AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a tweet from 10news apparently there are fresh fears the little girl will never be identified because clues leading to nowhere. What the detectives must go thru is beyond me because I know myself I am angry frustrated and annoyed.

Just saw a tweet from 10news apparently there are fresh fears the little girl will never be identified because clues leading to nowhere. What the detectives must go thru is beyond me because I know myself I am angry frustrated and annoyed.

Sorry guys I'm travelling at the moment and only have my phone so haven't been able to get u to date news on this I only just also saw that there was a news conference earlier and just watched it now so you are all aware already. How distraught that poor detective seemed I really feel for the SA police just heart wrenching

Who is the little girl in the suitcase?

At about 10am on July 14, two local boys and a girl were driving along Karoonda Highway, approximately 1.7km south-east of Wynarka, when they noticed what appeared to be a large suitcase in scrub about five metres back from bitumen.

The zipper was undone.

What they thought might be children's clothes lay strewn about the ground, but there was nothing that held any interest for three young people.
Quite a bit there but you need to buy the Woman's Weekly for the full story. bummer.

There's more at the link below:
http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/in-the-mag/who-is-the-little-girl-in-the-suitcase-21859

Nine News Adelaide ‏@9NewsAdel [video=twitter;634271204371759104]https://twitter.com/9NewsAdel/status/634271204371759104[/video]

Damn I missed it Makara, I've had it on channel seven while doing tea, bath etc, and have only just seen this now.

And thank you Tootsie. I might have to buy the Woman's Weekly tomorrow, geez I haven't bought a magazine in yonks! As I was typing this I just saw the advert for the magazine on the telly, they used Madeleine McCann's picture :facepalm:

Damn I missed it Makara, I've had it on channel seven while doing tea, bath etc, and have only just seen this now.

And thank you Tootsie. I might have to buy the Woman's Weekly tomorrow, geez I haven't bought a magazine in yonks! As I was typing this I just saw the advert for the magazine on the telly, they used Madeleine McCann's picture :facepalm:

I didn't see it either Snoop. Hopefully Channel 9 will have the video up later this evening. What I find intriguing is the local apparently saw a man with a suitcase near where little Angel was found. First time I've heard that. Hope it's not just journalistic sensationalism.

BBM.

Kustom, I just have to ask. How did you ever find that black object (suitcase?) in all of that scrub just by using Google street view? I've driven up and down the Karoonda Highway in my Google car many times and the landscape is just scrub, scrub and more scrub. Zooming out of your street view image to where I can actually see the shadow of the Google Map car, the black object is just about indiscernible. Blink and you miss it.

Certain things bypass every emotional filter and rattle me to the core.
I kinda find it difficult to detach sometimes.
I've easily spent 6+ hours scanning Google Street View. Go forward, zoom, rotate view, check alternative capture dates, repeat...
That I'm viewing it on a 50 inch display probably helps.
Maybe not the most rational reaction but I felt the need to do something.

I've reported it to CrimeStoppers SA and sent them the link.
Just wish I knew if it was of any help.

7 News Adelaide ‏@7NewsAdelaide 46 Min.Vor 46 Minuten
UP NEXT | @Staceylee_ talks to the scientists helping to retrieve DNA from the #Wynarka bones

News Adelaide retweetete
Stacey Lee ‏@Staceylee_ 8 Std.Vor 8 Stunden
Police say there were other items in the suitcase that didn't belong to a little girl but are keeping them "close to their chest" @Y7News

Certain things bypass every emotional filter and rattle me to the core.
I kinda find it difficult to detach sometimes.
I've easily spent 6+ hours scanning Google Street View. Go forward, zoom, rotate view, check alternative capture dates, repeat...
That I'm viewing it on a 50 inch display probably helps.
Maybe not the most rational reaction but I felt the need to do something.

I've reported it to CrimeStoppers SA and sent them the link.
Just wish I knew if it was of any help.

Brilliant work all round Kustom. Thank you.

Police say there were other items in the suitcase that didn't belong to a little girl but are keeping them "close to their chest" @Y7News

RSBM

why do police withhold some information?

The Secrets Police Keep

According to some news reports, the man arrested for killing JonBenet Ramsey knew details of the case that had not been publicly released. In high-profile cases, police often keep some details about the crime scene secret as they pursue their investigation. How do the police decide which facts to withhold from the press?

They generally keep quiet about a few details that only the killer could know—anything from an object left at the scene to the way a garrote was tied around a victim's neck. The chief detective on a case usually decides what evidence to make public and what to withhold, although his choices are sometimes influenced (or overruled) by the police chief. In a high-profile case, the police department will generally hold a press conference immediately after discovering a crime but release few details about the case. Later, once those assigned to the case have had a chance to sift through the evidence, police will decide which details to make public.

Police withhold evidence to help determine whether suspects they catch are guilty. If a suspect possesses nonpublic information about a crime, police reason, it is likely that he either committed it or knows who did. And a suspect's knowledge of nonpublic information can be used against him in court. Of course, it's tricky to get a suspect to reveal such information. During interrogations, police officers refrain from discussing nonpublic details of a crime in the hopes that a suspect will slip up and reveal that he knows some of them.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2006/08/the_secrets_police_keep.html

Wynarka Woman Speaks of seeing a mysterious man

[video=youtube;ApwnPvxCXW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApwnPvxCXW0[/video]

Hi all : Can I just say you are amazing here, really you are. I so wish I could offer some relevant info or intelligent discussion :facepalm:

Anyway I hope this isn't a waste of time but been thinking about the pumpkin quilt patch a lot.
Could it be cut from a calendar kitchen towel? The colours, kitsch style, and these towels often are used just as decoration so not worn out.
The size of the print on a towel like this might be just the right size too ? Would the inks used be stronger as well making it last longer?

All my imagination I know, but here is a link to some for your consideration, hope it works. :thinking:

https://www.pinterest.com/ronabeck/calendar-tea-towels/

Not sure if this has already been discussed but as of 2003 there was a missing mother and child believed to be in Australia having fled from the US. The child would have been 2 in 2003 and was a blonde little girl.

Here's the link: http://australiandivorce.blogspot.com.au/2010/03/missing-kids-please-help.html

If you're born in 2001, you're 7 in 2008. So you're talking about a 6 or 7 year old if she would have died then.
That's not what the police are looking for. They're looking for a 2,5-4 year old.

Hello All :D I'm a first time poster, recently registered, but a long time thread stalker ;) Finally feeling brave enough to jump on in - hopefully I'm doing this correctly!
First of all - what an amazing bunch of individuals you all are! Your opinions, theories and observations are just incredible! And now, just throwing my thoughts in .....
I work in one of those industries where the worst of human nature is revealed on a daily basis. I know that the pedophile circle seems a bit far fetched, but perhaps I'm considering it from a different angle? I've worked on cases where children have been sexually abused by numerous family members from infancy to adulthood, including being "shared" amongst pedophile circles in their younger years (some of these stories would be enough to make you vomit). I also recall accounts of infants/young children dying (including experiencing violent deaths) and being carelessly discarded like rubbish. These children had been registered at birth, attended mainstream schools and been seen within the community. The reality of these situations was that as soon as anyone started asking questions or looking too hard, the families would pack up and move on to another town in another state.
I think, from hearing some of these stories, that it's possible that our little Angel could have been in a similar situation. Meeting a violent end at a young age and being discarded, in a suitcase, on the edge of a highway, as a family made a run to another state.

Hi all : Can I just say you are amazing here, really you are. I so wish I could offer some relevant info or intelligent discussion :facepalm:

Anyway I hope this isn't a waste of time but been thinking about the pumpkin quilt patch a lot.
Could it be cut from a calendar kitchen towel? The colours, kitsch style, and these towels often are used just as decoration so not worn out.
The size of the print on a towel like this might be just the right size too ? Would the inks used be stronger as well making it last longer?

All my imagination I know, but here is a link to some for your consideration, hope it works. :thinking:

https://www.pinterest.com/ronabeck/calendar-tea-towels/

These teatowels are usually be made from linen, which would decompose just as quickly as cotton. I think it is likely to be a synthetic fabric or have a surface treatment because it hasn't degraded like the quilting cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinaluvschicken