Resolved AR - Little Rock, WhtFem, 30-50, UP109108, Found along roadway at 8200 Scott Hamilton Rd, Aug '23 - namus removed

phantomstrider

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Date Body Found August 19, 2023
Location Found Little rock, Arkansas
Estimated Age Range 30-50 years
Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Estimated Age Group Adult- Pre 50
Height 5'3" (63 inches), Measured
Weight 157 lbs, Measured
County Pulaski County
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery Decedent was found along the roadway at 8200 block of Scott Hamilton Road in Little Rock. EMS was called and the decedent was taken to St. Vincent's Hospital where she was pronounced deceased.
Condition of Remains Recognizable face
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Unknown
Tattoo Tattoo side of Left lower leg/ ankle. Lettering possibly "RIP Boogie" Tattoo upper right leg. Winnie the Pooh Tattoo upper left arm. Letters MM

This girl went missing the same day this Jane Doe was found. The locations are about 7 miles apart. Height and weight are close. Age is in the right range. Hair color matches (in her NAMUS profile it says brown, not black). I tried looking at Holly's social media to see if I could find pictures with the tattoos, but couldn't find anything. She doesn't have much of anything on her social media.

157lbs to 180lbs is a pretty big discrepancy for one day, although it's completely possible that Holly's weight was misreported.
This girl went missing the same day this Jane Doe was found. The locations are about 7 miles apart. Height and weight are close. Age is in the right range. Hair color matches (in her NAMUS profile it says brown, not black). I tried looking at Holly's social media to see if I could find pictures with the tattoos, but couldn't find anything. She doesn't have much of anything on her social media.

157lbs to 180lbs is a pretty big discrepancy for one day, although it's completely possible that Holly's weight was misreported.
I've had matches with bigger height and weight discrepancies than that, so I usually turn them in anyway if they are close. Sometimes they go by driver's license weight, which we all tend to lie on a little :) or it can change from the time you got the license to when it's renewed. But I did turn it in, just in case.

I wonder if was matched to Delilah Williamson (MP112772) whose profile was also removed today.

She went missing three days before JD was found, from Conway, AR which Google says is 33 miles away from Little Rock.

MP112772
DLC 08/16/2023
Legal Last Name Williamson
Legal First Name Delilah
Missing Age 39 Years
City Conway
County Faulkner
State AR
Biological Sex Female
Case added 12.07.2023

I wonder if was matched to Delilah Williamson (MP112772) whose profile was also removed today.

She went missing three days before JD was found, from Conway, AR which Google says is 33 miles away from Little Rock.

MP112772
DLC 08/16/2023
Legal First Name Delilah
Missing Age 39 Years
City Conway
County Faulkner
State AR
Biological Sex Female
Case added 12.07.2023
On social media her family mentions a Winnie The Pooh tattoo. So i think you are right. May she rest in peace now!

MP112772
DLC 08/16/2023
Legal First Name Delilah
Missing Age 39 Years
City Conway
County Faulkner
State AR
Biological Sex Female
Case added 12.07.2023
I remember looking at her recently but her weight was so much higher than the Jane Doe I didn't even consider it. Must have been a typo.

Attachments

• IMG_5796.jpg
    IMG_5796.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 20

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members