GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious indeed!!!

There are 4 people that really know what happened that night and sadly only one left to tell ...and there's always 3 sides to a story...yours...theirs...and the truth. We may never know what really happened.

I wonder if they took peoples phones because if they did they wouldn't have needed the person to come forward. They would have had proof, so perhaps it was someone who was with him at the time and he asked verbally.

If they have CR's phone they'd be able to read sent and received messages.....and perhaps they have it in for analysis now to recover deleted items.

The hiccup with that kind of proof is they have no real way of proving who sent the messages.....anyone could have had the phone.

maybe there was a side to this kid that no one knew. we are all capable of murder. im really curious in how this case develops

Yeah, very interesting to see. And interesting to see the above post of his friends in absolute disbelief.

I'm off to sleep, night all.

[video=youtube;0STIB1osxOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0STIB1osxOI&NR=1[/video]

Adelaide Now is going to have live coverage of the funeral from 11:30 am today.
RIP Andrew, Rose and Chantelle.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/

Hey you guys, I hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread, I've been lurking here since the incident happened really and didn't really feel interlligent enough to join your sleuthing but I hav to say I am impressed and riveted by the conversation on here. The only reason I find myself here is that basically my godchildren both live in Kapunda ( I am from the UK and havent seen them sinc they were like, 5 & 6) and I keep in touch on Facebook, when I started seeing these posts about their friend dying I was intruiged but didn't want to ask them too much as they were REALLY upset and grieving as they were both very close to the victim, and I donlt know them that well, and as a result I started to kinda snoop on their status comments thereby seeing other kids who were all posting on the same thing to try and work out what was going on here as it was all quite cryptic and emotional. This led to me to he RIP pages etc etc and people who commented on them with open profiles leading me to become really kinda interested as there was so much speculation. I basically looked up every news story. looked at everyones FB comments related to Kapunda and then when the kids started to reveal the accused's name I looked him up too and of course this leads to all sorts of things, including here! Aussie Criminals site (robbo) is great also. I don't know why but I am absolutely overcome with greed for information on this case, I don't know why, it is like a really great movie playing out in real time - except, regrettably, it is real life. I have seen a lot of posts/articles etc that have now been taken down and, like you guys, I really don;t understand all the secrecy and media blanket over the whoe thing. It really doesn't seem as simple as it makes out. Anyway, sorry for the long post, just introducing myself, to the Mods, I am well aware of the rules etc so no worries there. I just find myself coming to this thread whenever I get a spare minute and though it was about time I stopped lurking. So hi, and good work people. Nice to find a mature and respectful board where there is no worry about offending people.

By the way, here in the UK and the Scottish Press, the matter has been reported on without regard for the supression order, the accused was named immediately and even his family and former addresses, schools, etc, even his Uncle gave a 2quote to hte press and it gave the first name of his Mother Seems our media is not abiding by any SA laws.........do they have to?

Just wondering if the accused was with CR that same afternoon when she sent her boss the SMS saying she would not be at work the following day?

Just looked over my post and apologies for the typos! I guess it is sleepy time there for you guys ( 8:30pm here in UK) so I will check back tomorrow. My godchildren were attending the funeral today. I hope we find some answers to this horrific and, quite frankly, baffling crime. God Bless them, RIP xoxo

Welcome Jellymummy, I am new to posting - altho have been reading this site for over a year.

New Zealand hasn't reported anything for 6 days, and the articles I have found - name etc is suppressed.

Okay, I never saw any of these fb posts, how does that expose him As the driver? Was his posted before the arrest? Does his mean that the friends had all worked it out before the arrest?

From a comment on facebook I read prior to the arrest this person said something along the lines of "if it is either of them I have been told" which to me came across as there were rumours flying around of 2 different people. This was pretty early, likely before murder/suicide was ruled out so one may have been the father.

I was at my mums yesterday and a local told her that the police were allegedly having trouble with him doing this on his own due to his stature, they think someone else was involved also. But it's probably just rumour because from what I get just here in these threads is that locals have trouble getting their head around the possibility that he could be strong enough to do it..

I think (IMO at this point) that this was a rage crime, and because of the rage the accused had increased strength. I also don't think it was thought out very well by the accused (becoming injured himself, leaving behind DNA (blood drops) possibly foot prints etc) pointing to him becoming overwhelmed with rage and commiting the murders without too much forethought. Also - remember he did allegedly cancel plans to meet up with a mate at short notice that night.

I am still curious about another name that went flying around the web as the accused's name was the night of the arrest....will be interesting to see if that second name has anything whatsoever to do with this case...

The massive banner that was on the front page of the AdelaideNow website saying that the funeral was on today and they would have live coverage is now gone. What crime, did someone see a crime, no nothing to see here. Although I have to say I did find it a little odd that they would have live coverage of a funeral. Will keep a bit of an eye out in case it pops back up.

Also if he was going there to kill them why on earth would you get a lift there? That doesn't sit right in my mind either

Yes this I definitely agree with you, you would think it surely can't be premeditated, unless that other person was involved.

Mind you, look what happened with Milats relative, I recall reading that apparently he drove the victim and 2 others to the forest, called over the victim whilst getting an axe? out of the boot and killing the victim. He then buried the victim and drove the others home. These were just kids too!

So perhaps once they make up their mind in their head, they just get into some type of zone where they just don't care.

You cant arrest someone for not giving a DNA sample or having cuts on their arms. But it would make you investigate them IMO. You have to have proof.

Which led to them taking his shoes, clothing, car etc etc...

He could have been carrying on with CR behind his best friend's back.
(Remembering that his best friend is the b/f).

He may not have wanted the b/f to know he was at CRs house earlier in the evening. He may have decided to leave that out of his statement to preserve his friendship.

I expect he had no idea that the police forensics would be able to place him at the house.

I don't know if anyone would have tried to intentionally frame him, but it could be that he was there, left, they were murdered by someone else, andhis DNA evidence and failure to tell the truth made him look guilty.

Let's say it was someone else that actually did it, why not come forward at some time? was he protecting someone close to him?

But why would someone else do it? so far he's the only one with a possible motive?

I think (IMO at this point) that this was a rage crime, and because of the rage the accused had increased strength. I also don't think it was thought out very well by the accused (becoming injured himself, leaving behind DNA (blood drops) possibly foot prints etc) pointing to him becoming overwhelmed with rage and commiting the murders without too much forethought. Also - remember he did allegedly cancel plans to meet up with a mate at short notice that night.

Yes that is what I think also.

Which led to them taking his shoes, clothing, car etc etc...

Do we know if police then obtained his DNA before the arrest? Perhaps they found enough evidence from what they seized above and the shrine to make the arrest. I am thinking they had his fingerprints from the crime scene, obtained with enough evidence to prove he made those prints during the crime (ie fingerprints in blood, hand print on door etc) matched those prints to say plastic surrounding the flowers he left at the shrine, and made the arrest based on that.

Of course they would have obtained DNA the night of the arrest and been able to make a comparison by now also. Oh and hair to match that too, viewed the cuts on his arms, etc etc etc.. If when they brought him in there wasn't a continued amount of corroborative evidence he would not have been remanded in custody until February. But this shall be revealed by the media when the suppression order is lifted.

The call out during the day of the arrest was his final chance to hand himself in willingly, when this didn't happen he was brought to the station by his co-worker. And arrested on the spot.

I am still curious about another name that went flying around the web as the accused's name was the night of the arrest....will be interesting to see if that second name has anything whatsoever to do with this case...

The massive banner that was on the front page of the AdelaideNow website saying that the funeral was on today and they would have live coverage is now gone. What crime, did someone see a crime, no nothing to see here. Although I have to say I did find it a little odd that they would have live coverage of a funeral. Will keep a bit of an eye out in case it pops back up.

I think it's pretty disgusting that they would want to show live coverage of something sooo personal.

I just saw a news report on his first court appearance....for those as obsessed as I am with his obsession with the two t-shirts, he was still wearing the blue one. I would still like to know where the Sydney Swans one is, or if he wore a third one for the crime.

I am thinking if his alibi panned out and their evidence was weak, we would've heard something by now to say they have the wrong guy. It's almost a week and a half now since the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liliyaaa