AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't think they can pinpoint 100% when the child died or how old so far. My neice is 8 and would suit fit size 4 or 5 stuff because she is so petit. I don't think the idea of it being that child mentioned above is too far fetched at all. Also should mention my daughter was in size 4 at 2 yrs of age because she was a whopper lol.

@ MsJinx
How do you cope dealing with such horrors? However hard I try I cannot imagine such a young child being beaten to death - but I am aware it happens sadly.
One thing I've not wanted to mention before (but with your post I feel I can) is "snuff" movies.
It happens, there are really sick people in this world.
Could this have happened to little Angel? Horrendous to consider, but I expect LE have considered it. Apologies if anyone is offended.

These teatowels are usually be made from linen, which would decompose just as quickly as cotton. I think it is likely to be a synthetic fabric or have a surface treatment because it hasn't degraded like the quilting cotton.

That pumpkin piece is driving me crazy. I'm starting to think it's newer. It's way too clean, no matter what it's made of.

ETA: It's been bugging me for a week. I sent a suggestion to CS that maybe someone should look under the fabric. At least I don't have to obsess over it any longer. Agh!

@ MsJinx
How do you cope dealing with such horrors? However hard I try I cannot imagine such a young child being beaten to death - but I am aware it happens sadly.
One thing I've not wanted to mention before (but with your post I feel I can) is "snuff" movies.
It happens, there are really sick people in this world.
Could this have happened to little Angel? Horrendous to consider, but I expect LE have considered it. Apologies if anyone is offended.

I just now read a local news update (U.S.) where a father has been arrested for child abuse. His 3 year old daughter is in protective custody. They are holding info back for obvious reasons, but did state she had been ziptied on more than one occasion. Makes me ill.

Hello All :D I'm a first time poster, recently registered, but a long time thread stalker ;) Finally feeling brave enough to jump on in - hopefully I'm doing this correctly!
First of all - what an amazing bunch of individuals you all are! Your opinions, theories and observations are just incredible! And now, just throwing my thoughts in .....
I work in one of those industries where the worst of human nature is revealed on a daily basis. I know that the pedophile circle seems a bit far fetched, but perhaps I'm considering it from a different angle? I've worked on cases where children have been sexually abused by numerous family members from infancy to adulthood, including being "shared" amongst pedophile circles in their younger years (some of these stories would be enough to make you vomit). I also recall accounts of infants/young children dying (including experiencing violent deaths) and being carelessly discarded like rubbish. These children had been registered at birth, attended mainstream schools and been seen within the community. The reality of these situations was that as soon as anyone started asking questions or looking too hard, the families would pack up and move on to another town in another state.
I think, from hearing some of these stories, that it's possible that our little Angel could have been in a similar situation. Meeting a violent end at a young age and being discarded, in a suitcase, on the edge of a highway, as a family made a run to another state.

Ms Jinx ... welcome to Wesleuths !!

Your theory isn't far fetched in my mind at all .... the evil that exists in this world and surrounds us is so shocking ... we may wish to hope such things don't occur but time and time again we are proven wrong sadly.

It's hard at times jessie! My job covers both ends of the spectrum though, so I live for the "good" stories and positive outcomes ;)
I hadn't considered the snuff film angle - a very interesting (yet so hideously sad) thought. I guess that's the thing - however unlikely a situation may be, or how much we would like things to not happen .... there's always that possibility.

Ms Jinx ... welcome to Wesleuths !!

Your theory isn't far fetched in my mind at all .... the evil that exists in this world and surrounds us is so shocking ... we may wish to hope such things don't occur but time and time again we are proven wrong sadly.

100% agreed Puggle! There are some horrid people out there who indulge in their horrid activities without any regard for anyone but themselves :(

It's hard at times jessie! My job covers both ends of the spectrum though, so I live for the "good" stories and positive outcomes ;)
I hadn't considered the snuff film angle - a very interesting (yet so hideously sad) thought. I guess that's the thing - however unlikely a situation may be, or how much we would like things to not happen .... there's always that possibility.

Awful awful thoughts cross everyone's minds about this and of course it's a reality. But snuff films? Many things are possible but there is nothing to gain from knowing the exact perversion if it was sexual assault. Unless anyone knows a specific criminal perversion of a possible suspect I think it's too much to start down that road. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e5a739493223a86849e28b9ee62bb967.jpg
7b0f4655e9cd2d01d83a516e84f29eb3.jpg

Not sure if this helps I not really a good photo editor lol

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Thank you Silverdraco69 - The object is certainly hard to Define exactly what it is, but I appreciate that you enhanced the picture..

Awful awful thoughts cross everyone's minds about this and of course it's a reality. But snuff films? Many things are possible but there is nothing to gain from knowing the exact perversion if it was sexual assault. Unless anyone knows a specific criminal perversion of a possible suspect I think it's too much to start down that road. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies for any distress Found. I'm very new to this forum and still figuring out how to post correctly (having extra difficulties in doing so from my phone). I was responding to another members post, but seems that I haven't used the quote function as I thought I had. Again, sorry, definitely not my intention to come in as an over the top newbie! Was just wanting to join in and throw in my thoughts for consideration.

Sometimes quilters make quilts from clothing that was worn by the person the quilt was made for but in this instance, I believe all the fabrics were new but some could have been older fabrics from the collection that some quilters have or perhaps even a charm pack, I think too that the piece survived because of the way it was folded, the backing appears to be intact for the same reason.
That pumpkin piece is driving me crazy. I'm starting to think it's newer. It's way too clean, no matter what it's made of.

ETA: It's been bugging me for a week. I sent a suggestion to CS that maybe someone should look under the fabric. At least I don't have to obsess over it any longer. Agh!

Hello All :D I'm a first time poster, recently registered, but a long time thread stalker ;) Finally feeling brave enough to jump on in - hopefully I'm doing this correctly!
First of all - what an amazing bunch of individuals you all are! Your opinions, theories and observations are just incredible! And now, just throwing my thoughts in .....
I work in one of those industries where the worst of human nature is revealed on a daily basis. I know that the pedophile circle seems a bit far fetched, but perhaps I'm considering it from a different angle? I've worked on cases where children have been sexually abused by numerous family members from infancy to adulthood, including being "shared" amongst pedophile circles in their younger years (some of these stories would be enough to make you vomit). I also recall accounts of infants/young children dying (including experiencing violent deaths) and being carelessly discarded like rubbish. These children had been registered at birth, attended mainstream schools and been seen within the community. The reality of these situations was that as soon as anyone started asking questions or looking too hard, the families would pack up and move on to another town in another state.
I think, from hearing some of these stories, that it's possible that our little Angel could have been in a similar situation. Meeting a violent end at a young age and being discarded, in a suitcase, on the edge of a highway, as a family made a run to another state.

Welcome to Websleuths Ms. Jinx. You've put forward another scenario that, in my opinion, is not too far fetched. I keep going back to the thought that little Angel may have been caught up in a paedophile ring and as you say, carelessly discarded as rubbish. Sadly she may have fallen through the cracks of the child care system of whatever state in Australia she lived in.

Apologies for any distress Found. I'm very new to this forum and still figuring out how to post correctly (having extra difficulties in doing so from my phone). I was responding to another members post, but seems that I haven't used the quote function as I thought I had. Again, sorry, definitely not my intention to come in as an over the top newbie! Was just wanting to join in and throw in my thoughts for consideration.

There is no need to apologise for putting forward your thoughts and opinions or for replying to someone else's post. Your thoughts and opinions are most welcome here.

Wish we could give Detective Inspector Greg Hutchins a :grouphug: And everyone working on the case.
It's just so sad :(
Fingers crossed we find out our little girl's name soon, and that they find the cruel *advertiser censored*/s who did this.

He's such a nice man, isn't he.

I really feel sorry for police, not only having to deal with the things directly to do with the little girl, but having to look into all the other children in difficult circumstances they have on the database. So sad :(

Sometimes quilters make quilts from clothing that was worn by the person the quilt was made for but in this instance, I believe all the fabrics were new but some could have been older fabrics from the collection that some quilters have or perhaps even a charm pack, I think too that the piece survived because of the way it was folded, the backing appears to be intact for the same reason.

I see your point. I'm currently using my deceased father's clothes to make a quilt for my daughter. And have my deceased father in law's shirts to turn into baby quilts.

I'm not seeing anything but that piece surviving. I can't wrap my mind around how it would have been folded to preserve one hex. And keep it that much cleaner than anything around it.

This is all my fault, I am so sorry to have mentioned such a dreadful scenario. I didn't intend to start a discussion on that, but I do get so upset over this poor discarded little one - it is just beyond my comprehension how this all happened or why.
Ms Jinx, your post was revealing and again I do apologise for my own post which has caused difficulties.
:bang: love and peace to all. :yourock:

If the fabric pumpkin survived from the way it was folded, then surely it wouldn't have such neat edges. The entire pumpkin fabric remains, but all the surrounding fabric is completely gone. That makes me think there is something about the pumpkin fabric fibres that is not the same as the surrounding fabric.

The choice of using the pumpkin fabric seems so incongruent when compared with the other fabrics in the quilt. But, since there are about 19 other octagons that we can't see, I suppose that we can't make the conclusion that it's completely unique.

Is there any chance that we are looking at the backside of the pumpkin fabric? Most of the other fabrics are showing the backside. If we are looking at the backside, it might explain why the fabric design seems "flat" and blurry. Thoughts?

2AD7FB2300000578-0-image-a-61_1437868920264.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/26/01/2AD7FB2300000578-0-image-a-61_1437868920264.jpg

Just in case this is the backside, could someone turn it around so we can see what it looks like if the pattern goes the other way? Maybe this is why it isn't getting picked up by image matching apps.

Something else that might be handy, would be to put a ruler along the width of the octagon, so that we can see how big the set of pumpkins is. My guess, based on the size given by police earlier, and mentioned by an earlier poster, is that it's 5.5" across, including the seam allowances.

Welcome to Websleuths Ms. Jinx. You've put forward another scenario that, in my opinion, is not too far fetched. I keep going back to the thought that little Angel may have been caught up in a paedophile ring and as you say, carelessly discarded as rubbish. Sadly she may have fallen through the cracks of the child care system of whatever state in Australia she lived in.

There is no need to apologise for putting forward your thoughts and opinions or for replying to someone else's post. Your thoughts and opinions are most welcome here.

I'm sure that if the police are doing wellness checks on so many little kids, that they are going to find things that would continue to be off anyone's radar, other than that they have been compelled by this case. Maybe this little Angel will bring into the light, the plight of another child.

It's funny that so many feel the pumpkin fabric is familiar but can't place it.

I have absolutely nothing to back this up, but I associate it somehow with those "cafe style" kitchen curtains.

If it was sold as a kitchen décor fabric, I wonder is it is treated with a fire retardant that has caused the excellent preservation.

Puggle, for what it's worth I think your post is very insightful.

I would have said, generally speaking, that locals have knowledge of a place that no-one else does, and in that sense they are great witnesses. They are sensitive to what is usual and what is not usual, and will pick up on things that would never even register with a non-local.

However, your view is more sophisticated.

Just one thought, though. If suitcase man was indeed better acquainted with Wynarka than witnesses claimed, then he would surely know that 7.30 or 8 am were not early hours for residents.

Even without knowing the town well, we all know that in a lot of rural communities people are up at the crack of dawn, and that older people often get up very early as well. Assuming that Wynarka's population is an ageing one - what employment opportunities or activities are there for younger people? - then what would make suitcase man think that 7.30 to 8 am would be an especially quiet time?

Given that sunrise times locally would be around 6.30 am for that time of year - please correct me if I am wrong; I had to look that one up! - then 7.30 is hardly early.

I don't believe the time of day was consequentially relevant to this individual .... I probably didn't word it right or explain my theory correctly.
The person described by the witness appeared to be on a "Mission".
There's the clue there.

He may have had some trepidation about being seen but avoided eye contact, didn't engage or offer a friendly wave - His sole purpose was to either hide the remains .... or possibly even retrieve the remains... IMO

If this man is involved in the placement of the suitcase - attempted retrieval of its contents - I am erring more on the side of the forensic criminologists statements ....which were reported at the very beginning when the case was found ...

I can't seem to find the link ....but going on memory they said whomever placed the suitcase there, they more than likely wouldn't be directly involved or at the very least has no fear the child could be traced back to him.

It smells like a family member of the mother attempting to hide/conceal her crime or involvement in a crime. The catalyst for the need to remove the evidence hastily will most likely be "key evidence".

There are only a certain number of things I can think of why the remains needed to be hastily removed/hidden (Certainly not destroyed - indication of some emotional attachment):
House Sale - Inspections, Home Renovation - contractors, Visitors for an extended period of time, having to leave the home for an extended period of time for whatever reason, Works in or around the home or property by a government agency.... probably heaps more possible scenarios...brains tired lol...

Possible reason for retrieval - There wasn't much thought process happening in the disposal stage apart from distancing the remains as quickly as possible for that individual's residence, but once the need or reason for the quick removal was no longer present - there became a sense of urgency to retrieve it (thought process had kicked in) ... Maybe they had become aware that the suitcase had been found and its contents were now closer to the highway and items from it were scattered.

Him being seen in the morning and (suggested) later in the day still wandering the highway makes me think the suitcase he hid had been found and moved .... and now he was the one looking for it, maybe that's why he was carrying a suitcase that was described differently ... the one he was carrying was to retrieve the items ???

Wynarka Woman Speaks of seeing a mysterious man

[video=youtube;ApwnPvxCXW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApwnPvxCXW0[/video]

This is is extremely interesting.

Firstly, around .44 secs, the reporter says that suitcase man had an 'eerie presence,' though we don't hear the witness saying this in her own words.

While that does look like sensationalism, the witness then adds that that was the reason she didn't acknowledge him.

(Note that she is saying she chose not to acknowledge him - not that he didn't acknowledge her, as some of the other witnesses said.)

Secondly, listening carefully at .52, the reporter narrates: "When Mrs Edwards reported her sighting to police, another piece of the puzzle emerged: a link between Wynarka and the remains of a little girl with no name found in a suitcase on the Karoonda highway just out of town."

Doesn't that wording suggest she reported her sighting to police before the suitcase was discovered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member