GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mother myself, I was just thinking about the accused's mother....what a heartbreaking situation to be in! The love for your child versus this tragedy...
Also, I wonder if the accused returned to her home that night? I wonder if she saw or heard anything unusual from her son that night? I wonder if she has been interviewed by police in relation to her son's whereabouts that night...time he got home etc...?...Oh so many unanswered questions!

On the mobile good point, impossible to clean too no doubt.
On his mother, yes, awful situation for her, was he definitely staying with her at the time? And no doubt she's been interviewed extensively on that night, and on his life leading up to it one would imagine. Wonder how the psychiatrist reports he had went too?

what about everybody sleeping - perp slashes throats AR and RR in bed - they would not be able to scream or do much at all only hold their throats with one hand and struggle with perp - both have defensive wounds - limited noise

perp then goes to CR bedroom and grabs her and she is the one that screams help.
perp starts yelling at her and maybe knocking her out, does the other thing that is said to have occured, then kills her

perp now goes about staging the crime scene to make it appear that a maniac has committed the crime - he drags RR body to kitchen and maybe around this time turns out all the lights, opens the fridge door for light.

drags AR body into hallway towards the front door to look like he may have chased the perp out the front door

that done he returns to each body and stabs them like it is a frenzied attack.

this way there is limited noise, the crime scene is a mess for less detection of a perps dna.

perp uses towels to stop bleeding of cuts on him

perp leaves by the front door around 1.30 am.

leaves blood trail leading away up the street

He may have been quick enough to smother her with a pilliow to get enough stabs in to keep her quiet?

So do we know what the next step is in relation to the accused's planned court appearance in February 2011? Is this when he will enter a plea?...

As a mother myself, I was just thinking about the accused's mother....what a heartbreaking situation to be in! The love for your child versus this tragedy...
Also, I wonder if the accused returned to her home that night? I wonder if she saw or heard anything unusual from her son that night? I wonder if she has been interviewed by police in relation to her son's whereabouts that night...time he got home etc...?...Oh so many unanswered questions!

agreed with above - and i find it strange the report in that scottish paper saying the mother of the accused admitting that the evidence against her son doesn't look good for him

agreed with above - and i find it strange the report in that scottish paper saying the mother of the accused admitting that the evidence against her son doesn't look good for him

Yes I agree...very strange indeed! I know as a mother myself I'd find it incredibly difficult to implicate my child in a tragedy such as this! As a parent I guess I'd want to believe in the good in my child...and wouldn't want to entertain the idea that they were even remotely able to commit such an act. I wonder if a mother's love for her child could result in a 'blurring' of the memories of the events of that night?...how reliable could a loving mother's testimony be I wonder?

my mother believed that i could do no wrong and if i did, it would be some other kids fault

Fridge door could've been used as a weapon.

If the accused did have slashes on both forearms then there would've been at least one decent struggle.

Well i think i can find the house on street view but cant work out how to get a screen cap of i when on full screen at the moment. The rooms are so close. Hard to believe no one heard much till it was too late but i guess thats what happend.

If the accused did have slashes on both forearms then there would've been at least one decent struggle.

we don't really know where or how many slashes he had on his forearms - it may have been only one deep gash

The media has reported that all 3 fought for their lives.

The media has reported that all 3 fought for their lives.

OK think about this - you wake up and your throat is cut - the natural thing to do would be hold your throat with one hand and fight like hell with the other - thus you would have defensive wounds - but how effective would you be - knowing you had only minutes to live at the most

OK think about this - you wake up and your throat is cut - the natural thing to do would be hold your throat with one hand and fight like hell with the other - thus you would have defensive wounds - but how effective would you be - knowing you had only minutes to live at the most

Yes of course....surely self preservation would kick in. you wouldn't just let (lack of a better word) yourself be attacked?

Still leaves the question of how he was able to kill CR with little noise to alert the parents sooner and come to her room and catch him. i reckon he must of been able to gag her and do it real quick with the door shut.

Could be possible the first thing he did was knock her out....hit her really hard across the head to he could do whatever he wanted to her without her making any noise? He claimed to love horror movies, I bet he would have thought of something!

Could the accused have thought the parents were staying in Adelaide for the whole weekend including the Sunday night, especially if he went past the house during the day and saw no car as they were out at the barbecue?

Yeah, I suggested this awhile ago, I think he possibly thought they were away all weekend, and was suprised by them being there. I think CR's murder was planned but the parents were not planned. But thought that he had to kill them too to possibly get away with it?

Yes of course....surely self preservation would kick in. you wouldn't just let (lack of a better word) yourself be attacked?

I guess it depends how sleepy they were when they were attacked and how much time before they were attacked that they knew they were going to be attacked. But then again, if you're been stabbed or attacked, I guess your first reaction would be to reach out and try and stop whatever it was that was hurting you. Especially if it was dark and they didn't know what/who was attacking them. I bet all the victims had the perps skin under their nails. I reckon this is where they got some of the DNA from.

Do we know if the parents were at a BBQ that night?
I thought I read a few articles that said "there was evidence to suggest that the family had a roast that evening."

Do we know if the parents were at a BBQ that night?

They were at a BBQ for lunch on Sunday. All reports said that they appeared to have a roast dinner at home on sunday night.

I wish we knew if these comments made that the young victim sent "bagging" the accused were true.
Also I believe that the accused would have known the parents were coming back,I assume it would have been mentioned at the party.
Something obviously made him snap and he must have been really angry about something.
The short text reply with a simple "NO" indicates perhaps that he was angry.(obvious speculation)
I also think the father may have been killed first, maybe he came to the door when the accused first came? Fell asleep on the couch and woke when the front door opened? Maybe he was still awake drinking as has been mentioned he was doing. This would have surprised the accused enough to make him panic.Maybe AR said something disparaging to find the accused coming to his house at that time of the night.
The mother may have been in the kitchen trying to escape through the back door? Perhaps this was when CR hid in the cupboard? CR would be keeping quiet trying to hide. She would not have known who it was that was in the house. With both parents now "dealt with" he had time with CR.
There's my latest input : )
I hope they are all resting in peace now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173