Armchair Psych discussion of Jodi Arias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Wright is a good example, and even though she claimed self defense ( claimed he had been abusive for years, ME proved he was high on cocaine at the time, etc.) she was found guilty of murder one.

She was an attractive women too. Hope jury can look past the surface and see the diabolical Jodi.

She was an attractive women too. Hope jury can look past the surface and see the diabolical Jodi.
Good point : Her good looks did not make the jury see her as incapable of deliberate murder.

There was tv discussion of Juan M getting pictures taken + autographing for the fans. How does everyone feel about this is it crossing the border?
What is he supposed to do when people approach him? Tell them to eff off?

I can understand his thinking so: He had known her, hung out with her, been intimate - how could he feel she would go this far?

Even the tire slashing and emails to Lisa don't indicate this: Most (but not all, of course) stalkers never progress to killing. He likely thought it was stupid, jealous harassment. Even when he told others he could wind up dead, he couldn't seriously have meant it, or he would have taken serious action.

I cannot imagine his horror when the whole process started. Too bad his screaming did not alert the neighbors! Just imagine a neighbor or room mate having been alerted by this, and calling 911 and maybe even saving him! (and having her arrested). Of course with the AC on and windows closed, this did not occur. :(

You are 100% correct. The odds of this happening - of being murdered by a women in such a brutal fashion - are infinitesimally small - probably on the order of winning powerball.

Blonde bombshell Jodi would not be a believable victim. Jodi of the dark hair and bangs apparently does according to her DT. I would also assume that her clothes are purposely a size or so bigger, jackets longer, pants a tad longer- she's also dressed very drab and in dark, sharp colors that purposely do not flatter her. Normal defense strategy. How can this "nerdy wallflower" possibly murder that well groomed charismatic man? She's a different person. Travis Alexander made her feel like she had to be sexy, but uh this is the real Jodi. Honestly, she comes off as a succubus and I don't think she knows who she is except that she probably thinks she's a legend in her own mind. Infamy isn't fame, boo.

You are 100% correct. The odds of this happening - of being murdered by a women in such a brutal fashion - are infinitesimally small - probably on the order of winning powerball.

Lil buddy do you mean that Jodi did not kill Travis?

Agreed- that is why no matter what mistakes Travis made, you cannot help but feel extremely, extremely sorry for him. Men have made far greater mistakes with women, and not wound up as he did.

How did she scam him? Why can't anybody find out? Why did he let her back into his house (the jury will wonder why he did). It can't be maybe this or maybe that or we think this or that.

Very good post! I'm still wondering about these questions too
(snipped by me)

Blonde bombshell Jodi would not be a believable victim. Jodi of the dark hair and bangs apparently does according to her DT. I would also assume that her clothes are purposely a size or so bigger, jackets longer, pants a tad longer- she's also dressed very drab and in dark, sharp colors that purposely do not flatter her. Normal defense strategy. How can this "nerdy wallflower" possibly murder that well groomed charismatic man? She's a different person. Travis Alexander made her feel like she had to be sexy, but uh this is the real Jodi. Honestly, she comes off as a succubus and I don't think she knows who she is except that she probably thinks she's a legend in her own mind. Infamy isn't fame, boo.

absolutely - just see the 2 Jodis !

xjodi-arias-picture.jpg.pagespeed.ic.w_P-IaRmzu.jpg

jodi-arias.jpg

I could stand on my head but am to old for that nonsense. Could look through my neighbors garage. Test if you can easily slash a tire or poke it with a screwdriver.

I'm wondering if you are thinking that 'slashing' the tires is more like a hacking motion at the tires.? I don't know.

From my experiences 'slashing' a tire is from someone coming along with a big old hunting knife and they stand usually with their back to the car and stab the tire.

This is the act of a coward by the way and volumes have been written about the mindset of someone committing this type of act.

My advice is not to attempt this at home. Just go to Youtube and look up how to slash a tire, then home no one in your neighborhood gets their tires slashed. If you try this on a tire that's laying in the garage that's not on a rim with no air in it, it will very difficult.

I have great difficulty watching her. To me she just ooozes manipulation and knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She has all the mannerisms down PERFECTLY for the poor little innocent waif. The way she holds her jaw, her lips, the way she holds her head and her hands. Her glasses and this hairdo of hers. It's amazing.

I was watching a video of her addressing the jury and I wanted to superimpose or cross reference a photo of the jury seated with where her eyes were going and I would bet dollars to donuts that she keeps making eye contact with the men in the jury.

To me she is a very, very scary person. It is not the people in society who look like street bums to me that are the most dangerous. It is the 'shape shifters' who's whole purpose in life is to get the rest of us to believe that THEY are the normal ones and their victims were the abusers.

To that end, here's another armchair observation.

I have had the great misfortune to know a borderline sociopath who was raised by an actual bonafide psychopath. (It's true they are actually out there).

Once I accepted what I was dealing with and sat back and observed their collective behavior, the one thing that I noticed is that these individuals spend enormous amounts of time and energy keeping up appearances.

When out in public nearly every single interaction I witnessed was spent displaying posturing behaviors of charisma, hospitality and slick actions. It was as if the individual was always aware that they were 'selling' an image.

They are KEENLY aware of the slightest suggestion within a conversation and seem to watch for any opening with which they can slide in a word or two in almost a subliminal message to convey that THEY are 'normal' and whomever they are assassinating at the moment is bad.

I'm sure there are people on here with intimate relations in this type of personality disorder and they know exactly what I'm talking about.

They are the master manipulators.

(Dance like no one is watching...post like no one is reading it...)

So here's something else and of course it's just my humble opinion.

There are some women who understand and use to their advantage the fact that 'some' men out there are just highly, highly vulnerable to a women's suggestive behavior that at some point sex might be possible.

When you look at the women that do this, they aren't amazingly good looking most of the time. It seems to be THE SUGGESTION of or the implication of sex that drives the men nuts and they know exactly when and where and what to say to these guys.

I watched the video of the interrogation room where JA stands on here head, sings and then goes into what I feel is a 'little innocent girl' act with this poor, pooor young officer and she ALMOST had him.

When she says "And this just shows how vain I am.." I'll tell you what all I could think of was this chick missed her calling. She should have either been a televangelist or a salesperson.

There are some women who understand and use to their advantage the fact that 'some' men out there are just highly, highly vulnerable to a women's suggestive behavior that at some point sex might be possible.

When you look at the women that do this, they aren't amazingly good looking most of the time. It seems to be THE SUGGESTION of or the implication of sex that drives the men nuts and they know exactly when and where and what to say to these guys.

I watched the video of the interrogation room where JA stands on here head, sings and then goes into what I feel is a 'little innocent girl' act with this poor, pooor young officer and she ALMOST had him.

When she says "And this just shows how vain I am.." I'll tell you what all I could think of was this chick missed her calling. She should have either been a televangelist or a salesperson.
Oh I know! She was practically rolling around on the table in front of him. She's definitely got her "Marilyn Monroe" vamp going at least half the time.

Oddly enough, she wasn't really a good salesperson in real life, at least with
PPL she wasn't. From what I've seen of others like Jodi who get into sales is
often a lack of long-term stamina. They may be good for awhile, but they get bored easily.
Also, her flatness shows everytime her mask slips. She has no idea she's that transparent.

All JMO.

To that end, here's another armchair observation.

I have had the great misfortune to know a borderline sociopath who was raised by an actual bonafide psychopath. (It's true they are actually out there).

Once I accepted what I was dealing with and sat back and observed their collective behavior, the one thing that I noticed is that these individuals spend enormous amounts of time and energy keeping up appearances.

When out in public nearly every single interaction I witnessed was spent displaying posturing behaviors of charisma, hospitality and slick actions. It was as if the individual was always aware that they were 'selling' an image.

They are KEENLY aware of the slightest suggestion within a conversation and seem to watch for any opening with which they can slide in a word or two in almost a subliminal message to convey that THEY are 'normal' and whomever they are assassinating at the moment is bad.

I'm sure there are people on here with intimate relations in this type of personality disorder and they know exactly what I'm talking about.

They are the master manipulators.

No truer words were spoken....

:rocker:

I so don't trust this psycho master manipulator, but the DT or PT can solve this problem very easily. Rent a hospital bed, for her courtrm. appearances, place a sandwich and a bottle of Gatorade next to her. In the name of justice for TA's family, consideration for the jury, play her game, because everything has to be orchestrated per Jodi's way. She is loving the attention, coupled with the fact that maybe she's sensing A JURY WILL COVICT HER. So I say do all of the above and Proceed !! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125