ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing that jumped out at me most was when asked about Robyn's hair extensions i swear i heard him say she was going to get them redone if and when she got back to the US. IF and when?! slip of the tongue? maybe...but what an odd thing to say about someone who coincidentally never did make it back to the US. yeah, yeah, none of this is "evidence" blah blah blah. just very chilling, imo.

Which interview was this?

I just watched the Dateline investigators little video. They showed the beaches near the Marriott, where they were staying. Then they showed the array of beautiful beaches that they drove by for over an hour, to end up at the ugliest, rockiest ,most remote beach you can imagine. Like they said ---WHY this ugly remote location?

Baez just said that GG is a successful businessman and does not need the insurance money. That is a LIE!!!!!!!

PERFECT ! They cut away from GG and went right to a close up of Josh Powell. Perfect cut. †wo Peas In Pod, imo.

v, it was the Dateline one from earlier tonight. so many anger-inducing moments. i'd love to find a transcript to read, but i do remember the sensitivity of his "Absolutely not!" several times before becoming very defensive with the interviewer. i have a scenario in my head of what may have gone down on that rocky beach, but it really is kind of gruesome and disturbing. but after hearing about his past from the other women and seeing this interview with Jose, i am very convinced he is guilty. now, able to be proven guilty maybe not.

Jose says he's a "very nice guy". nice like you, Bozo? talk about birds of a feather. i see he's using his tried-and-true story: "This was a drowning."

Barf

We went to that beach because we were told it was the finest beach to go to. It wasn't secluded.

It was just juice, that's all.

================================================

I am sorry but this guy disgusts me. He is CRYING because he ' lost 4 months of his life' just because of the Holloway case. What a crock.

AND he says Robyn suggested that he take out the insurance and he should be the beneficiary? REALLY? She wouldn't want her mother to receive the $ if she died? REALLY??? This guy is full of it, imo.

v, it was the Dateline one from earlier tonight. so many anger-inducing moments. i'd love to find a transcript to read, but i do remember the sensitivity of his "Absolutely not!" several times before becoming very defensive with the interviewer. i have a scenario in my head of what may have gone down on that rocky beach, but it really is kind of gruesome and disturbing. but after hearing about his past from the other women and seeing this interview with Jose, i am very convinced he is guilty. now, able to be proven guilty maybe not.

Exactly. Like Baez says, there is no PROOF. It is just a drowning and people drown everyday. And having to sit and watch Baez say that sickens me to no end.

Jose says he's a "very nice guy". nice like you, Bozo? talk about birds of a feather. i see he's using his tried-and-true story: "This was a drowning."

Barf

Just like his former star client was ' a very nice girl.'

Exactly. Like Baez says, there is no PROOF. It is just a drowning and people drown everyday. And having to sit and watch Baez say that sickens me to no end.

Have you seen the TMZ video where Barbara Walters turns down Jose's hug? LOL, it's from October, so you probably have. He thought he was running with the big dogs and she set him straight right quick.

Well Jose will keep him from ever having to answer another question. I hope they find her soon....but there seems to be some vortex beneath the Aruban sea that sucks bodies in and never lets go.

The interview should be on www.nbc.com soon, no?

So how counld he "unclick" her name? At least that's what he said during earlier interviews. Haven't watch Dateline yet.
We're going to need to keep track of the "mistruths".

I haven't watched the interviews all the way through yet - my eye keep going to his bad rug. I'm going to watch them tomorrow and make notes....if I can write that fast :p

I haven't watched the interviews all the way through yet - my eye keep going to his bad rug. I'm going to watch them tomorrow and make notes....if I can write that fast :p
I could have sworn somewhere along the way during the media blitz I actually heard Baez saying something like just because Robyn disappeared didn't make his client a murderer. But, then I might be delirious...Baez has that effect on me.

and his reply to the question if there was alcohol in the cup was "absolutely not!" ... it's not like alcohol is illegal or he's underage so why the overly emphatic denial?

hmmm.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

and his reply to the question if there was alcohol in the cup was "absolutely not!" ... it's not like alcohol is illegal or he's underage so why the overly emphatic denial?

hmmm.

Juice ... it was juice. Ha ha ha that made me laugh out loud. What a liar. Why would he go all the way to the car for juice. He doesn't want to admit he's a cheap a$$ and was making his own drinks so that he wouldn't have to pay for them.

So how could he "unclick" her name? At least that's what he said during earlier interviews. Haven't watch Dateline yet.
We're going to need to keep track of the "mistruths".

Another timeline ... the GG lie timeline, that's what we need.

If he was so concerned about his kids, he would have put his children as beneficiaries or, made sure they were named on that policy. There is a saying I believe in "once a liar, always a liar".

Robyn is no 17 year old and I doubt the reaction in Aruba would have been any different if she had been 17. Robyn, a 35 year old divorced woman that was fired from her job in a dental office shortly before she took a trip to Aruba with a swinger she met online, disappeared and there is no evidence of a crime. Massive land and water searches produced nothing. The only suspect is a 50 year old man from Maryland, as he was the last person to see her alive.

Who is making it seem like she could have gone anywhere ... Baez? From what I've seen from Baez, he would argue that she went to the moon.

A man guilty of premeditated murder would retain documentation of a violent relationship before committing murder: lewd photos that led to increased suspicion by police?

BBM. The fact that Robyn disappeared under the circumstances GG claims is in itself enough to raise suspicion that a crime was committed. Then there's his suspicious behavior and actions afterwards, his history of violence and how he treats women, and now add to that his lying in the interviews about something as obvious as the alcohol consumption, and that pretty much seals the deal as far as I'm concerned. JMO

Barf

Yeah, and Ted Bundy was a "very nice guy" too :wink:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member