GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou, umm it really could happen to anyone. the police are investigating his alibi, and looking into other things.

<modsnip> THIS IS RUMOR:<modsnip> i think its a wrongful arrest as they have only 2-3 pieces of not very strong evidence to hold the accused on yet they have other dna found at the crime scene which has been disregarded :/ go figure??

What about his lawyer, has he been conducting his own investigation into what has happened, have you heard if someone else besides the police is trying to piece it all together?

<modsnip:baiting> RUMOR: i think its a wrongful arrest as they have only 2-3 pieces of not very strong evidence to hold the accused on yet they have other dna found at the crime scene which has been disregarded :/ go figure??

Well they arrest the wrong person alot. Look how many people get freed years too late.Sorry that you have to go through this.Have locals been offered counciling?? That is strande they would have such flimsy evidence.They would have needed a quick arrest I guess.is there any rumours about any other suspects. Has anyone been able to talk to him?To see him or anyhting. He must be so scared being only 18.From your account and from a few peoples comments the boy arrested seems a very unlikely criminal.

yes only certain people are allowed to vist him. well find out as the case unravells i guess. there is many suspicions going around but none are proven fact of course so its pointless to accuse

no one has been offered councilling unfortunately and yes other people are conducting their own investigations into this matter.

The ute seems to have disappeared off the radar, yet the police found that so important before the accused was arrested? Are the other investigators looking into that?

no one has been offered councilling unfortunately and yes other people are conducting their own investigations into this matter.

Ok well thanks again for chatting with me. Appreciate your input.
I think it's terrible no one offered councilling.
Be strong and just follow your gut instinct. Who knows what the real story is and maybe we'll never know all the facts.
I hope both families are getting support and I hope that they are not being too mean to the accused's family.
A whole town shattered it seems.
Thanks again, maybe I'll see you here another time.
Take care.

<modsnip> RUMOR: the ute did dissappear only two possible people who knew the victims had cars the same and they did runners basically. nothing like that is being looked into though because the accused confessed to it. yet he has no car or has had no car like it he had a 5l falcon his best mates dad on the other hand had one. its all rather complicated i say.

I would be very disapointed if the police have been sloppy with an arrest. How foolish if thats the case.

Hi Cbayford, thanks for sharing. You said he had problems with his brother. Could you explain that for us???

Also do you know and if so would you be willing to tell us what time the accused got to the victims house that night???

by problems i mean things like just normal sibling arguments nothing major. im not sure of the time he arrived there sorry

Hi Cbayford, don't think we've seen you here before?
Just checking if this statement is fact?? "He was let into the house" not sure how anyone would know this??

<modsnip> RUMOR: It's a fact as I have said many times.

OK so if the accused has defensive wounds and he was not the killer then how did he get away? It has been said the killer stuck around for about an hour. Did he know the killer? maybe his bro and he tried to stop him? I just cant wrap my head around it. If someone else did this they would have killed him as well (unless he knew them).

How do you know the accused was 'let into the house' by the Rowes?

Hi welcome cbayford, finally we have a local who really knows some facts???

I resent that statement I told you the same information a week ago and nothings changed with what you are being told now... by the way cbayford aren't you meant to be packing boxes!!!!!

The rush of adrenaline, which accounts for a sudden increase in strength, helps to facilitate a person lifting a car. In other words, when confronted with extreme stress, we involuntarily use our muscles beyond the limitations of their normal voluntary use.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/bodily-feats/adrenaline-strength1.htm

Just because he is skinny doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't do it either. The wounds on him could be caused during a struggle. If the person he is fighting with his right handed and forced a knife lets say back towards the perp (victim also have a small adrenalin rush then those marks would land on the perps right side of the body. Also the perp could have lost control of the weapon, victim was able to get weapon in control BRIEFLY. Also the perp could have hurt his own hand with the knife if his palms are cut. All the blood his hand would slide around. Known fact that this has happened before.

Hi welcome cbayford, finally we have a local who really knows some facts???

I resent that statement as I have told you the same information over a week ago and guess what im local too......

Well after it being quiet on here for a week or so its good to hear some new things to help us out.

Im not saying you dont know any facts. Perhaps i should have worded it better and said some 'more' locals who know some facts.

I prefer it when i start hearing the same things said from a few different sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57