GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to this interview I heard nothing in depth. What I heard was as much as I might wish I could share something with the public I cannot. It's clear his professional obligations prevent him even if he knew anything.
  • Police are doing our job
  • The parents are cooperating
  • The public should be patient and understanding
That about covers it. My first post with a few wobbles.

Hoping Malik will be found soon.

Welcome, Billie. So sad there's no news, lil Malik Drummond has a hold on lots of hearts, I think.

Update from Searcy PD 1/26/15
Searcy Police Department
Yesterday at 8:09pm ·
We regret there is no additional information to report at this time. Our investigation continues, new areas are being searched and every lead followed.

From the Prayers for Malik FB

Thinking of Little Malik as I watch the Super Bowl with my girls. He should be enjoying such festivities, eating to his heart's content, playing catch with the Nerfball, giggling and chasing his twin around the house with their other family members. :(

Instead, we gather here on his thread, wondering where he is, another day and night, along with his cohort of missing angels.

:gathering:

I stubbornly hold onto hope that Malik is out there somewhere. Without a doubt, someone knows something about what happened to this precious, beautiful child. I can't understand their persistent, stubborn silence. I hope this secret will gnaw at them, and destroy them from the inside out. :moo:

Whoever you are, the men and women of the Searcy Police Department WILL uncover your deeds. The truth WILL be brought to light. You deserve to face justice for what you've done, and you will. :cow:

:judge:

One day, Malik will be reunited with his twin. I just pray, with all I have, that it will happen in her lifetime. They DESERVE to be able to grow up together, to make up for the time stolen from them, to heal and grow old together.

:twocents:

#FindMalik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw on facebook that KARK was supposed to be talking to Malik's mom after the ganme last night. It's not on their website yet, did anyone in central Arkansas see it?

Bringing over the images from DM to the thread.

5b11e92997840e165e94f50baad5fc91.jpg

c2cfdbe9fb3a93aa764909cbb631eb88.jpg

feee68cb680f308133ea235c4e505209.jpg

(Cropped image):
6ebb5f0d6a1de29533677f2cd10d911b.jpg

:tyou: MsMarple :heartluv:

#FindMalik!!!

:candle:

:wave: Hi kimi! Thanks for bringing Malik's pics over. He is such a cutie pie! WHERE are you little man? :heartbeat:

Bringing over the images from DM to the thread.

5b11e92997840e165e94f50baad5fc91.jpg

c2cfdbe9fb3a93aa764909cbb631eb88.jpg

feee68cb680f308133ea235c4e505209.jpg

(Cropped image):
6ebb5f0d6a1de29533677f2cd10d911b.jpg

:tyou: MsMarple :heartluv:

#FindMalik!!!

:candle:

bumping in hopes for the little man. Thank you kimi and MsMarple and Cinnamon for posting. Agreed, he is so endearingly cute in all his pictures. I keep thinking of his little twin sister and how much she misses him.

Im actually surprised of no news , esp knowing all the gossip that goes on there....Im starting to lean towards stranger danger. (maybe)

Im actually surprised of no news , esp knowing all the gossip that goes on there....Im starting to lean towards stranger danger. (maybe)

I'm sure LE has checked the possibility of local RSOs. The search in the Little Red River based on a hit by the scent dogs may say something. A complete stranger grabbing him doesn't seem possible, unless it occurred once he was out on his own. A lurking stranger even, who may have been familiar with the family, seems a bit more possible, but there may have been more clues by now were that the case? The only trail of him dogs picked up was his going to the park, which he did before apparently along the same route, but no other direction indicated.

Family of Missing Toddler Not Giving Up Hope (previous story)
Transcript

"searcy police are calling this a criminal investigation. that have stopped with actual boots on the grounds searches but tips and leads generated are being sought out."

:bump:

Bumping for Malik. What happened to this little guy?

For now I'm trying to hold on to the words of Cpl. Hernandez from Jan. 12 and trust that the wheels of justice continue to turn. But it's hard. :(

"Now we are at a point where as leads come in we're following up with leads," says Searcy Police Corporal Steve Hernandez.

But officers say they can't release many details.

"We understand there is some frustration because we have not yet released everything, but what the public has to understand is, we don't want to hurt this investigation by releasing information that may jeopardize it," says Hernandez

http://www.myarklamiss.com/story/d/...search-continues/16066/EVk3WfQdrka1kxupaCNLPA

Update from SPD on Missing Toddler Malik Drummond
Searcy.com Admin Jan 07, 2015

[snipped]

"Last night, SPD Chief of Police Jeremy Clark sent the following message regarding the case:"

[snipped]

"Our search continues and we are still actively seeking out and receiving much needed assistance from outside agencies such as the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to locate Malik.

I hope and pray my next released statement can be GOOD news for everyone who loves this little boy. Anyone with relevant information concerning this case, please call us 24 hours at (501) 268-3531.

Thank you all for your continued understanding, support and most of all the prayers.”

:bump:

Bumping for Malik. What happened to this little guy?

Me to, bumping for little Malik Drummond, thought of him and his little twin sister. Did they give each other those little cards kids do at that age? In our family, we all give each other greets and treats for St. Valentines day, margarita25, so for all kinds of reasons not particular to this case here's a song for you and as well as prayers that something break in Malik's case.

Me to, bumping for little Malik Drummond, thought of him and his little twin sister. Did they give each other those little cards kids do at that age? In our family, we all give each other greets and treats for St. Valentines day, margarita25, so for all kinds of reasons not particular to this case here's a song for you and as well as prayers that something break in Malik's case.

Great song, FindHG. I am singing along to it right now, I like how the words are scrolling :heart:.

So, no pleading or public appearances begging for the captor(s) to please release Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125