Anthony Spokesperson -MB- Resigns *UPDATES*

I'm thinking Bradley was non too please about MB speaking for the Anthony's this morning.

Hey, I thought KFN was supposed to be there too.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html#-

I think they are afraid of being arrested. If not why make those statements????

I guess time will tell.

well no wonder News 13 didn't show it live, but said they would update "later". It will be interesting to see how long it takes before she turns on the A's and claims that she distanced herself from them (just like Nejame did).

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4............

WOW another disappearing person from this case...go figure. One would think the A's have learned a fast and hard lesson about whom they chose to be their voice.

FWIW we knew for a fact she was a liar anyway..remember when she said people from W/S sent her death threats? She posted it on her blog and Tricia called her out..the "mistruth" was deleted within hours.

I'm thinking Bradley was non too please about MB speaking for the Anthony's this morning.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I saw on the Channel 13 news website, they update several times per day with all Anthony goings on... and there was the statement and comments by MB this weekend, and then the next day a statement from the lawyer saying the Anthony's would not be making any comments.

I completely saw her removal from all of this coming... and I do agree, she needs to go.

A 50/50 chance that the body is Caylee? Really? I didn't know there was another 3 year old girl missing from the A neighborhood.

I am amazed at the poor language skills.

If anyone "reaches out" to me I am going to slap them into the next week.

haha, no kidding!

I believe their new attorney will serve as their spokesperson. So far he seems to be doing a good job.

It is a real shame they did not have someone on there side like this from "day one".

"I have not washed my hands of the Anthony's yet".....in other words....."I'm not ready to jump off this gravy train until I wring the last nickel out of this case, and get as much media exposure, as I can."

I noticed that she did not say she has not been paid. She said she has not been paid by the Anthonys. This case is chock full of lies by omission. Wonder if this is one of them?

I reckon ther's a rock somewhere that wants it's varmint to crawl back under it.

I must say . it is a relief not to see or hear CA&GA .I also am glad to see MB gone. IMO she did the A's no favor. She just didn't represent!! I believe they were advised to get a lawyer. If they continue to aid in Casey's defense they implicate themselves for charges to be brought against them. This new lawyer has but his own gag order on them !!!Thank GOD ,
To continue to defend, Casey ,with the implications that are present, is to continue to deny and disrespect their beloved granddaughter. When will it ever be, JUST ABOUT CAYLEE

Kidfinders and MB should pack up their circus tent and leave town. They are seriously bordering on disrespect for a poor dead child. The blatant exploitation has to stop.

Hey, Tippy -- I'm glad you weren't careful what you wished for here! Poof! Just a matter of hours after you posted, she's gone! I knew you had magical abilities! Do you think KF is still going to use George as a spokesperson now? Hmmmm. And sadly, just because they're gone, I don't believe for a second that the exploitation will stop. Only this small piece has been removed.

Yesterday she said she would stay with them. I think Conway had more to do with this than her health. My opinion only.

It appears that anyone and everyone involved with KidFinders is no longer going to be working with the A's. Bout time!

It really is beginning to seem that someone has gotten through to the As. They've made very wise decisions in the past few days with disassociating from Kidfinders and their former spokesperson, hiring a good attorney, and refraining from making outrageous comments to the media.

I'm hoping with everything in me that for Caylee's sake, that this is a turnaround, and that they will keep going forward with continued good decisions and behavior that will allow more dignity and respect to surround Caylee's memory.

Hmmmm. :waitasec:

Thanks for the news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125