Anthony Spokesperson -MB- Resigns *UPDATES*

Well now, ain't that just the cat's meow. This ought to be interesting. Maybe she is speaking on behalf of team KC, since their current speaker is about as dumb as mud. Oh wait, that would mean that "dumb as mud" is replaced by "hair that looks like mud"..

I can understand her attempting to make a statement, but why in a church?

Where is that Steve Tyler smiley when we need it?

I can understand her attempting to make a statement, but why in a church?

It makes no sense especially considering that it was announced last week that there would be no more vigils until after the new year. It's not like the church was already reserved. :waitasec:

well I would, but it takes me 40 minutes to get over there. I only have about 15. Crud !!!:bang:

Dang! There has to be someone else covering it. Even if I could be there, I am not sure I would. Unless armed with 5 dozen eggs. I have a hard time watching her speak.

I think you're right. MN said Mr. Conway 'is a smart man, good lawyer, with a good heart.' (Paraphrased) I was impressed with him last night on GR. I think they learned a lesson when they lost MN, and now they're actually listening to sound legal advice.

I found him to be very well spoken and think he is the best rep the A's have had to date. Now if they will only let him do what he is being paid for.

Dang! There has to be someone else covering it. Even if I could be there, I am not sure I would. Unless armed with 5 dozen eggs. I have a hard time watching her speak.

I'm sure we'll get the full version soon, since she has already alerted the media, there should be at least one bored reporter there:crazy:

Oh goody, I can not wait. :rolleyes:
I don't know why but out of all the players she irritates me the most. She irritated me the first time I laid eyes on her. This sudden dislike for her is weird she gives off very very bad vibes for me. I think it's because she came all the way from Cali. to be the "spokesperson" but why, whats in it for her? :waitasec: She has an angle but I can't figure out what it is. Probably a book, a tell all-maybe? Still, I just don't think thats it.

This ought to be interesting....I'm hearing that Aerosmith song again.....:boohoo:

I have always thought it was quite ballsy on MB's part to come front and center in this very high profile case. It's a tall order and it should be left to those who are more qualified than she is...which I am still looking for some info on her qualifications. A degree in PR is just not going to cut it in this case....not in my opinion.

Would she announce that at a church??? I don't know but all the recent behavior of the A's makes me wonder if they aren't either about to be arrested OR going to say they are keeping quiet because of fear. :eek:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

(snip)
After spending a couple of hours with George and Cindy, attorney Brad Conway left saying he has a lot of work to do to make sure prosecutors and the public know his clients have done nothing wrong.

Oh goody, I can not wait. :rolleyes:
I don't know why but out of all the players she irritates me the most. She irritated me the first time I laid eyes on her. This sudden dislike for her is weird she gives off very very bad vibes for me. I think it's because she came all the way from Cali. to be the "spokesperson" but why, whats in it for her? :waitasec: She has an angle but I can't figure out what it is. Probably a book, a tell all-maybe? Still, I just don't think thats it.

She said she wasn't being paid to be their spokesperson _ ssooooo
What the heck is she doing it for?? :waitasec:

I think you're right. MN said Mr. Conway 'is a smart man, good lawyer, with a good heart.' (Paraphrased) I was impressed with him last night on GR. I think they learned a lesson when they lost MN, and now they're actually listening to sound legal advice.

perhaps its finally an inner voice that keeps saying...watch out---WE ARE!!!--it isn't always what it is....in a foward sort of way?????:waitasec:

I'll watch it on the tv and give a play by play, in case the web feed doesn't come through for us.

I thought I read somewhere earlier that KFN and the A's were holding a presser?

perhaps its finally an inner voice that keeps saying...watch out---WE ARE!!!--it isn't always what it is....in a foward sort of way?????:waitasec:

You're a bit too good at that lingo, Zoey :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back