GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find with that photo above james23. i had the impression the brother was older though?

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Bombil....and awesome first post! Thanks for putting all that info together for us to start the new thread. :dance:

james23 how did you get that picture??

can you share the link?

Good find with tht photo above james23. i had the impression the brother was older though?

I did have access to Chantelles facebook photos which included several photos of the 2 together. Including 1 of him piggybacking her, however, i didnt save them not knowing her fb was about to be shut down. Also, i dont think her family and friends would appreciate the photos being plastered all over the web.

Regarding his brother, does anyone know his name?

That looks like the picture of the person on facebook that I assume is his brother.

james23 how did you get that picture??

can you share the link?

Found the photo in the 'random' album in his bebo profile.

Wish i saved the several others i viewed a few days ago now :(

Somone responded to the photo with a comment 'man your breda's trippin"

is 'breda' some sort of slang variation of brother?

{mod edit} remove link to photo

theres the link anyway

A few questions:

• It would have been obvious to him that he was at least considered to be a suspect. As far as I am aware, only two houses were searched, one being his. His car was confiscated, items from his house were taken by police. Yes, other residents in the community were questioned and gave statements but as far as I am aware they didn’t have their homes searched and items confiscated. Why didn’t he run? One suggestion was that he is a teen and teens often think that they are invincible and are emotionally immature. But surely even a teen would realise that they had become the focus of the investigation after their house was searched and their car taken. He was an apprentice so perhaps he didn’t have any money to flee. Perhaps he thought if he acted normal then he could get away with it. Maybe he doesn’t recall what he had done in what may have been a blind act of pure rage. Even if it was the latter, surely he would know that he was involved somehow. He would have had at least some recollection of going to the house, of perhaps the anger, or desires he may have felt before going there. Of the actions he took after the event. Even if he did black out and doesn’t recall what happened, surely he would have questioned why he had cuts on his arms and hands? His actions following the event just seem so bizarre to me. He even voluntarily gave a DNA sample. It’s just altogether strange. But then, by all accounts the murders were brutal and sadistic, who knows how the mind works in individuals capable of such a crime?
  • What ever happened to the white Toyota? Did they find the car and it’s occupants? Has it been determined to even be relevant to the case?
  • If it was unrequited love why wait until a month after she started dating her new BF before cracking up? Did something happen at the party the night before? Maybe it became apparent that she was keen on her new BF, perhaps did some things that she didn’t do with Jason, and after seeing some (from what others have implied – I haven’t seen the messages myself) lovely, dovey messages on facebook he finally snapped? The BF being his best friend maybe he confided in him about his relationship with Chantelle, perhaps indicating it was, or had, become serious, and that was the final straw for Jason?
  • If a sexual offense occurred, did he go over there to try persuade her to have sex with him and when she potentially refused went on to rape her? Her parents hearing a commotion, getting up to investigate and then all hell breaking lose? Or did he sexually assault her after the fact?
Why didn't he run?
Personally I think he didn't run because it would have solidified his guilt, he didn't have the resources, and he thought he would either get away with it, or it was only a matter of time before he was caught considering the DNA etc anyway...he may have realized running would be a hopeless endeavor.

White Toyota?
I don't understand the white Toyota either, especially since the police seemed to have him in the frame already..maybe they were just leaving all lines of inquiry open and they didn't mind giving him a sense of false security.

Why snap after 4 weeks and after the party?
A slow boil perhaps, maybe at the start of this new relationship he just thought he could handle it, or it would be short lived. Perhaps he convinced himself that she was only going out with D to make him jealous and she still really fancied him? Or maybe after seeing them together at the party he realized they were for real, and he had no chance with her. Perhaps it took 4 weeks for his anger to build up to this point and he just went over the edge after seeing them together.

How does the sexual offense fit into the crime?
Who knows where his head was at, I tend to think he went over there to take what he wanted by force and was willing to go all the way whatever that took, and whatever happened (hence the knife) the fact that he went even further than necessary makes me wonder if he just wanted to take the experience to the absolute extreme to see what he was capable of...he must have had these kind of fantasies for a long time, and he wanted to act out all his rage and take it to the hilt. Perhaps once he unleashed himself he just wasn't spent until they were all destroyed, the fact that he stayed at the scene afterwards and even posed her points to a severely deranged individual.

Unimaginable crime.....there must have been other disturbing incidents in his past that we are unaware of at this point IMO.

On the topic of the way he acted after the incident, I recall seeing a comment of one of the friends expressing disgust that the alleged had gone to Dylans house the night afterwards.

someone mentioned bebo music

cm punk theme song 'this fire burns killswich engaged'

Never more to be held down,
By the waves against me.
Never more to be cast aside
This day is mine

I will not be denied, in this final hour
I will not be denied, this day is mine
This passion inside me is burning, is burning
This passion inside me is burning, is burning

NEW DIVIDE - LINKIN PARK

There was nothing in sight but memories left abandoned
There was nowhere to hide, the ashes fell like snow
And the ground caved in between where we were standing
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve

So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes across this new divide

In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve

i

imo there was definetely drugs involved.

Someone so withdrawn and seemingly overly quiet and shy, does not have the confidence to rock up a friends home armed with a samurai sword and viciously slay the entire family.

Anyone know if this is his brother? Or just some random friend..

{mod edit} remove photo

I can say with 99% confidence that this is his brother. Just found his facebook profile, and have certain friends in common and his location suggests this.

On the topic of the way he acted after the incident, I recall seeing a comment of one of the friends expressing disgust that the alleged had gone to Dylans house the night afterwards.

Actually maybe this is another reason why he didn't run, perhaps he actually enjoyed the aftermath, the community shock, the attention the crime got, and being involved in the high profile drama of it all. He may have also enjoyed watching Dylan suffer if he thought Dylan had betrayed him by going out with Chantelle in the first place.

he is wearing that top in the police car i think

There was another FB profile that shared the same surname, current city and home town; and I thought that was the brother...but it has since disappeared. This definitely looks like the same person that still has an active account though.

he was bashed by people out the front of his house with baseball bat and then involved in a car accident this was in june...actually the car accident....could he have bought another car after that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunshynebabii