new A family attorney's first order of business...give K-fers and MB thier walking papers.

Would she announce that at a church??? I don't know but all the recent behavior of the A's makes me wonder if they aren't either about to be arrested OR going to say they are keeping quiet because of fear. :eek:

Sunday, Dec. 14

Interesting. Do we know if there will be any live media coverage?

I bet that was the new A family attorney's first order of business...give K-fers and MB thier walking papers.

I think you're right. MN said Mr. Conway 'is a smart man, good lawyer, with a good heart.' (Paraphrased) I was impressed with him last night on GR. I think they learned a lesson when they lost MN, and now they're actually listening to sound legal advice.

I think you're right. MN said Mr. Conway 'is a smart man, good lawyer, with a good heart.' (Paraphrased) I was impressed with him last night on GR. I think they learned a lesson when they lost MN, and now they're actually listening to sound legal advice.

I sure hope so.

This ought to be interesting....I'm hearing that Aerosmith song again.....:boohoo:

The only media outlet i can find it on is Local 13. I wish I knew someone to send there to listen. Any takers? lol

well I would, but it takes me 40 minutes to get over there. I only have about 15. Crud !!!:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back