AR AR - Brad Allen, 37, Fountain Hill, 18 July 2017

Ashley County Now
Ashley County Now Media Group

Thank you Air Land Civil Ops, Ashley Co Sheriff’s Office, and others. The grid area was searched and cameras were placed. If you know this area, please stay away. This is a POI and possible crime scene. This is in regards to the open case of Brad Allen. We have leads come in and this is a follow-up to a serious lead. In doing so, a small area was searched and items were found! If anyone recognizes anything in the photos provided please contact ACSO or myself (Terry Young, PI).
There will be several other grids searched soon. The dates will be posted beforehand & volunteers may be needed due to these areas being large in size.
Feel free to contact Terry Young (PI on Brad’s case) with any info or questions.

Included in this post, there are photos of the area searched. It appears to possibly be a well. The photos include items found...boots, shirt, part of a shovel...)

@kelsie sadly his mama passed away a little over a week ago...

oh how terribly sad. One can only hope they are relieved of all the pain and anguish experienced in this life. As a nurse, I’ve witnessed many patients having visions of their loved ones weeks before they themselves pass away. More often than not, most speak of their mothers appearing to them and helping them to not be scared of the transition. I hope his mother and all others are reunited or made aware of their missing loved ones safety before they leave this earth not knowing. Im sure some do not believe in such experiences but it’s hard for me to deny at this point. JMOO

@kelsie sadly his mama passed away a little over a week ago...

oh how terribly sad. One can only hope they are relieved of all the pain and anguish experienced in this life. As a nurse, I’ve witnessed many patients having visions of their loved ones weeks before they themselves pass away. More often than not, most speak of their mothers appearing to them and helping them to not be scared of the transition. I hope his mother and all others are reunited or made aware of their missing loved ones safety before they leave this earth not knowing. Im sure some do not believe in such experiences but it’s hard for me to deny at this point. JMOO

@Dnp2be what a beautiful comment

Like someone said earlier in the thread, whenever you hear these stories about a partner storming off in the middle of the night it raises alarm bells. Something about the girlfriend's story doesn't ring true, but I don't think she could've committed murder and covered it up without help from someone.

Brad Allen, 38, was last seen in the early morning hours of July 18, 2017, on his family’s property in Fountain Hill, Arkansas. Brad’s girlfriend, Megan Coady, told Dateline she and Brad had gotten into an argument the night before and he told her he was going on a walk through the woods to cool off. But when she woke up later that morning and Brad hadn’t returned home, Megan grew concerned. After a few days of searching, family called authorities to report Brad missing. Police tell Dateline they have interviewed Brad’s family, friends and coworkers, but there are no persons of interest at this time. Foul play is suspected in Brad’s disappearance. If you have any information on Brad’s whereabouts, please contact the Ashley County Sheriff's Office at (870) 853-2040.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Since the last update in Dec, it’s gotten pretty quiet locally concerning Brad’s case. I hope that means something came from the latest break the PI had.

#COMEHOMEBOY...BRADLEY WAYNE ALLEN

May 25, 2021
Brad’s family attended an event at the State Capitol on May 25. Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge opened an exhibit of missing persons.

Dozens of families and friends of missing loved ones attended the event.

The exhibit remained on display throughout the week.

The family of Brad shared photos of the event on the fb page they have set up.

DEC 5, 2022

Brad Allen

brad_allen.jpg

Brad Allen, 38, was last seen in the early morning hours of July 18, 2017, on his family’s property in Fountain Hill, Arkansas. Brad’s girlfriend, Megan Coady, told Dateline in 2018 that she and Brad had gotten into an argument the night before and he told her he was going on a walk through the woods to cool off. But when she woke up later that morning and Brad hadn’t returned home, Megan grew concerned. After a few days of searching, the family called authorities to report Brad missing. Police told Dateline in April of 2018, that they interviewed Brad’s family, friends and coworkers, but there were no persons of interest as of 2018. Foul play is suspected in Brad’s disappearance. If you have any information on Brad’s whereabouts, please contact the Ashley County Sheriff's Office at (870) 853-2040.

Still missing

NOV 3, 2023
NBC News - 10 YEARS OF MISSING IN AMERICA
[...]

... Megan Coady, told Dateline in 2018 that she and Brad had gotten into an argument the night before and he told her he was going on a walk through the woods to cool off.

When she woke up later that morning and Brad hadn’t returned home, Megan grew concerned. After a few days of searching, the family called authorities to report Brad missing. Police told Dateline in April of 2018, that they interviewed Brad’s family, friends and coworkers, but there were no persons of interest at that time. Daniel Watson, an investigator with the Ashley County Sheriff's Department, told Dateline in 2023 that "nothing has panned out at all," and referred to Brad as a "missing person with no leads right now." Foul play is suspected in Brad’s disappearance. ...

It's been 7 years now! They THINK foul play was involved, or no? I have to say that I really had a "bad vibe" about the girl friend. Just my own thoughts. It does amaze me how long this case has dragged out. They must not have enough solid evidence to convict anyone. I also wondered if there were any persons of interest in that county or the surrounding communities who could've taken advantage of the situation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oceandreamer753
Back