GUILTY AR - Jeremy Travis, 27, stabbed to death, Fort Smith, 11 Sept 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
my heart breaks for your family, mareca0301. i am so angry at the unfairness of it all. jeremy was not in a bad place in his life. as i have said before i didnt know him personally, only talked to him on the phone, but i do know several of his friends and they all say he was a good person who liked to help others. i havent talked to anybody who had anything bad to say about him. of course, walters friends think he betrayed walter by helping my daughter get away. i cannot imagine what kind of twisted logic justifies that. if jeremy hadnt talked her into coming up here with me, she probably would have been a victim of walter too. maybe his friends would be happy then? i hate being this angry and i cannot even begin to imagine how ya'll feel.

The fact that they are his friends makes ya understand they arent very upstanding. Who in thier right mind would try to bail the guy out.IMO Im just glad Jeremy was able to get your daughter out of there!!!

I feel the need to post every day until there is JUSTICE FOR JEREMY. I will no longer report any thing I have heard since I am told it could hurt the case against the arraigned suspects because of 'hearsay'. I do have to keep feeling like I am connected in making sure that people will pay for their crimes.

I feel the need to post every day until there is JUSTICE FOR JEREMY. I will no longer report any thing I have heard since I am told it could hurt the case against the arraigned suspects because of 'hearsay'. I do have to keep feeling like I am connected in making sure that people will pay for their crimes.

I love websleuths for that. Everyone on here cares about justice and is so supportive and kind. I'm glad that my mom started a thread and that your family was able to find it, even just for the support that you can get from here.

Do you mind if I ask who told you not to discuss things you've heard? I'm just curious.

I pray for justice for your family.

What you should do every day is send petition results to officials.

bumping for jeremy. mareca0301 i totally understand your not wanting to put everything you hear right on this public forum. i have heard many rumors that i havent shared here. at least we can link to any media stories we find and keep it bumped to the front page.

Agree. The Ft. Smith detectives cautioned us on being careful about what is said publicly.

Dustin, Wendy, and Deanna have bonded out

That really sucks, Jeremysmom. I think Dustin needs to be right there with Walter -- I hope something happens to make that happen.

How were Wendy and Deanna involved?

Yesterday was the one month anniversary of Jeremy's death. If ANYONE knows any information related to Dustin Wallen's true involvement with his death, please come forward.

Wendy and Deanna (and Dusty) supposedly 'hindered' the apprehension of Walter

i cant believe that dusty is still charged only with hindering apprehension of walter. a witness the next day after it happened said he saw two men attacking Jeremy. if the second man wasnt dusty then who was it and why isnt he caught yet? God bless Jeremy's family.

Yesterday was the one month anniversary of Jeremy's death. If ANYONE knows any information related to Dustin Wallen's true involvement with his death, please come forward.

I wish I (or my sister) knew something that could help. I'm trying to watch what I say because the only things I know are hearsay and/or rumor.

i cant believe that dusty is still charged only with hindering apprehension of walter. a witness the next day after it happened said he saw two men attacking Jeremy. if the second man wasnt dusty then who was it and why isnt he caught yet? God bless Jeremy's family.

I don't understand it either. From all over the news, I'm sure it has always said 'two men'.
If they don't have proof it was Dusty and Walter isn't giving up his "brother", then I'm sure thats all they can do.

(If there are any lawyers around:) If Walter is telling people more of Dusty's involvement, could that be used against him? Like, if he was telling his friends, ect about Dustin's involvement, could his friends testify against Dusty, using what Walter told them?

Well, I only know what I believe in my heart, head, gut, and soul. And that is that there is more than one guilty person and they are related to each other and protecting one another. I am still in the anger stage and hope that passes soon.

Very angry myself. I have made an appt to speak to the prosecuting attorney next week. Lots of questions to be answered. Also will be at the PTR hearing on the 22nd. Lee will see me at every court appearance he has!

I wish that I could be there with you staring him down. I am praying for his parole to be revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim