Australia - 10 year old girl stabbed to death, 17 year old girl arrested, Boolaroo (Lake Macquarie), 29 Apr '24

This Newcastle Herald article is paywalled, but you probably couldn't get a better source for local reporting. Unlike most national and Sydney based media outlets, Newcastle Herald is based right in the area, and I always found their reporting good when I lived there, which was for over a decade.

How awful. I can't imagine how the parents feel.

Does anyone remember the name of the family this happened to (something similar) in the States a few years ago? I think maybe in Pennsylvania? It was a teenage girl who was the murderer, but I'm struggling to remember any other details other than maybe she was waiting outside on the curb for the cops? (I could be imagining that)

Does anyone remember the name of the family this happened to (something similar) in the States a few years ago? I think maybe in Pennsylvania? It was a teenage girl who was the murderer, but I'm struggling to remember any other details other than maybe she was waiting outside on the curb for the cops? (I could be imagining that)
I remember the twelve year old who stabbed her little brother then went and woke her parents and told them what she'd done. It was fairly recent, though, not several years ago.

MOO

I remember the twelve year old who stabbed her little brother then went and woke her parents and told them what she'd done. It was fairly recent, though, not several years ago.

MOO

That could be what I'm thinking of, but for some reason I'm thinking the deceased child was a girl. And maybe disabled? I have a terrible memory.

The Miller family. The younger sister (Claire) killed her older sister (Helen).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back